posted September 24, 2015 06:47 PM
Which number would you choose?
Name of Book-
3. Creative, Manifests Ideas, Entrepreneur, Entertainer
Three is manifestation and expansion. It is the performer who possesses an innate appreciation of pleasure, romance, art, and beauty. Its creative imagination allows all things to be possible. It is expansive, sociable, dramatic, communicative, diversified, and creative. In standard Tarot it is The Empress – Divine Activity.
1. Leader, Original Thinker, Independence
One represents the male principle, the yang. It is self-consciousness. It is original, independent, aggressive, individualistic, creative, dominate; the first in a series, the leader. In standard Tarot One is the Magician or Magus – Divine Purpose.
10. “Wheel of Fortune”. It is a number of honour, of faith and self-confidence, of rise and fall; one’s name will be known for good or evil, according to one’s desires; it is a fortunate number in the sense that one’s plans are likely to be carried out.
5. Communicator, Travel, Writer, Freedom, Lover, Versatile
Five represents vital force. Five is freedom, change and adventure. Five attracts the opposite sex because of the irresistible magnetism, and this attraction set the stage for the domestic responsibilities. It is versatility, resourcefulness, adaptability, change, activity, travel, adventure, promotion, and speculation. In standard Tarot it is The Hierophant – Divine Voice.
8. Money, Power, Manager, Supervisor
Eight is infinity – that of eternal and continuous spiral motions, which is constant throughout the universe. Eight will always assume power, for it has achieved control and responsibility in its chosen field. Recognition and financial rewards are bestowed and expansion and growth in the business world take place. Eight is power, responsibility, financial rewards, good judgment, and recognition. In standard Tarot it is Justice – Divine Balance