Lindaland
  Interpersonal Astrology
  How to attract this guy? (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   How to attract this guy?
crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 03, 2018 04:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I know this is crazy but let's say I want to tailor my flirting to his taste ... What to wear, what to say etc... There is some mutual attraction already but we're both too shy so
knowing each other 7 years and nothing ever happened.

Here's his natal chart.

And synastry. His birth hour is unknown. Just picked Jupiter on MC because of his profession. Probably wrong.



IP: Logged

comdoc
Knowflake

Posts: 846
From: Tucson
Registered: Feb 2015

posted July 03, 2018 06:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for comdoc     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Metaphysical and mysterious. Wear something artistic and pagan. He's high in openness and flexibility. Best of luck.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by crystal_clear:
[B]I know this is crazy but let's say I want to tailor my flirting to his taste ... What to wear, what to say etc... There is some mutual attraction already but we're both too shy so
knowing each other 7 years and nothing ever happened.

Here's his natal chart.

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 03, 2018 06:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by comdoc:
Metaphysical and mysterious. Wear something artistic and pagan. He's high in openness and flexibility. Best of luck.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by crystal_clear:
[B]I know this is crazy but let's say I want to tailor my flirting to his taste ... What to wear, what to say etc... There is some mutual attraction already but we're both too shy so
knowing each other 7 years and nothing ever happened.

Here's his natal chart.


What does that mean 'to wear something pagan and artistic'?

I am kind of afraid of the Moon in Virgo - searching for someone perfect. On the other hand he has 3 planets in my first house, Jupiter close to my ASC and Sun-Moon on my ASC-DSC ... I just don't understand why he never made any move.

Then, I have Chiron on his Sun/Moon midpoint. Maybe that is the reason?

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 9881
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 03, 2018 07:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Literally go up to him and just kiss him, it worked on my ex with mars in Sagittarius, moon in Pisces, sun conjunct uranus in scorpio and Neptune ruling his DC.

Add that your guy has pluto in the 5th and with mars in sag conjunct uranus they will welcome that upfront out of the blue approach.

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 04, 2018 05:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypatia238:
Literally go up to him and just kiss him, it worked on my ex with mars in Sagittarius, moon in Pisces, sun conjunct uranus in scorpio and Neptune ruling his DC.

Add that your guy has pluto in the 5th and with mars in sag conjunct uranus they will welcome that upfront out of the blue approach.


And all that piscean energy? Moon in Virgo may find that plain inappropriate, his progressed Mars has just moved to Capricorn so also more on the conservative side. Jupiter and Neptune excess in his natal may actually support that approach but progressions need to be considered too, I think.

Of course his Moon and Venus are not in harmony with each other, also because of the square from Mars and Saturn on one side and square to Chiron on the other side.

IP: Logged

waxlobster
Knowflake

Posts: 658
From: Birmingham
Registered: Mar 2011

posted July 04, 2018 11:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for waxlobster     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sorry I can't encourage affairs.

------------------
blog: http://waxlobster.blogspot.co.uk/ My latest article summarises how the Moon works in the natal chart and how it expresses in each of the astrological signs. óż
Also my new page is: http://facebook.com/waxyjo

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 04, 2018 12:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by waxlobster:
Wear a mermaid dress (flowing, turquoise, soft fabric) with high heels, and get your hair flowing and soft, almost invisible sparkly make-up.

Ultimately after this long I'm not sure what you wear matters, but Neptune in Capricorn conjunct DSC brings this to mind ;-)


Edit - I see that you don't have his birthtime but no matter. Three planets in Pisces disposited by Neptune in Cap generates the same answer. :-)


Hmmm I remember we have net when Neptune just ingressed into Pisces and hit my Asc. I was indeed wearing a lot of turquoise stuff, even if I much more prefer light blue and red.

Dunno if what I wear doesn't matter. We know each other long time but don't see each other often. Actually we have more contact over social media so I wonder what would he find interesting to talk about beside music, because heavy metal is our common interest.

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 9881
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 04, 2018 12:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal_clear:
And all that piscean energy? Moon in Virgo may find that plain inappropriate, his progressed Mars has just moved to Capricorn so also more on the conservative side. Jupiter and Neptune excess in his natal may actually support that approach but progressions need to be considered too, I think.

Of course his Moon and Venus are not in harmony with each other, also because of the square from Mars and Saturn on one side and square to Chiron on the other side.


Idk about that. Capricorns can be super kinky, I am seeing one now and he is the kinkiest person I have ever been with and I have been with many Scorpios. I met with a Moon in virgo the other day and he said "is it bad I want to kiss you right away?" That guy has Moon conjunct Venus in virgo. I told him "ofcourse not, but I want to torture you." We both laughed.

I have Capricorn rising in progressed with Venus conjunct Mars in virgo and have for many many years now, most of my life, and I am far from shy, I guess my tropic sag rising and Venus conjunct Mars in leo dominates big time.

I have never kissed a guy and they get upset about it, guys respond to physicality but if you don't get that vibe he likes you then let him go.

