Lindaland
  Astrology 2.0
  Having Venus Square Mars AND Venus Square Pluto? Doomed?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Having Venus Square Mars AND Venus Square Pluto? Doomed?
aquagembaby
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Jun 2012

posted March 18, 2016 03:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquagembaby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Does anyone have one or both of these placements? If so, what is your interpretation of it? Also, what house does your Venus sit in?

Personally, I have both and I've been contemplating how these aspects affect me. I feel that the Venus Square Pluto makes it difficult for me to get into a real or deep relationship that I want. I'm never fulfilled and I end up w/ people that are not for me. I've also never experienced love and I'm 25.

Venus Square Mars turns people away from me I feel like...especially being female.

Venus in Aquarius Square Mars in Gemini
Venus in Aquarius Square Pluto in Scorpio
Venus in 3H

IP: Logged

saadsarah8
Knowflake

Posts: 39
From: Ottawa, Canada
Registered: Jan 2014

posted March 18, 2016 10:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for saadsarah8     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Venus Square Mars turns people away from me I feel like...especially being female.

[/B]


yes! totally agree with this. i feel like my venus/square mars makes me come off as either standoffish, bizarre or intimating. i do not see its good parts :[ i have venus in virgo tightly squaring mars in gemini.

IP: Logged

TensionEmpire
Knowflake

Posts: 335
From: Hamburg
Registered: Sep 2014

posted March 18, 2016 12:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TensionEmpire     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have Vênus square pluto haha,
I think I end up with ppl I shouldn be with or like Always making the wrong desission wiht girls.
But I read in a book tha Vênus square Pluto wants to get deep into relations explore everything of love no mather the concequences. Fo maybe it is difficult to be satisfied with superficial thinks, that are predominant nowadays

I think Personal planets squaring Pluto, will Always give u the feeling of beeing doomed, but thats not only bad I think, like it helps u if **** happans u can think like "oh well I am doomed anyways" xD
And I am eaven kind of proud of it, it is a rare think I believe and it is not everyone that can handle it.

I have Mars Square pluto, if Vênus Square Pluto makes u doomed in the emotional side, Mars with PLuto you feel it on your flesh.

IP: Logged

CosmiqPhuz
Knowflake

Posts: 552
From: Lititz, PA, USA
Registered: Jan 2014

posted March 18, 2016 01:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for CosmiqPhuz     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by saadsarah8:
yes! totally agree with this. i feel like my venus/square mars makes me come off as either standoffish, bizarre or intimating. i do not see its good parts :[ i have venus in virgo tightly squaring mars in gemini.

How does it feel to have this placement? Especially being in mutable planets. This girl I like has the same placements. She's very mental/overthinking and doesn't seem to go with what she feels.

I've heard Venus and Mars square makes it hard for you to like the people you're attracted to, as well as feel attracted to the people you like.

IP: Logged

saadsarah8
Knowflake

Posts: 39
From: Ottawa, Canada
Registered: Jan 2014

posted March 18, 2016 04:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for saadsarah8     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosmiqPhuz:
How does it feel to have this placement? Especially being in mutable planets. This girl I like has the same placements. She's very mental/overthinking and doesn't seem to go with what she feels.

I've heard Venus and Mars square makes it hard for you to like the people you're attracted to, as well as feel attracted to the people you like.


I'm very analytical and always anxious/nervous. I always worry that my partner doesn't love me enough, and I think about what I should have or should not have said. In love, i'm self-depricating and unintentionally sabotage any hopes for romance/any good connection i have with someone (though that could be my venus opposite saturn aspect). I'm also extremely straightforward and direct. I'm always the first to express my feelings and am not afraid of rejection, and I attribute that to my venus/mars square. I often feel like I come on too strong.
One more thing, I usually entertain polyamorous/non-committal relationships but my moon in 8th and cancer/leo cusp and cancer ascendant stop that.

IP: Logged

hearttreasure
Knowflake

Posts: 287
From:
Registered: Jan 2015

posted March 18, 2016 05:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hearttreasure     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have Venus square Mars 0°. I don't know about turning people away comes from this placement because I don't feel that way. I learned that if people turn away from you when you only try to be yourself, it just means that your energy doesn't match to their energy, and that is okay. Try to be understanding and evaluate your self.

What I know about this placement is a tough cookies to deal with because it is a very passionate and strong feelings placement. Also some say about demanding lover, it depends I think, for me I can not tolerate any betrayal so I expect my partner is loyal to the core, if not I expect the same fair amount of it. Demanding? I don't know, I love calling it being fair, although I will never betray anyone so will figure out the substitute. And this placement makes me easy in and easy out from the relationship.

