Lindaland
  Global Unity 2.0
  Trump accepts US presidency transition to Biden must begin (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Trump accepts US presidency transition to Biden must begin
Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2968
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted November 24, 2020 04:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Donald Trump has accepted a formal US transition should begin for President-elect Joe Biden to take office.

The president said the federal agency overseeing the handover must "do what needs to be done", even as he vowed to keep contesting his election defeat.

The General Services Administration (GSA) said it was acknowledging Mr Biden as the "apparent winner".

It came as Mr Biden's victory in the state of Michigan was officially certified, a major blow to Mr Trump.

The GSA announcement means the president-elect now has access to top security briefings, office space and government officials as he prepares to take office on 20 January.

His transition website has now changed to a US government domain. He will begin announcing the people he wants in the top jobs in his cabinet on Tuesday.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55052640

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that it settled then?

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 07:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Trump will never give up. Did you see Edward Norton's posts on Twitter? If Trump concedes and Biden is President, Trump and his entire Klan are headed to prison for various financial crimes. And plenty of inquiries about why Trump did not warn Congress and Senate in January itself about the deadliness of the Virus, inquiry on the Helsinki meeting where Trump agreed with Putin and took away the Interpreter's Notes, Ukraine stuff [Vindman etc], Murder of Jamal Khashoggi where Bonesaw was given clean chit by Kushner/Pompeo etc etc.

IP: Logged

Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2968
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted November 24, 2020 09:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iQ:
Trump will never give up. Did you see Edward Norton's posts on Twitter? If Trump concedes and Biden is President, Trump and his entire Klan are headed to prison for various financial crimes. And plenty of inquiries about why Trump did not warn Congress and Senate in January itself about the deadliness of the Virus, inquiry on the Helsinki meeting where Trump agreed with Putin and took away the Interpreter's Notes, Ukraine stuff [Vindman etc], Murder of Jamal Khashoggi where Bonesaw was given clean chit by Kushner/Pompeo etc etc.

No, I'm not on Twitter. I considered it once, but it struck me as a rant-fest

That's a lot of allegations at Trump's feet. Boris Johnson isn't faring well in the polls about his 'chill' handling of the pandemic either.

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 10:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-23/michigan-certifies-election-results-showing-biden-victory-khv2myl5?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-po litics&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=politics

Michigan has also Certified! 3-0 decision.
Only a recount stands in the way, and Dems are not opposed to re-counts.

Is this also Fake News?

IP: Logged

Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2968
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted November 24, 2020 10:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iQ:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-23/michigan-certifies-election-results-showing-biden-victory-khv2myl5?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter -po litics&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=politics

Michigan has also Certified! 3-0 decision.
Only a recount stands in the way, and Dems are not opposed to re-counts.

Is this also Fake News?


I didn't mean Twitter was fake news. What I meant was that it struck me as individuals ranting about various things, sharing their opinion, rather than 'reporting'. So, I don't go there and am not familiar with the person you mentioned.

The US news is a minefield, I wouldn't profess to know what is and isn't fake news.

IP: Logged

Linda Jones
Knowflake

Posts: 2106
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted November 24, 2020 11:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Linda Jones     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This was a forgone conclusion, that biden wld take over. I said this in the other thread. Personally i think they're all doing as told by the higher levels of command, higher than the president. trump will receive protection from back deals he's made with the elite. His job is done...which was to rile up the country to such an extent that the next guy wld be able to, more easily, put a false face of decency on the nwo agenda. It was already planned out.

I'm not into politics anymore, the nwo agenda is far, far more pressing, far more dangerous than politics. Having said that, i will also say that the slide into globalism, unfortunately, for the US will be much faster under biden, the one thing in trump's favor was that he was against the deep state, so he was a thorn in the nwo side. But they have their ways & means of arm twisting people to do their bidding...either through lucrative deals, threat of exposure of past deeds or a combination of both
.
Of course the collapse of the US economy is part of the nwo agenda as is the handing over of the superpower status to china...
.
The very unfortunate thing is, how many people are going to rush to do biden/harris bidding & take the injection for the start of their slavery to the nwo
.
Again, the american people need to get past the "who wins" & focus on the real problem for all of humanity...the nwo agenda. No point ignoring it any longer, it's at our doorstep...

