Lindaland
  Through The Looking Glass
  Rainbow Bridge (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Rainbow Bridge
LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 01:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Who wants to exchange a Rainbow Bridge with me?
The Rainbow Bridge is the advice/solution for a connection or goal.

It's an 8 card spread.
The first 3 are the Challenge you are facing.

The actual Rainbow Bridge is made of 5 cards.

Mirroring is recommended with this, even with Tarot.

Why 5? 5 if the number of the "act of magic". When the material preparation and conditions are complete (the number 4), the 5th element (check my nickname hehe) can occur. It's the spark, the magical act.

Why 8? 8 is manifestation and solution. Completeness and death, all elements in place, the perfect theory - 7. Birth, resurrection, happening, event, real manifestation - 8.

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

DaniPepper87
Moderator

Posts: 4982
From: Curitiba, Brasil
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 13, 2015 01:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DaniPepper87     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Me dear LeeLoo!!

Can you pull for me and my connection with my religion, Umbanda??

Do you want me to pull Tarot or Leno??

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 01:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I`d like to, so leave your question

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I prefer Tarot, dear Dani and Ceri.
My question: how to connect with my love now? the best approach?

Please leave your question, Ceri, and tell me if tarot or leno

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaniPepper87:
Me dear LeeLoo!!

Can you pull for me and my connection with my religion, Umbanda??

Do you want me to pull Tarot or Leno??


Dani, I need a little more. What is the goal you are searching advice for? Or just the best advice in relation to your religion?

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

DaniPepper87
Moderator

Posts: 4982
From: Curitiba, Brasil
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 13, 2015 02:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DaniPepper87     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes, best advice! I reached a time that if there is gossips, nothing will lead me away from what I think and believe, but I'd like to know about one advice that Universe wants to give me...

But if you think it is a non sense question, you can tip one for me, can even be love...

I just love to exchange the spreads here, and most of all, I love to learn!!


quote:
Originally posted by LeeLoo2014:
Dani, I need a little more. What is the goal you are searching advice for? Or just the best advice in relation to your religion?


IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaniPepper87:
Me dear LeeLoo!!

Can you pull for me and my connection with my religion, Umbanda??

Do you want me to pull Tarot or Leno??


Your challenge:

8 of Swords Knight of Swords 3 of pentacles

You are not aware of things at the temple, you think you are, but you are not aware of everything, things that, if you find them out, will upset you But it seems you will find out, quite soon. You also seem to have found out things in May and June. Around NYE seems like another peak.

Your Rainbow Bridge

2 of Cups 10 of Swords King of Cups 3 of Swords Page of Swords

You are the page here and I fear you will have fight and separation with this man. Your godfather? or father? It seems inevitable. The advice is to embrace this and to speak your mind. You are a loving and pure person with good intentions and you must keep what is your beliefs and what is close to your heart no matter what you find out. You may find spiritual peace and union some place else. If this is the case, embrace it. Remain yourself.


------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 02:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeeLoo2014:
I prefer Tarot, dear Dani and Ceri.
My question: how to connect with my love now? the best approach?

Please leave your question, Ceri, and tell me if tarot or leno


okay, so tarot, but with mirroring? Never done that before, but I`ll give it a try.


my question would be how to interact/ connect or simply act concerning Mr Sag, especially for the next few times I am going to see him.
Tarot for me as well, please.

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeeLoo2014:
You challenge:

8 of Swords Knight of Swords 3 of pentacles

You are not aware of things at the temple, you think you are, but you are not aware of everything, things that, if you find them out, will upset you But it seems you will find out, quite soon. You also seem to have found out things in May and June. Around NYE seems like another peak.

Your Rainbow Bridge

2 of Cups 10 of Swords King of Cups 3 of Swords Page of Swords

You are the page here and I fear you will have fight and separation with this man. Your godfather? or father? It seems inevitable. The advice is to embrace this and to speak your mind. You are a loving and pure person with good intentions and you must keep what is your beliefs and what is close to your heart no matter what you find out. You may find spiritual peace and union some place else. If this is the case, embrace it. Remain yourself.



I used mirroring here, since it is a rainbow, the rainbow is round and connects two points, so reading it radially makes more sense than just reading it as sequence; but of course, time line would probably remain from left to right.
I see Dani here as the 2 of Cups + page of swords, the KoC is the central card, most likely the godfather, and flanked by the conflict. There is a rupture between Dani on flanks and the central card
I have been borrowing this from leno recently, it seems to work.
It's focused on the central card as major theme.
------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 02:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Leeloo,

Challenge:
Page of Swords - 10 of cups - 3 of cups


Rainbow bridge:
2 of swords - Emperor - 8 of cups - 7 of pentacles - Ace of cups

Oh that is difficult, the challenge especially.
I am going away from my analytical mind, and say it intuitively - and my intuition can be SO wrong. lol- made me think of "indulging into too much alcohol".
Too much partying, which became the cause of the exchange of some sharp words.

