Lindaland
  Astrology For Beginners
  Question?:)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Question?:)
Sugarplum
Knowflake

Posts: 48
From: :-)
Registered: Jan 2012

posted May 07, 2012 05:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarplum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If I have Sun/Mars square, Mars/Uranus opposite, Mars/Neptune opposite going to give me a hard time in life if so, in what ways? I have my mars in cancer, sun in Libra, Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. Thank you in advance

IP: Logged

sweet-scorpion
Knowflake

Posts: 161
From: PA, USA
Registered: Apr 2012

posted May 07, 2012 05:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweet-scorpion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I can maybe give you a little help on this one. I have Mars opposition Neptune and Uranus as well. I also have Mars in Cancer. What house is your Mars in?

I think that Mars opposite Uranus has personally manifested for me as a conflict of my identity. This is because I have Uranus in H2 and Mars in H8. I feel that the side of me which is Uranian, humanitarian and trying to spread my gifts and image of one who is creative to the world (this is supported by Moon, Chiron + Venus harmonious aspects to the planet) is at odds with the side of myself which is intimate and sexual, or very personal, with others. In such areas I can greatly shift from one opinion to another about myself, such as being overtly sexual and then ashamed about it or extremely masculine and not wanting to be seen as 'feminine' or 'sexual' to men at ALL. So it seems that Mars meets Uranus in a hard aspect can cause some erratic feelings about your action nature and/or sexual drive, depending on what houses the 2 fall in.

Sun square Mars will only add to the Mars-Uranus opposition. Sun square Mars can lead one to a very temperamental or easily angered side of the self. Combine Mars with the Uranus opposition and you have a very potentially explosive side of yourself. This may not be true, but the signs point to it. The square to your Sun from Mars makes your identity colored by this difficult aspect, where you will have a hard time integrating the facets of Mars into your 'core self' i.e. the Sun. This is why you might have difficulties expressing some Martian qualities properly, in moderation, or without boiling over in heedless anger or a serious tantrum. I know someone with this aspect and they can be very meek, but then suddenly a force of nature - and in a BAD way, very very bad.

So what do you think? Want to keep discussing?

------------------
"Perfect love casts out fear."
-Anthony de Mello

IP: Logged

Sugarplum
Knowflake

Posts: 48
From: :-)
Registered: Jan 2012

posted May 07, 2012 05:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarplum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sweet-scorpion:
I can maybe give you a little help on this one. I have Mars opposition Neptune and Uranus as well. I also have Mars in Cancer. What house is your Mars in?

I think that Mars opposite Uranus has personally manifested for me as a conflict of my identity. This is because I have Uranus in H2 and Mars in H8. I feel that the side of me which is Uranian, humanitarian and trying to spread my gifts and image of one who is creative to the world (this is supported by Moon, Chiron + Venus harmonious aspects to the planet) is at odds with the side of myself which is intimate and sexual, or very personal, with others. In such areas I can greatly shift from one opinion to another about myself, such as being overtly sexual and then ashamed about it or extremely masculine and not wanting to be seen as 'feminine' or 'sexual' to men at ALL. So it seems that Mars meets Uranus in a hard aspect can cause some erratic feelings about your action nature and/or sexual drive, depending on what houses the 2 fall in.

Sun square Mars will only add to the Mars-Uranus opposition. Sun square Mars can lead one to a very temperamental or easily angered side of the self. Combine Mars with the Uranus opposition and you have a very potentially explosive side of yourself. This may not be true, but the signs point to it. The square to your Sun from Mars makes your identity colored by this difficult aspect, where you will have a hard time integrating the facets of Mars into your 'core self' i.e. the Sun. This is why you might have difficulties expressing some Martian qualities properly, in moderation, or without boiling over in heedless anger or a serious tantrum. I know someone with this aspect and they can be very meek, but then suddenly a force of nature - and in a BAD way, very very bad.

So what do you think? Want to keep discussing?


Hey! Thanks for replying (: yes, my mars is in the 8th house,Uranus 2h,Neptune 2h, sun in 10h. In fact I do have trouble identifying myself...I also have trouble expressing my feelings or be more assertive until I finally explode >.<

IP: Logged

Sugarplum
Knowflake

Posts: 48
From: :-)
Registered: Jan 2012

posted May 07, 2012 05:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarplum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Whoa...ur mars is on the 8th house and Uranus in the 2 house as me hahaha just re-read it to fully understand.

IP: Logged

sweet-scorpion
Knowflake

Posts: 161
From: PA, USA
Registered: Apr 2012

posted May 07, 2012 06:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweet-scorpion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sugarplum:
Whoa...ur mars is on the 8th house and Uranus in the 2 house as me hahaha just re-read it to fully understand.

Oh - so maybe you can identify with some of what I wrote! Maybe. Everyone is different though. Some with an afflicted 8H Mars have said that they repress their sexuality and have a hard time expressing the sexier side of themselves because of sheer awkwardness or maybe a heightened sense of self-awareness and how wrong it feels to look sexualized, not out of choice (as I have done).

Also, I'm glad to see I could help you with the Sun-Mars thing. I am sure it can be a challenge for you to deal with it. I can be explosive in temper too. I have Mercury square Mars and it is VERY trying.

------------------
"Perfect love casts out fear."
-Anthony de Mello

IP: Logged

Sugarplum
Knowflake

Posts: 48
From: :-)
Registered: Jan 2012

posted May 07, 2012 06:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarplum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sweet-scorpion:
Oh - so maybe you can identify with some of what I wrote! Maybe. Everyone is different though. Some with an afflicted 8H Mars have said that they repress their sexuality and have a hard time expressing the sexier side of themselves because of sheer awkwardness or maybe a heightened sense of self-awareness and how wrong it feels to look sexualized, not out of choice (as I have done).

Also, I'm glad to see I could help you with the Sun-Mars thing. I am sure it can be a challenge for you to deal with it. I can be explosive in temper too. I have Mercury square Mars and it is VERY trying.


Yes I can so relate to u! Thanks it really helps. Hey do u happen to have Venus in Scorpio as well and an aspect of Venus conjuct Pluto??

IP: Logged

Sugarplum
Knowflake

Posts: 48
From: :-)
Registered: Jan 2012

posted May 07, 2012 06:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarplum     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Haha indeed I do relate to u about the Uranus and Neptune opposites it was very helpful :-) I do have a hard time expressing my self sexually due to my self awareness lol do u happen

IP: Logged

sweet-scorpion
Knowflake

Posts: 161
From: PA, USA
Registered: Apr 2012

posted May 07, 2012 10:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweet-scorpion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sugarplum:
Yes I can so relate to u! Thanks it really helps. Hey do u happen to have Venus in Scorpio as well and an aspect of Venus conjuct Pluto??


I do I have Venus in Scorpio. I have a very loose conjunction between Venus and Pluto... not sure if you'd even consider it a conjunction since Venus is H11 and Pluto is early H12? If it is, it doesn't have an extreme influence over my life. And no problem, I'm glad I could help!

------------------
"Perfect love casts out fear."
-Anthony de Mello

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2012

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a