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 01:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi Voix,
I did not mean you thought Twitter is fake, I agree 100% with you that Twitter is becoming a rant fest.
I was just asking a rhetorical question to GOP Experts who allege any information from established news sites as "Fake News".

Sometimes, it is Factual News.

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 01:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
<<The very unfortunate thing is, how many people are going to rush to do biden/harris bidding & take the injection for the start of their slavery to the nwo >>
This is the clear and present danger.

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 02:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Pennsylvania and Nevada have also certified.

Only Arizona and Wisconsin left.
In Arizona, all counties have wrapped up Certification, so it is just a formality.

IP: Logged

GalacticCoreExplosion
Knowflake

Posts: 1781
From: Somewhere
Registered: Sep 2019

posted November 24, 2020 02:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for GalacticCoreExplosion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Propagandists (like Edward Bernays*) learned a long time ago that the best way to deceive and manipulate people, is not with whole lies, but mostly truth with a little twisting here and there.

It's like the old saying, "half (or partial) truths are worse than whole lies, for they can deceive even the Soul" Meaning, if something mostly contains truth, its less likely to ring those intuitive or logic inconsistency warning bells that we use consciously or unconsciously to discern truth and facts from non truth.

Mainstream media has perfected the above practice and with a lot of help from other organizations. See below.

If you want, you can go to CREST, the online CIA database of freedom of information released files and find various memos (many still highly redacted) talking about how the CIA has infiltrated and influenced media corporations and journalists for many years now. They really started to do same in the 1950's. That's a 70 year time frame.

Again, one has to realize that the wealthiest and most powerful people in this world are psychopathic and have no morals, no conscience, no felt empathy, and are willing to do anything to gain more power and control. When you have so much money that you can buy anything in the world many times over, what's left to get your kicks and rocks off from? If you're a decent hearted person with conscience and felt empathy, you'll try to give back to society.

But if you're towards, or within, the ASPD spectrum (which most of these folks are), you get drunk off of games of manipulation, power, and control. It's a spiritual sickness at its worst. Because these have a black hole where their hearts, Love, and connection to Source should be, they try to fill it up with other things.

* Here's a good account of Bernays (btw, nephew and student of Sigmund Freud) and how these types think and operate. Bernays was approached by a corporation whose main product was tobacco and say said ole chap, we sell plenty of cigarettes to men, but our female base is sorely lacking. Can you help us improve that? He said, sure.

This is what he did to increase sales of cigarettes to women: He hired a bunch of female actresses, and staged a fake and very public protest of women's rights. He had the actresses smoking cigarettes and saying things like, "well if men can do it, so can we!"

And it not only worked, but worked well. Soon after, cigarette sales increased among women. Because unconsciously, many women started to associate smoking with increased levels of female "empowerment" and "equal rights".

Then understand that Bernays was extremely well connected in finance, business, and politics. He had A LOT of big wig friends in these areas and counseled them. This is what he wrote in a book literally titled "Propaganda":

quote:
ďThe conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.Ē
― Edward Bernays, Propaganda

These are the kind of Machiavellian and diabolical minds that are behind so called "public policy" in all areas that influence our daily lives. And most people don't stand a chance against these, let alone seeing through all the partial truths, deception, manipulation.

When a friend of Mark Zuckergurg's expressed surprise to him that people were handing over their personal and private information and photos, he replied, "they 'trust' me. Dumb f*cks". These types not only fool, trick, and manipulate us, but they have active contempt towards us.

How rich and influential is Zuckerburg now? He's been around for a pretty short time. Now think about the families who started places like the Bank of England and other centuries old banks, and how long they have been accumulating wealth, influence, and power through lending and usury. Just think of the hidden wealth and influence that these types likely have.