But as I said, I can be totally wrong here.

Alternatively there could be a challenge here in hearing the news about indulging into much socializing in any kind of form, maybe there is just an overflow of emotions, too many feelings. But the cards are so positive actually, it is hard for me to see them as a challenge, except for maybe there has been an EXCESS of either feelings (leading to an emotional outburst, though this is not quite there in that spread) or well drinking, partying etc. Maybe also family or friends playing a challenging role.


The Rainbow bridge:
It seems for me to tell a story, though ther emight be not much mirroring in my interpretation, it is pretty linear.

At the beginning you might have become aware that you closed your eyes to something going on, and you realized you needed to make a decision, a very tough choice, even though you did not want to.
The swords are crossing her heart, you sort of had to close your heart towards him, and retreat into your mind to do what needed to be done.

And that was being determined, taking control, and establishing some ground rules, boundaries and asserting them; as shown in the Emperor, YOU are the one controling that connection, at least to a big part.

For a time this led to a sacrifice, which was probably weary on your heart, but as seen in the 8 of cups you had to go away, leave, search for a more fulfilling way, cause as it was it could not continue, it wasn`T healthy anymore, and it was not nearly enough, not fulfiling enough.
So you had to turn your back onto the relationship and go away.

This in turn led to the 7 of pentacles, a period where on a surface level nothing seemed to happen. Yet, the seed was being sown, and what it needed was patience, waiting, despite maybe thinking it would lead to nothing.
I find the 7 of pentacles positive in the sense as eventually something will become apparent. Like the New Moon that lais the seed and you dont see it, but still eventually it emerges from the dark.

Possibly that is the point you are at now. The patience-period, where the seed will slowly take roots and begin to grow inside.

All of that culminates into the Ace of Cups. While in hte recent past it was right and important to practice "tough love" and distance yourself and even shut yourself off emotionally a little bit, NOW is the time to open up and let all the emotions flow and show.
I think the answer and ultimate choice is love, pure and simple. and emotional and spiritual openness.


IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ceri

Your Challenge

Sun Woman Bear
Your challenge seems to be a married woman, a mother. Unless you are this woman and your challenge is being strong and shiny and feminine. Probably both?


Your Rainbow Bridge
Best advice on how to act around Mr Sag

Stars Book House Fox Heart
House in the middle shows you should act like family, like someone close, warm and supportive. Emphasize what you have in common, the IC connection. Book and Fox speaks of cleverness and erudition. Emphasize those as well. Music and the dreamy and idealistic side of your heart are flanking the spread as a major clue for the connection, they are embracing everything. Stars Book points to destiny and fate: let your mind (fox) be guided by fate. Fox Book is a major facebook combo for me, so it is suggested to cultivate a connection there as well. Sometimes stars book fox points to a twist of fate. With house, it is advisable to be yourself, but the other cards say your better, clever, dreamy, shiny, intelligent, erudite self lol

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 02:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
oh, I am so sorry, Ceri, for some weird reason I saw leno. I am doing tarot too...

IP: Logged

DaniPepper87
Moderator

Posts: 4982
From: Curitiba, Brasil
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 13, 2015 02:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DaniPepper87     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
LeeLoo... My mom isn't well and I need to go home right now!

I'll do your spread tomorrow, and sorry for this, but I get very nervous when she isn't well.

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 03:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Challenge

Queen of Wands 8 of Cups 3 of Cups

It looks like the challenge is a third party here 
It could also be about the art of finding the silver lining but to be honest, Ceri, I believe you deserve more than that. Just a personal nosy input. lol

Your Rainbow Bridge

4 of pentacles Knight of Pentacles Hierophant Sun Judgment

Wow! Pretty bridge! With hierophant sun and judgment, faith and optimism strongly comes to mind. It is strange the hierophant resembles house in leno: the traditional, familiar environment. Letting go of your defenses and shield is definitely suggested with 4 of pentacles + judgment. The knight moves slowly and doesnt cause much waves; but the energy is so different in the first and last part of the spread. Perhaps it is to be read as you did. The bridge has started some time ago, Id say more than 4 years, and now you must be in the middle position. An established position which may seem even a little rigid, but no, because of the following cards. Much has been learned, says the hierophant in that position, and it resembles book and fox. It says: show how you truly are, your rich mind, your knowledge, your experience. It is suggested you bring those out in your interactions with the fellow: your rich knowledge, culture; exchange ideas and the passions you have. Comment and give opinions about art, music, culture (hierophant + judgment) . You will probably cause a strong impression. Its time to shine with what you have become.


------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 03:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaniPepper87:
LeeLoo... My mom isn't well and I need to go home right now!

