posted August 10, 2013 10:32 PM
Can anyone tell me which software program provides a printout called Personality Scores? Thank you in advance if you can.
The report reads like this:
A score above 150 is very high.
A score from 125 to 150 is above average.
A score of around 100 (75 to 125) is average.
A score from 50 to 75 is below average. A score below 50 is very low.
The categories are
1. Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research:
2. Philosophy, politics, education, religion:
3. Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature:
4. Poetry, fantasy, fiction:
5. Originality and inventiveness:
6. Argumentativeness and aggressive in speech. Decisive and impatient:
7. Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply in love:
8. Sexual excitability:
9. Nurturing, family-oriented, domestic, devotional, supportive:
10. Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment, seriousness:
11. Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense of humor:
12. Impatience, tendency to anger. Fiesty, headstrong, aggressive:
13. Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully finish tasks:
14. Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy and effort. Love of excitement and thrills. Action-oriented:
15. Sacrificing, passive, non-aggressive, non-competitive, cooperative, perhaps evasive:
16. Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding:
17. Gregarious, convivial, warm, friendly, outgoing, talkative, need to socialize:
18. Need for solitude, quiet, retreat:
19. Need to be part of an organization, company, or club. Contributor to group effort:
20. Need to receive recognition, attention, status, encouragement. Drive to stand out or be a leader:
21. Independent. Difficulty following orders and regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts:
22. Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious. Dislikes changes in routine. Regular and predictable. Specialist:
23. Flexible and adaptable. Need for variety. Tendency to be indecisive. Eclectic:
24. Expansive. Need to travel and explore. Love of adventure:
25. Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: