posted March 01, 2009 12:11 PM
Here is some really fascinating,insightful stuff in regards to soulmates
The Astrology of Meeting “The One”
Pluto and Vertex in my Solar Return 5th house heralded my daughter’s arrival. Copyright 2008 by Aislinn Bailey.
If you’re not interested in astrology, just skip this post because it’ll be too obscure for you. If you are, or you want to see how such patterns apply to your own love life and when you’ll find love again, keep reading. Or skip to the summary at the bottom.
Because I learn about astrology by applying it to my own life, I’m interested to see what patterns show up in the meeting of what we romantically call “The One,” or potential “The Ones.” So here’s a look at what was going on in my chart when I met 5 different men, at the point that a relationship started that was significant. I won’t provide dates for all of these but I’ll start 30 years ago as a teen and end with the most recent. Hmmm, this could be fun! Help me spot the trends and I’ll tell you what patterns I see in my “significant meetings.”
Depending on where in the year the relationship started, I look at the current or the coming solar year to see the focus for that year. For trends, I look to the progressed chart. To see if anything earth-shaking was happening at that moment of the first meeting, I look at transits.
* Saturn was transiting my 7th house of partnerships, at about 12 degrees
* True Node approaching my Vertex (turning point)
* SR Venus conjunct natal Venus
* SR Saturn conjunct natal Uranus
* Progressed Mars/Mercury/Chiron conjunct my natal Ascendant
* Progressed Sun and Ascendant conjunct within a few degrees
* Progressed Moon conjunct natal vertex within a couple of degrees
Transits: Not much going around the time of our first meeting–surprising since I later married this man but it was years later.
* Transiting Ceres (nurturing/mothering) conjunct natal Vertex (turning point)
Solar Chart: (note that this was DEFINITELY a year to fall in love–very clear in the chart for the year if not in the actually meeting time)
* SR Moon conjunct natal Moon
* SR Venus conjunct natal Ascendant
* SR Venus, Sun, Mars in 5th house (romance)
* SR Mars conjunct natal Venus
* SR Pluto and SR Lilith/Juno in 1st house
* Progressed Sun and Ascendant were in exact conjunction (I guess I was all shiny!)
* True Node transiting natal Sun
* SR Moon on Descendant (relationships)
* SR Jupiter conjunct natal Juno
* SR Pluto in 5th house and conjunct natal Neptune
* SR Vertex in the 5th house
* Progressed Mars conjunct Sun
* Uranus transitting natal Chiron (he was in the medical field)
* Lilith transitting natal True Node
* SR Vertex and Pluto in the 5th house
* SR Sun, Venus, Juno, Uranus in the 7th house
* SR Venus conjunct natal Ascendant
* Progressed Jupiter conjunct natal Ascendant (exact)
* Progressed Moon conjunct descendant within a few degrees
* Progressed Lilith conjunct natal Vertex, within a few degrees
* Uranus transitting natal Venus, 1st house
* Eclipse conjunct Jupiter/Mars/South Node
* Transitting True Node conjunct South Node (very karmic feel)
* Saturn transitting 7th house
* Sun transitting descendant
Solar Chart: (definitely a year focused on relationships)
* SR Vertex and Pluto in 5th house (AGAIN!!!!)
* SR Saturn in 7th house, conjunct natal Vertex
* SR Ceres conjunct natal descendant
* SR Uranus in 8th house, conjunct Venus
* SR Neptune, Jupiter, Juno, Chiron, Mercury, Mars all in 7th house, with True Node on Descendant line and Descendant conjunct natal Saturn
* Progressed Moon and Vertex conjunct, exact
* Progressed Lilith conjunct natal Vertex, exact
* Progressed Jupiter conjunct natal Ascendant within 1 degree
So what did I find out?
* According to this pattern, regardless of when I meet a man, that point where I fall in love and the relationship begins is in the fall of the year. EVERY TIME. Always between the end of August and early November. Outside that window, it’s just not happening. I may meet someone earlier in the year, but it’s never anything more than a dalliance and has no long-term effect. Autumn is when deep feelings and attachments begin for me.