I'll do your spread tomorrow, and sorry for this, but I get very nervous when she isn't well.


I am sorry to hear, Dani, truly sorry, and you know it, but to be honest I hate it when people request exchanges if they aren't with their cards in their hand ready to pull right away

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 03:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
Leeloo,

Challenge:
Page of Swords - 10 of cups - 3 of cups


Rainbow bridge:
2 of swords - Emperor - 8 of cups - 7 of pentacles - Ace of cups

Oh that is difficult, the challenge especially.
I am going away from my analytical mind, and say it intuitively - and my intuition can be SO wrong. lol- made me think of "indulging into too much alcohol".
Too much partying, which became the cause of the exchange of some sharp words.

But as I said, I can be totally wrong here.

Alternatively there could be a challenge here in hearing the news about indulging into much socializing in any kind of form, maybe there is just an overflow of emotions, too many feelings. But the cards are so positive actually, it is hard for me to see them as a challenge, except for maybe there has been an EXCESS of either feelings (leading to an emotional outburst, though this is not quite there in that spread) or well drinking, partying etc. Maybe also family or friends playing a challenging role.


The Rainbow bridge:
It seems for me to tell a story, though ther emight be not much mirroring in my interpretation, it is pretty linear.

At the beginning you might have become aware that you closed your eyes to something going on, and you realized you needed to make a decision, a very tough choice, even though you did not want to.
The swords are crossing her heart, you sort of had to close your heart towards him, and retreat into your mind to do what needed to be done.

And that was being determined, taking control, and establishing some ground rules, boundaries and asserting them; as shown in the Emperor, YOU are the one controling that connection, at least to a big part.

For a time this led to a sacrifice, which was probably weary on your heart, but as seen in the 8 of cups you had to go away, leave, search for a more fulfilling way, cause as it was it could not continue, it wasn`T healthy anymore, and it was not nearly enough, not fulfiling enough.
So you had to turn your back onto the relationship and go away.

This in turn led to the 7 of pentacles, a period where on a surface level nothing seemed to happen. Yet, the seed was being sown, and what it needed was patience, waiting, despite maybe thinking it would lead to nothing.
I find the 7 of pentacles positive in the sense as eventually something will become apparent. Like the New Moon that lais the seed and you dont see it, but still eventually it emerges from the dark.

Possibly that is the point you are at now. The patience-period, where the seed will slowly take roots and begin to grow inside.

All of that culminates into the Ace of Cups. While in hte recent past it was right and important to practice "tough love" and distance yourself and even shut yourself off emotionally a little bit, NOW is the time to open up and let all the emotions flow and show.
I think the answer and ultimate choice is love, pure and simple. and emotional and spiritual openness.


This is a wonderful interpretation, Ceri! Thank you

the most interesting thing here: the one rainbow bridge card in tarot is in the challenge. I wonder if the actual challenge is not the bridge itself? and of course, everything else you said, but I can't help but noticing this amazing fact.

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 03:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh thank you, Leeloo, you did not need to do that second spread, but I am thankful.
Do you want me to do a Leno one for you, too=

and yes, it occurred to me as well that the first three cards for you already looked like the rainbow bridge, I mean 10 of cups LITERALLY has a ranbow. lol

I loved both your readings for me, and they resonate much, but I have to sort out my thoughts to put them in an understandable order, and then will give you more feedback on it.


IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 03:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dani,

I am sorry to hear that. HOpe everything will turn out okay.

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 13, 2015 03:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
Oh thank you, Leeloo, you did not need to do that second spread, but I am thankful.
Do you want me to do a Leno one for you, too=

and yes, it occurred to me as well that the first three cards for you already looked like the rainbow bridge, I mean 10 of cups LITERALLY has a ranbow. lol

I loved both your readings for me, and they resonate much, but I have to sort out my thoughts to put them in an understandable order, and then will give you more feedback on it.


It's OK, not necessary, I loved the tarot spread and I would like to focus on it, to keep that bridge as inspiration thank you

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
Moderator

Posts: 21167
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted July 13, 2015 07:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceridwen     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Both your spreads seem so fitting. I mean the challenge is clear, I`d had added another challenge that of figuring out how to connect/ interact in a way that will be satisfactory to all involved. And where noone gets frustrated or hurt.

But maybe THAT is a challenge, that is impossible to tackle on.

You are right, I deserve more than a silver linen, but that is not really what this is about. Even though I have not yet figured out what this is really about.
Seems clear I want to have him in my life one way or another (sort of), just have to understand which way.

