Lindaland
  While The Soul Slumbers
  I keep seeing 111 in relation to two people, and more.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   I keep seeing 111 in relation to two people, and more.
hannaramaa
Knowflake

Posts: 2309
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted September 01, 2012 02:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The numbers I most often notice when I'm thinking about a specific person is 111. Before, I thought it was a good sign and it always gave me hope. However, I have not seen this person in awhile but I am becoming closer to one of their friends and am thinking about that friend more. I'm seeing 11:11 or 111 in relation to them.

I've researched and saw the "1s" signify new beginnings, or are a sign to stay positive, think about what you want instead of dwelling on what you don't want. I was wondering what other's experiences with these numbers were too though.

I also am repeatedly seeing 417, or 17 all the time! My birthday is 4/7, could it be in relation to that?

And lastly, what does 333 represent or mean?

Whereabouts - if you happen to notice this, I know you said when we're meant to know we'll know but I have an insatiable curiousity anyway.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 21360
From: Saturn next to Charmainec
Registered: Apr 2009

posted September 02, 2012 08:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Not sure about 333. The other is your lucky number based on your bday. And 1 is individuality, so you should focus on making that wish come true.

------------------
"Never mentally imagine for another that which you would not want to experience for yourself, since the mental image you send out inevitably comes back to you." Rebecca Clark

IP: Logged

hannaramaa
Knowflake

Posts: 2309
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted September 02, 2012 11:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall:
Not sure about 333. The other is your lucky number based on your bday. And 1 is individuality, so you should focus on making that wish come true.


Oh, so... even though my birthday is April 7th, 417 still counts? And the 1 (in 417) is representing me?

IP: Logged

Nine
Moderator

Posts: 1192
From: The Cusp of Love
Registered: May 2009

posted September 02, 2012 06:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Nine     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
re: 417. I'd see this as you having to expend a lot of money & energy to be successful at what you endeavor - like it'll be a uphill climb. For me, the 7 is tricky. It could imply there's an aspect to this person you're not seeing.

IP: Logged

hannaramaa
Knowflake

Posts: 2309
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted September 02, 2012 10:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nine:
re: 417. I'd see this as you having to expend a lot of money & energy to be successful at what you endeavor - like it'll be a uphill climb. For me, the 7 is tricky. It could imply there's an aspect to this person you're not seeing.

Oh! I don't see 417 in relation to them. I've just been seeing it in general the past couple/three weeks. But you're right, 7 is tricky.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 21360
From: Saturn next to Charmainec
Registered: Apr 2009

posted September 03, 2012 01:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I meant the 111 actually.

------------------
"Never mentally imagine for another that which you would not want to experience for yourself, since the mental image you send out inevitably comes back to you." Rebecca Clark

IP: Logged

hannaramaa
Knowflake

Posts: 2309
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted September 03, 2012 01:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall:
I meant the 111 actually.


Ah, gotchya.

IP: Logged

affy
Knowflake

Posts: 134
From: Neptune because it's blue
Registered: Sep 2011

posted September 03, 2012 11:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for affy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I don't know if this helps, but with me, I started seeing the 11:11 patterns a few weeks before me & my SO started dating And he noticed the patterns a few weeks before we started dating too, along with numbers like 1234, 1221, 1122 and such

So I personally think it's a sign that you're headed in a good direction. Keep your thoughts clear & wide open, and be aware of the angels' presence in your lives, I doubt anything can go wrong, and it feels like quite a blessing to see these messages

P.S. The timestamp says it all

IP: Logged

hannaramaa
Knowflake

Posts: 2309
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted September 03, 2012 03:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by affy:
I don't know if this helps, but with me, I started seeing the 11:11 patterns a few weeks before me & my SO started dating And he noticed the patterns a few weeks before we started dating too, along with numbers like 1234, 1221, 1122 and such

So I personally think it's a sign that you're headed in a good direction. Keep your thoughts clear & wide open, and be aware of the angels' presence in your lives, I doubt anything can go wrong, and it feels like quite a blessing to see these messages

P.S. The timestamp says it all


OH boy! I sure hope him and I start dating!!

IP: Logged

affy
Knowflake

Posts: 134
From: Neptune because it's blue
Registered: Sep 2011

posted September 11, 2012 11:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for affy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
All the very best to you

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2012

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a