posted June 03, 2018 10:12 PM
1. The Orb has to be VERY close—-1-3 degrees in a conjunction and 1-2 degrees in any other aspect. The asteroids are small bodies. They do not have the energetic force of planets, Henve, planets allow a wider orb.You would not believe the questions I get from people panicked that they have Nessus conjunct the Ascendant, for example. I ask the orb and they say 12.
2. Memorize asteroids little by little. First of all, start with the easy ones such as Juno(the loyalty and devotion of a spouse), Ceres( a mother’s love) and Vesta( great self sacrifice without asking anything in return). These are some simple examples of asteroids that are easily accessible. Some have quite complicated stories making it difficult to hone down their practical meaning. I have many, many articles that attempt to do just this.
3. Please, do the charts of all the people you know. Offer to do charts for as many people as you can. At first, you will feel foolish because you know so little, but we all have to start at the beginning, so please, don’t feel foolish. Feel proud!
4. Ask people how the asteroid relates to their lives. File away patterns. In time, the asteroids will become familiar to you and you will use them with ease.
5. Do a few asteroids at a time. Compile a list of ten asteroids with simple meanings and use these until you feel comfortable. I will give you some simple examples here. I am not including the numbers, but I have a list of over 300 asteroids and their numbers.
Sedna–Extreme Betrayal by Men
Medusa—A Tease using Sexuality and then punishes those who respond.
Aphophis—Chaos which may lead to destruction
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.