But apart from that he is someone who helps me to "become who I am", or become aware of who I am, it seems more easier to understand that when he`s around, which has nothing really to do with any kind of attraction or liking for him, but more some kind of weird resonance/ mirroring.
it is not that I am not myself when he is not there, it`s just that he has that tendency to push me so far out of my comfort zone and challenges me, that I am running out of excuses to NOT be my spontaneous Self. lol
And in those instances when I maanged to cling to the not so genuine Self of mine, it actually proved to be a bad decision, sometimes even desastrous.
The more "real" I am (and I am still getting to know the "real me") the more positive or real the interaction and his response seems to be, spanning from almost too kind-respectful to playfully-teasing.
Though it leans to the latter for the last instances.


Anyway, the spreads tell me to actually keep on doing what I have started to do, just in an even more expressive way. So funny, too, your spreads remind me SO much of the last time, when he figured out I was being a teacher. lol
I can`t really hide my education, I admit it, and I am certainly more intellectually inclined than he is, and your spread also tells me that there is nothing wrong with that.

IP: Logged

vesta
Knowflake

Posts: 3097
From: Stars
Registered: May 2009

posted July 14, 2015 01:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for vesta     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I could not remember what the rainbow bridge was but it sounded so intriguing. As I started reading I remembered.

LeeLoo, you get a

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 14, 2015 03:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vesta:
I could not remember what the rainbow bridge was but it sounded so intriguing. As I started reading I remembered.

LeeLoo, you get a


Thank you, Vesta
If you want, we can exchange

------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

DaniPepper87
Moderator

Posts: 4982
From: Curitiba, Brasil
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 23, 2015 04:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DaniPepper87     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
LeeLoo2014, your reading!

Your challenge:

6 of Swords - Page of Wands - Moon

You're now going like they say "walking on eggs" for some situation you see. You don't want to be fooled (you're in the right, right?) and you will have the willpower to overcome this as soon as you understand it all. The path is secure, you're a learned person and you'll pass the "Moon test" and even play with the dogs that appear in the image.

Your Rainbow Bridge

10 of Wands - Page of Swords - The Fool - The Lovers - Emperor

Well, you'll start again the journey, but with more baggage and choices ahead your path through this. You are feeling the weight of words, how you can light a person or to bring darkness to them, you're seeing that words are VERY powerful, and they are what they mean. The choice of being your own speaking mentor person is with you.

PS: I think it can be what's happening in the PR forum? If you don't like this reading I can pull again for you!!!

IP: Logged

LeeLoo2014
Knowflake

Posts: 14428
From: Venus cornering Neptune
Registered: Mar 2014

posted July 23, 2015 04:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for LeeLoo2014     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaniPepper87:
LeeLoo2014, your reading!

Your challenge:

[b]6 of Swords - Page of Wands - Moon

You're now going like they say "walking on eggs" for some situation you see. You don't want to be fooled (you're in the right, right?) and you will have the willpower to overcome this as soon as you understand it all. The path is secure, you're a learned person and you'll pass the "Moon test" and even play with the dogs that appear in the image.

Your Rainbow Bridge

10 of Wands - Page of Swords - The Fool - The Lovers - Emperor

Well, you'll start again the journey, but with more baggage and choices ahead your path through this. You are feeling the weight of words, how you can light a person or to bring darkness to them, you're seeing that words are VERY powerful, and they are what they mean. The choice of being your own speaking mentor person is with you.

PS: I think it can be what's happening in the PR forum? If you don't like this reading I can pull again for you!!![/B]


Thank you

I hope you asked the question I needed, about my love?
I am very fond of this forum, you can all probably feel that, still I hope it doesn't come up in all my readings, especially what is happening now

Anyway, it resonates, your reading!
I am thinking perhaps the challenge is related to timing as well, some specific moment (whenever Moon appears, I look or that). I see the beginning of a journey there, so maybe the courage to do it, and the New Moon

The bridge looks awesome and what you said about the power of words is very suitable in the context (lots of love letters, exchanging words etc.) For me, the power of words is a specific challenge/gift in my chart (Chiron in the 3rd).

but I see there those burdens lifting with the Fool Lovers Emperor and lots of power of love and in love, I hope to honor that

Thank you, sweetie


EDIT: also, being a love question, I assume the man is the Emperor, in the context of your reading.
------------------
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...

AstroMandala

Summer Readings

IP: Logged

DaniPepper87
Moderator

Posts: 4982
From: Curitiba, Brasil
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 23, 2015 04:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DaniPepper87     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I got the forum thought because of the page of swords, as someone who can use the words in a bad way, but the page is positive too.

From the rainbow, I got the sense that this man is a very powerful one with words. Maybe he is trying to teach you somehow, for you to look at this Chiron and make the words come out! . Hum... 10 of Wands here showing your Chiron... Page of Swords meaning the 3rd house... WOW!!! Now many coins falling inside my head!

So, for the challenge here, you are in the hands of Chronos for this to solve?? :O

IP: Logged


This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2015

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a