Venus in Pisces square Mars in Sag 0°
Venus trine pluto 1°
Venus in 3H

IP: Logged

aquagembaby
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Jun 2012

posted March 18, 2016 07:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquagembaby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by saadsarah8:
yes! totally agree with this. i feel like my venus/square mars makes me come off as either standoffish, bizarre or intimating. i do not see its good parts :[ i have venus in virgo tightly squaring mars in gemini.

Yes I totally resonate with that...Having Venus in Aquarius already makes me weird and odd haha.

IP: Logged

aquagembaby
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Jun 2012

posted March 18, 2016 07:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquagembaby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TensionEmpire:
I have Vênus square pluto haha,
I think I end up with ppl I shouldn be with or like Always making the wrong desission wiht girls.
But I read in a book tha Vênus square Pluto wants to get deep into relations explore everything of love no mather the concequences. Fo maybe it is difficult to be satisfied with superficial thinks, that are predominant nowadays

I think Personal planets squaring Pluto, will Always give u the feeling of beeing doomed, but thats not only bad I think, like it helps u if **** happans u can think like "oh well I am doomed anyways" xD
And I am eaven kind of proud of it, it is a rare think I believe and it is not everyone that can handle it.

I have Mars Square pluto, if Vênus Square Pluto makes u doomed in the emotional side, Mars with PLuto you feel it on your flesh.


Yeah I want a real and deep relationship but I've yet to meet anybody like that. Every relationship I've had were bad decisions on my part lmao. Looking back, there's not one single person where I think, "Even though it didn't work out, I'm glad I met them." None of them taught me anything or brought any profound meaning to my life.

IP: Logged

TensionEmpire
Knowflake

Posts: 335
From: Hamburg
Registered: Sep 2014

posted March 19, 2016 10:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TensionEmpire     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aquagembaby:
Yeah I want a real and deep relationship but I've yet to meet anybody like that. Every relationship I've had were bad decisions on my part lmao. Looking back, there's not one single person where I think, "Even though it didn't work out, I'm glad I met them." None of them taught me anything or brought any profound meaning to my life.

I think you are being a bit radical there :P

What I read from the book, I think it is dane rudhyar, I wanted to post what he writes here, but did not find the book and also not in the web..
I read that it is kind of na Urge to explore and adventure one self in the maters of love and relation, and that it may be eaven bad for u if u don´t.
But yeah to explore it deep down you have to have a partner that is not superficial.

I really wanted post here from the book, I will se if i find it.
It is from Dane Rudhyar somethign with hard aspects and stuff :P

IP: Logged

aquagembaby
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Jun 2012

posted March 20, 2016 02:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquagembaby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TensionEmpire:
I think you are being a bit radical there :P

What I read from the book, I think it is dane rudhyar, I wanted to post what he writes here, but did not find the book and also not in the web..
I read that it is kind of na Urge to explore and adventure one self in the maters of love and relation, and that it may be eaven bad for u if u don´t.
But yeah to explore it deep down you have to have a partner that is not superficial.

I really wanted post here from the book, I will se if i find it.
It is from Dane Rudhyar somethign with hard aspects and stuff :P


Haha well its the truth of how I feel.
Yeah I'm all about new experiences and I seek adventure (Sag Rising) but I feel like I'm past all that and need something more serious in terms of relationships. Not even marriage or anything like that, but real bonding that unique to that particular person in that particular relationship.
I could use a good book on aspects.

IP: Logged

hannaramaa
Moderator

Posts: 11018
From:
Registered: Nov 2011

posted March 20, 2016 03:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hannaramaa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Venus in Aquarius Square Mars in Gemini"

How do those square each other?

IP: Logged

CosmiqPhuz
Knowflake

Posts: 552
From: Lititz, PA, USA
Registered: Jan 2014

posted March 20, 2016 10:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for CosmiqPhuz     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hannaramaa:
"Venus in Aquarius Square Mars in Gemini"

How do those square each other?


I'm assuming it's late degrees of aqua square early degrees of gem.

IP: Logged

aquagembaby
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Jun 2012

posted March 20, 2016 04:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquagembaby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosmiqPhuz:
I'm assuming it's late degrees of aqua square early degrees of gem.

Yup you're right. 27 degrees Venus in Aquarius and 1 degree Mars in Gemini

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2016

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a