* Conjunctions with my vertex, or the “turning point” in my chart, tend to signify a major relationship, particularly when in my progressed chart. This is especially true of Moon-Vertex conjunctions for me.
* Activity involving my Ascendant, Descendant, and Nodes tend to be significant.
* Solar return charts that are heavy on 7th house activity are significant but one very definite pattern is the appearance of Pluto in the 5th house of the year closest to when the relationship takes hold–as noted above, there’s either a baby involved or a major relationship begins to express itself. Now that’s worth looking closer at….
* Just for grins, I ran charts to see which years had Pluto in the 5th house and Pluto and Vertex in the 5th house, starting in 1978 (when it didn’t occur). This configuration has occurred 4 times, and each time was either a pregnancy or a major relationship. After this year, Pluto is not in my 5th house again until 2026…pretty doubtful I’ll still be fertile then, but hey, you never know. Technically a major new relationship doesn’t have to be a child or lover, I suppose. Too much can happen between now and then, so I won’t think quite that far ahead! [URL=http://thespiritualeclectic.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/the-astrology-of-meeting-the-one/]http://thespiritualeclectic.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/the-astrology-of-meeting-the-one/[/ URL]
Transiting Jupiter is conjunct my Vertex in Aquarius in 5th with 2'09 orb right now
It's exact on March 10th. Transiting Pluto sextile my Moon with 4 minutes of arc on that day too.
She seems to find solar returns very useful. I agree with her. Solar Returns are awesome forecasting tools. Note that she included Solar Return Planets/Angles conjunct Natal Planets/Angles. They are important.
for my Solar Return year period
Sun conjunct Moon in 3rd - 6'28
Jupiter and Vertex in 5th
Uranus in 7th
SR North Node conjunct Natal Vertex - '04
SR North Node conjunct Natal North Node - 4'33
SR Imum Coeli conjunct Natal Neptune(ruler of 7th)- '03
SR Imum Coeli conjunct Natal Jupiter(co-ruler of 7th) - 6'25
SR Midheaven conjunct Natal Saturn (ruler of 5th) - 3'16
SR Venus conjunct Natal Imum Coeli - '25
SR Venus conjunct Natal Jupiter(co-ruler of 7th) - 3'22
SR Mars conjunct Natal Mercury - 1'43
SR Mars conjunct Natal Venus - 5'10
SR Descendant conjunct Natal Moon - 2'24
SR Ascendant conjunct Natal Ascendant - 7'51
SR Saturn conjunct Natal Ascendant - 4'49
SR Uranus conjunct Natal Descendant - 5'39
SR Mercury conjunct Natal Uranus - 3'34
SR Neptune conjunct Natal Mars - 4'25
This looks like one of the most significant Solar Return periods ever!
The question is not "Will I find that special gal". The questions are who,when,where,and how.
It looks like that I really have to take the initiative and take action to get the relationship off the ground. There is no room for shyness. It looks like it could prove beneficial.
It also seems like I will probably meet her through being involved in spiritual,metaphysical,religious activities.
I have started going to an interfaith unity church.
I strongly doubt that I am going to meet her at a nightclub nor bar because I am not into that stuff. It has to be meeting through serious types of things.
I also believe that it fits with meeting my shamanic healer,Steve who can relate to me in regards to neurodivergence and has similar experiences with me. It's like I found a kindred spirit who is helping me with my life purpose. I still find it incredible that he has the same birthday as my exgirlfriend,Meghann! He and I are fast becoming friends. He and I even went out to dinner twice. We're making it regular thing too.
but yeah.....I hope Aislin Bailey's gave you some insights into finding that special someone.
note that she didn't include midpoints. It looks like that they are not so important. She didn't even include Sun/Moon midpoint. She also included Ceres,Juno,and Lilith. They seem to play an important role too. She used secondary progressions but no solar arcs.