posted January 23, 2020 06:35 AM
I am looking at my upcoming Solar Return. I have checked out some awesome links regarding Solar Returns, and would love any additional thoughts. It looks a bit ominous at first glance, but after considering my life and the current situation I am actually starting to see a different perspective.
Here are my notes:
* All my personal planets in the Southern hemisphere- a lot of internal work.
* Saturn on an angle, and being the chart ruler, also opposed my sun. Sun also being on an angle, this is a big year for me? * Thank God for moon in 5th, and conjunct Mercury. Except that its on the cusp of the 6th so likely better to read as moon in the 6th.
* Sun in the 6th, big year for work/career.
* Uranus in the 3rd- sudden communications and bolts/flashes of insight and teachings.
* Given the size of my 1st and 7th house axis, I am thinking this is an important year for me to focus on my identity, my personal growth, and my relationships.
*Jupiter in the 12th house will help me to even out the Saturn Pluto in 12th. I have some hard work to do to uncover my hidden side.
*Mars conjunct Chiron in 2nd? My focus is on my material possessions/income etc… but why conjunct Chiron? Perhaps I am attempting to grow here but Chiron is my wound? Not achieving what it is I am most trying to gain?
*Not liking chiron square moon.
*NN in 5th in gemini…. creativity through learning? Learning through creativity? It coincides nicely with my progressed Leo moon.
I currently teach and counsel individual clients, and hold a day job. With Saturn Pluto on my moon at the moment, and Neptune in my 4th beginning to oppose my Mars, I have lost all energy and passion.
A good friend feels this coming chart indicates hard work but a year where I may distinguish myself as a career woman- MC ruler conjunct AC ruler?