posted May 06, 2010 07:07 AM
i read this page which i am sure someone on here has probably posted before, but i can't find any topic of it.
i am Very curious about peoples experiences correlating with this research or not.
so if you are married/have been married, do your synastry aspects back up these trends in the research? do you lack them?
according to the research, the following aspects were apparently often/not often/not significant in the statistics:
Gatorsí Observations of Ptolemaic Aspects in Marriage Synastry
Most Aspected Chart Points (based on the 20-roll study)
1. After Pluto, the ASC was the most "OFTEN" aspected point in the Male Natal Chart File.
2. The trine occurred as the most "OFTEN" aspect in our Male Natal Chart File.
3. The 3 most aspected "SELDOM" points in our Male Natal Chart File, in order, are: Uranus, North Node and Mercury.
4. The square occurred as the most "SELDOM" aspect in our Male Natal Chart File.
5. The top 4 most "OFTEN" aspected planets in our Female File were: Neptune, Sun, Jupiter and Saturn.
6. Sextile and Trine were the top 2 most "OFTEN" aspects in female natal charts.
7. The infamous "marriage" asteroid, Juno came in as the lowest of the most "SELDOM" aspected points in our Female natal chart file. The Sun came in the highest.
8. The square was the highest of the most "SELDOM" aspects in the female file, followed by the sextile.
Sun Ė Overall, there are more aspects to the Sun than to any other planet. 1 There are 15 Often aspects and 13 Seldom aspects. Of these, there are 11 Often occurrences to the wifeís Sun and 9 Seldom occurrences to the wifeís Sun, compared to 4 Often occurrences to the husbandís Sun and only 4 Seldom occurrences to the husbandís Sun. It would appear therefore that the Sun is more significant an indicator for marriage in a womanís chart than in a manís. Neptune, Mercury and Juno are involved in the greatest number of aspects to the wifeís Sun. Mars, Uranus and Pallas are involved in the fewest number of aspects to her Sun.
Juno Ė After the Sun, Juno is the next most aspected heavenly body. There are 10 Often occurrences and 5 Seldom occurrences. The occurrence frequencies are divided more evenly than the Sunís; Juno is a significant indicator of marriage for both men and women. The wifeís Sun and Mars Often oppose the husbandís Juno; the husbandís Venus, Mars and Mercury Often trine the wifeís Juno.
Jupiter Ė The planet receiving the third greatest number of aspects is Jupiter. There are 12 Often occurrences, 9 aspecting the wifeís Jupiter. And there are 12 Seldom occurrences, 7 of which are aspects to the husbandís Jupiter.
Moon, Mars and Venus are all significant in the husbandís chart, more so than the wifeís, as indicators of marriage: 6 of 8 Often occurrences for the Moon, 7 of 10 Often occurrences for Venus, and 8 of 10 Often occurrences for Mars are aspects to the husbandís natal planet.
There is much more on the website to read through, including aspects that defy the usually considered aspects that may indicate marriage etc.