It (if it could all be tracked down and accounted) makes people like Zuckerburg, Bezos, Gates, etc look like middle class earners and influencers.

IP: Logged

Linda Jones
Knowflake

Posts: 2106
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted November 24, 2020 02:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Linda Jones     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GalacticCoreExplosion:
Propagandists (like Edward Bernays*) learned a long time ago that the best way to deceive and manipulate people, is not with whole lies, but mostly truth with a little twisting here and there.

It's like the old saying, "half (or partial) truths are worse than whole lies, for they can deceive even the Soul" Meaning, if something mostly contains truth, its less likely to ring those intuitive or logic inconsistency warning bells that we use consciously or unconsciously to discern truth and facts from non truth.

Mainstream media has perfected the above practice and with a lot of help from other organizations. See below.

If you want, you can go to CREST, the online CIA database of freedom of information released files and find various memos (many still highly redacted) talking about how the CIA has infiltrated and influenced media corporations and journalists for many years now. They really started to do same in the 1950's. That's a 70 year time frame.

Again, one has to realize that the wealthiest and most powerful people in this world are psychopathic and have no morals, no conscience, no felt empathy, and are willing to do anything to gain more power and control. When you have so much money that you can buy anything in the world many times over, what's left to get your kicks and rocks off from? If you're a decent hearted person with conscience and felt empathy, you'll try to give back to society.

But if you're towards, or within, the ASPD spectrum (which most of these folks are), you get drunk off of games of manipulation, power, and control. It's a spiritual sickness at its worst. Because these have a black hole where their hearts, Love, and connection to Source should be, they try to fill it up with other things.

* Here's a good account of Bernays (btw, nephew and student of Sigmund Freud) and how these types think and operate. Bernays was approached by a corporation whose main product was tobacco and say said ole chap, we sell plenty of cigarettes to men, but our female base is sorely lacking. Can you help us improve that? He said, sure.

This is what he did to increase sales of cigarettes to women: He hired a bunch of female actresses, and staged a fake and very public protest of women's rights. He had the actresses smoking cigarettes and saying things like, "well if men can do it, so can we!"

And it not only worked, but worked well. Soon after, cigarette sales increased among women. Because unconsciously, many women started to associate smoking with increased levels of female "empowerment" and "equal rights".

Then understand that Bernays was extremely well connected in finance, business, and politics. He had A LOT of big wig friends in these areas and counseled them. This is what he wrote in a book literally titled "Propaganda":

These are the kind of Machiavellian and diabolical minds that are behind so called "public policy" in all areas that influence our daily lives. And most people don't stand a chance against these, let alone seeing through all the partial truths, deception, manipulation.

When a friend of Mark Zuckergurg's expressed surprise to him that people were handing over their personal and private information and photos, he replied, "they 'trust' me. Dumb f*cks". These types not only fool, trick, and manipulate us, but they have active contempt towards us.

How rich and influential is Zuckerburg now? He's been around for a pretty short time. Now think about the families who started places like the Bank of England and other centuries old banks, and how long they have been accumulating wealth, influence, and power through lending and usury. Just think of the hidden wealth and influence that these types likely have.

It (if it could all be tracked down and accounted) makes people like Zuckerburg, Bezos, Gates, etc look like middle class earners and influencers.



Well done Galactic!! If i cld say this daily to all the people in the world, i wld

IP: Logged

iQ
Moderator

Posts: 6132
From: Lyra
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 02:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for iQ     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Awesome post once again GCE!
When I read it, I was reminded of the character "Ozymandias" in the Cult Comic Book "The Watchmen".

IP: Logged

Linda Jones
Knowflake

Posts: 2106
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted November 24, 2020 03:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Linda Jones     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Politics is a tool to manipulate the masses & keep them occupied by giving them an illusion of choice during elections, while the deep state & cee eye aaa carry on doing what they're going to do anyway.