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 04, 2018 04:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypatia238:
Idk about that. Capricorns can be super kinky, I am seeing one now and he is the kinkiest person I have ever been with and I have been with many Scorpios. I met with a Moon in virgo the other day and he said "is it bad I want to kiss you right away?" That guy has Moon conjunct Venus in virgo. I told him "ofcourse not, but I want to torture you." We both laughed.

I have Capricorn rising in progressed with Venus conjunct Mars in virgo and have for many many years now, most of my life, and I am far from shy, I guess my tropic sag rising and Venus conjunct Mars in leo dominates big time.

I have never kissed a guy and they get upset about it, guys respond to physicality but if you don't get that vibe he likes you then let him go.



That's the whole thing. I do get the vibe. Maybe perhaps I asked wrong question. It's not that there's no attraction. There is. But somehow it couldn't get off the ground

There's something I omitted in the first post. For 14 years I am with someone else.

I know it's wrong. I know I have Pluto square my Venus for more than 2 years already, I know Neptune is squaring Jupiter, nodes and Mercury, the ruler of my 7th house so I am probably delusional. But I can't get him out of my mind for like 2 years already. I don't know why.

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 9881
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 04, 2018 06:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I understand. I am the last person to judge on that kind of stuff. My love life is complicated.

So he might not be making a move bc he knows you are with someone, lots of guys won't care and will still want to have something with you but he might not realize you are looking for that or open to having a romance with him.

Can you text him?

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 05, 2018 08:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypatia238:
I understand. I am the last person to judge on that kind of stuff. My love life is complicated.

So he might not be making a move bc he knows you are with someone, lots of guys won't care and will still want to have something with you but he might not realize you are looking for that or open to having a romance with him.

Can you text him?


Yes, I can text. Once in a while we chat, but mostly about music because that's our common interest.

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 9881
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 05, 2018 11:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal_clear:
Yes, I can text. Once in a while we chat, but mostly about music because that's our common interest.

So is he friends with YOU? or is he friends with your guy too? If he is friends with your guy, let it go. If he is friends with you then you can text him and flirt with him and see how he reacts, its worth the risk bc this way you can cut him loose and stop investing on him when you can be investing that energy on someone else. Odds are that he will enjoy flirting with you if you feel a vibe between you two.

IDK you can text him "hey handsome", that would be a start in the right direction LOL

I mean start by changing to tone of the dynamics between you two to some extent, be a little bold

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 05, 2018 05:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypatia238:
So is he friends with YOU? or is he friends with your guy too? If he is friends with your guy, let it go. If he is friends with you then you can text him and flirt with him and see how he reacts, its worth the risk bc this way you can cut him loose and stop investing on him when you can be investing that energy on someone else. Odds are that he will enjoy flirting with you if you feel a vibe between you two.

IDK you can text him "hey handsome", that would be a start in the right direction LOL

I mean start by changing to tone of the dynamics between you two to some extent, be a little bold


No, he's just friends with me. Although he knows my partner.

I just realized something. I like him on some sort of metaphysical level. It's not about physical attraction, although he's my type. But I can't imagine having sex with him. I don't know how to explain this, but I would like to possess his soul, learn everything about him, like get to know to deepest core.

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 9881
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 05, 2018 06:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal_clear:
No, he's just friends with me. Although he knows my partner.

I just realized something. I like him on some sort of metaphysical level. It's not about physical attraction, although he's my type. But I can't imagine having sex with him. I don't know how to explain this, but I would like to possess his soul, learn everything about him, like get to know to deepest core.


That should be easy to make happen, you can text him and probe his mine, engage him in conversation, tell him you are curious about him and want to get to know him at a deeper level. He will probably say "ask away." I like to probe people and usually I get responses like that. You just have to lure him in via conversation.

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 06, 2018 02:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
deleted..

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 06, 2018 02:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
relevant placement:
His venus in pisces in house 10 square Saturn (ruler of 7th) mars (ruler of 5th) and trine widely pluto from 5th house. you just have the planets he associates and resonate with romance and natural partnership in his 5th house. even if Saturn is per se no romantic, he finds a person who place the ruler of his 7 in 5th charming. saturnian features are consistent with a virgo moon, who do not like dependent women and feel safe with a person that brings some order to his life.
both ruler of 5th and ruler of 7th in 6th house. that reinforce the virgo theme
Neptune conjunct DC (reinforce the venus piscis theme)

you do not need to try hard, venus in libra and piscis ascendant... you are just naturally Venusian in a refined and charming way.. something that is key for this guy. when the guy venus conjunct woman ascendant, this person is just his type.. many marriage have this aspect (man venus, woman ascendant)

venus in tenth want the woman to have presence and status sometimes. he wants a person who looks tidy, elegant and important. think of sort of Jackie Kennedy or son... not lady gaga nor Jennifer lopez...

except for mars, his moon is a little bit isolated, so he may find you very his type, but his emotional needs may not be fully fulfilled. however, your Jupiter-sun-mercury (ruler of his moon) in 6h house are qualities that a virgo moon value. for him, a person that helps with practical advice in daily situations (mercury in 6h) and bring joy to that (Jupiter) and make and illuminate that house as important (sun) are qualities appreciated by a virgo moon.

he has a conflict moon-sun... so this guy is not easy to please in terms of his ideal partner. his sun-venus in 10 is an area that your chart brings indirectly as 10 house is natural capri house and your saturn in his 5h. your moon in leo do not resonate too much...but overall, your chart suggest you activate many buttons that make you interesting and attractive to him

try nothing.. just be yourself... it would be enough.

