Lindaland
  Astrology For Beginners
  Cesarean births / What would you like your child to be??

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cesarean births / What would you like your child to be??
watermonkey
Newflake

Posts: 20
From:
Registered: Dec 2012

posted January 03, 2013 03:05 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for watermonkey     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hello, just sharing a thought of my head, does a cesarean birth makes any difference to a natural birth?? Well i myself is a cesarean birth and one of my friend who is also born through the c-section told me his parents planned his birth through some sort of astrology readings and stuff. I would like my future child to be a virgo girl .

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 38930
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted January 03, 2013 07:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
No, God is in charge of the birth time imo.

------------------
Passion, Lust, Desire. Check out my journal


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

watermonkey
Newflake

Posts: 20
From:
Registered: Dec 2012

posted January 03, 2013 08:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for watermonkey     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ami Anne:
No, God is in charge of the birth time imo.


lol true..in a christian pov everything is pre-destined..

------------------
Just a water monkey gemini guy

IP: Logged

ShyVirgo1979
Knowflake

Posts: 1387
From:
Registered: May 2011

posted January 03, 2013 10:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ShyVirgo1979     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
All of my kids were born c-section. It makes a difference but only to a small extent. I had no control over the time of birth but I got to pick the day for 2 of my kids. With my daughter they gave me a choice - it was either nov 25th or dec 3rd. I wanted a nov baby but I didn't have a say in time that day. All I was told was to be at the hospital at like 8am or something. She was born at 12:25. Same with my youngest son. Either aug 6th or 9th. I chose the 6th. I based it on when my ex mother-in-law was available to come and watch the other kids, it wasn't astrology based lol

IP: Logged

watermonkey
Newflake

Posts: 20
From:
Registered: Dec 2012

posted January 03, 2013 06:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for watermonkey     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ShyVirgo1979:
All of my kids were born c-section. It makes a difference but only to a small extent. I had no control over the time of birth but I got to pick the day for 2 of my kids. With my daughter they gave me a choice - it was either nov 25th or dec 3rd. I wanted a nov baby but I didn't have a say in time that day. All I was told was to be at the hospital at like 8am or something. She was born at 12:25. Same with my youngest son. Either aug 6th or 9th. I chose the 6th. I based it on when my ex mother-in-law was available to come and watch the other kids, it wasn't astrology based lol

hahaha thats a very rational reason lol

------------------
Just a water monkey gemini guy

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 38930
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted January 03, 2013 07:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by watermonkey:
lol true..in a christian pov everything is pre-destined..



lol not everything

------------------
Passion, Lust, Desire. Check out my journal


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

ShyVirgo1979
Knowflake

Posts: 1387
From:
Registered: May 2011

posted January 03, 2013 10:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ShyVirgo1979     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yeah I thought it was rational lol

And ami is kinda right too tho....u can try to plan the conception date all u want but ultimately I believe god gives us our children when he feels its time. Just my 2 cents. And I'm not christian I'm.....idk what I am. If anything I deem myself spiritual and I believe in god as much as christians do.

A virgo daughter huh?? Be careful what u wish for lol and good luck with that. If ur a gemini guy, u will need patience with a virgo child

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2012

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a