IP: Logged

Linda Jones
Knowflake

Posts: 2106
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted November 24, 2020 03:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Linda Jones     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Jamal Khashoggi's horrifying murder was under trump watch, but this again is an example of how little power the president has. They are ordered by the deep state to do smth & they do it. If they were strong enough to stand up to the moral depravity of those high up on the illuminati pyramid, they wldn't be chosen as presidents in the first place.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 134486
From: Your Friendly Neighborhood Juris Doctorate.
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 03:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Certification is just because of state law requiring a deadline. It will mean nothing if fraud is proven to have tainted the election. All that truly matters is who the electors choose.

IP: Logged

GalacticCoreExplosion
Knowflake

Posts: 1781
From: Somewhere
Registered: Sep 2019

posted November 24, 2020 03:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for GalacticCoreExplosion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thank you Linda.

Thank you iQ. Not familiar with the characters, though did watch the movie many years ago.

IP: Logged

teasel
Knowflake

Posts: 16548
From: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?action=viewprofile;username=u36170365
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 04:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for teasel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Jones:
Politics is a tool to manipulate the masses & keep them occupied by giving them an illusion of choice during elections, while the deep state & cee eye aaa carry on doing what they're going to do anyway.

We do get a choice. That's why it's important to focus on what we actually need to do, and get people motivated. Too many of you think that it's all worthless. God, this is depressing.

IP: Logged

teasel
Knowflake

Posts: 16548
From: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?action=viewprofile;username=u36170365
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 04:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for teasel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Jones:
Jamal Khashoggi's horrifying murder was under trump watch, but this again is an example of how little power the president has. They are ordered by the deep state to do smth & they do it. If they were strong enough to stand up to the moral depravity of those high up on the illuminati pyramid, they wldn't be chosen as presidents in the first place.

He could have done a lot more, he just didn't care. I'm horrified by those who think that he did everything he could. Didn't he say something to them, like he gave them the journalist? I'm going to have to look it up later. He also assured Putin that he was taking care of anyone who kept bringing up Russia.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 134486
From: Your Friendly Neighborhood Juris Doctorate.
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 04:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Interesting meeting today between Saudi and Israel.

IP: Logged

Dhyana
Knowflake

Posts: 1139
From: US
Registered: Sep 2019

posted November 24, 2020 05:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dhyana     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Voix_de_la_Mer:
Donald Trump has accepted a formal US transition should begin for President-elect Joe Biden to take office.

He's not conceding. He won by a landslide. The fraud is going to be exposed. Fasten your seatbelt.


IP: Logged

teasel
Knowflake

Posts: 16548
From: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?action=viewprofile;username=u36170365
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 07:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for teasel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dhyana:
He's not conceding. He won by a landslide. The fraud is going to be exposed. Fasten your seatbelt.


He isnít conceding, even though he lost.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 134486
From: Your Friendly Neighborhood Juris Doctorate.
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 24, 2020 07:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The scientific analysis indicates that huge numbers of ballots were of people who say they didnít vote or who voted and had their ballots changed. Thus, he shouldnít concede, because he didnít lose.

IP: Logged

Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2968
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted November 25, 2020 03:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hmmm the plot thickens. The UK news which I've seen isn't reporting that any fraud has been identified as yet, just that recounts have revealed some human error. So far.

IP: Logged

Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2968
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted November 25, 2020 05:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iQ:
Hi Voix,
I did not mean you thought Twitter is fake, I agree 100% with you that Twitter is becoming a rant fest.
I was just asking a rhetorical question to GOP Experts who allege any information from established news sites as "Fake News".

Sometimes, it is Factual News.


Sorry iQ, I just seen this message. I understand now

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 134486
From: Your Friendly Neighborhood Juris Doctorate.
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 25, 2020 06:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Recounts arenít going to find fraud. Audits could. If you are simply counting ballots and not looking closer at how those ballots were specifically fraudulent, you will just be recounting the same tainted ballots.

IP: Logged


This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2020

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a