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 06, 2018 03:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal_clear:
Yes, I can text. Once in a while we chat, but mostly about music because that's our common interest.

Neptune talking.... lol

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 06, 2018 03:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
his sun conjunct your ascendant, his moon your descendant... and you wonder the impact he has on you... luminaries on the axis...

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 06, 2018 03:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nordicsoul:
his sun conjunct your ascendant, his moon your descendant... and you wonder the impact he has on you... luminaries on the axis...

But do I have the same impact on him?

Thank you for your thorough analysis, I will respond in more detail tomorrow.

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 06, 2018 07:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crystal_clear:
But do I have the same impact on him?

Thank you for your thorough analysis, I will respond in more detail tomorrow.


the sun ascendant conjunction is complementary. you can express in your mannerism the way he is to become. this is very powerful. he may feel as if you can project how he feels deep inside. i once has this aspect with someone and i had such admiration. as he could express himself what i was without even trying....

his romantic ideal represented by venus in piscis, neptune in seventh and rulers of 7 and 5th house are very much aligned with the planets you bring to his 5th house and 6house. it is amazing that all the planets aspecting his venus in his natal (which explain all the nuances of his venus) are activated by the planets you have in his romantic 5th house. you are definitely his romantic type. probably, the only thing I am not sure about is the position of venus in 10 house. how your synastry respond to that is not clear to me. i suspect that in addition to the neptunian quality, he also find important a woman that make him look nice in public. he wants to show off his venus and he must be very charming with that venus in 10 for all to see. i can think of leo moon resonating with sun in 10, but i am not sure

where i see the major gap is in the moon. his moon has not many aspect to your planets except for semisextile to sun and aspect to mars, but mars is not a relationship planet and while it can add passion, it is rough energy. not sure if the semisextile is impactful... i have not noticed impact of minor aspect in my snyastries. so, i do not know....

i wish other people comment on the synastry

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 07, 2018 03:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
his moon ruler of his ascendant conjunct your descendant. so that connect his ascendant with your descendant. so he can be himself total around you and you find that perfect. that is a great boost for man confidence. adding to his sun in your ascendant. you express naturally his true self. the sun indicates what makes us unique in the world. we learn to develop our sun during our life. it is our soul purpose in this encarnation. the ascendant person easily and instintively express these sunny qualities and this is so deep for the sun person. he feels that you can express his deep self.

could you put the aspect grid.... i think if you look at the rulers of houses you may find more connections. but i would like to see the grid aspect with orbs

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 07, 2018 11:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nordicsoul:
the sun ascendant conjunction is complementary. you can express in your mannerism the way he is to become. this is very powerful. he may feel as if you can project how he feels deep inside. i once has this aspect with someone and i had such admiration. as he could express himself what i was without even trying....

his romantic ideal represented by venus in piscis, neptune in seventh and rulers of 7 and 5th house are very much aligned with the planets you bring to his 5th house and 6house. it is amazing that all the planets aspecting his venus in his natal (which explain all the nuances of his venus) are activated by the planets you have in his romantic 5th house. you are definitely his romantic type. probably, the only thing I am not sure about is the position of venus in 10 house. how your synastry respond to that is not clear to me. i suspect that in addition to the neptunian quality, he also find important a woman that make him look nice in public. he wants to show off his venus and he must be very charming with that venus in 10 for all to see. i can think of leo moon resonating with sun in 10, but i am not sure

where i see the major gap is in the moon. his moon has not many aspect to your planets except for semisextile to sun and aspect to mars, but mars is not a relationship planet and while it can add passion, it is rough energy. not sure if the semisextile is impactful... i have not noticed impact of minor aspect in my snyastries. so, i do not know....

i wish other people comment on the synastry



Wow, thanks. It's not really the question of initial attraction because it was there. I think there still is.

What I am worried about is my Chiron squaring his Sun-Moon.

But tomorrow I will be back to my computer and I will be able to post the aspect grid.

Thanks again.


IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 07, 2018 11:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Btw, I guessed his MAC, the houses can be completely wrong.

IP: Logged

nordicsoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1867
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 07, 2018 12:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nordicsoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
oh nooooooooo... if his houses are completely wrong anything i have said it is mooo point...

IP: Logged

crystal_clear
Knowflake

Posts: 88
From:
Registered: Mar 2017

posted July 07, 2018 12:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crystal_clear     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nordicsoul:
oh nooooooooo... if his houses are completely wrong anything i have said it is mooo point...

Well, I mentioned in the first post that probably the houses are wrong because I guessed the hour based on profession. He's support engineer and fits very well with Jupiter-Sun in Pisces.

Plus, I have a Moon in Leo - fire. But have you seen Leo? Lazy ass, sleeping most of the time. Classic Sag is also not very fast.

Fast people are with prominent Gemini or Mercury.

IP: Logged


This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2018

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a