Lindaland
  Astrology For Beginners
  Stationary Jupiter

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Stationary Jupiter
Dreamraven
Newflake

Posts: 5
From:
Registered: Feb 2018

posted February 23, 2018 08:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamraven     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hello!

What are some possible interpretations of Stationary (about to go retrograde) Jupiter in the 4th house?

I've looked around and can't seem to find too much information on how Jupiter changes with it being stationary, particularly when its going retrograde.


IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted February 24, 2018 09:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Welcome!

IP: Logged

Dreamraven
Newflake

Posts: 5
From:
Registered: Feb 2018

posted February 24, 2018 11:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamraven     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thank you! I'm really happy to be here.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted February 25, 2018 01:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Enjoy your stay.

IP: Logged

areesquivel
Knowflake

Posts: 969
From: MX
Registered: Feb 2016

posted February 27, 2018 01:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for areesquivel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well from what I've learned the stationary can be when the energies of the planets can manifest much stronger cause is about to go retro...

As far as the 4th house rules your private life, the core of your soul, jupiter tends to exaggerate what it touches, pay attention if you have natal planets there or maybe Jupiter making an aspect.

Jupiter is transiting my 1st house, it will go retro over my ascendant so I'm being really cautious about my weight but also I know popularity can grow also as 1st house rules that and Pluto my chart ruler is there.

IP: Logged

Dreamraven
Newflake

Posts: 5
From:
Registered: Feb 2018

posted February 28, 2018 03:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamraven     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by areesquivel:
Well from what I've learned the stationary can be when the energies of the planets can manifest much stronger cause is about to go retro...

As far as the 4th house rules your private life, the core of your soul, jupiter tends to exaggerate what it touches, pay attention if you have natal planets there or maybe Jupiter making an aspect.

Jupiter is transiting my 1st house, it will go retro over my ascendant so I'm being really cautious about my weight but also I know popularity can grow also as 1st house rules that and Pluto my chart ruler is there.


Interesting. Do you remember where you found the information?

Thanks!

IP: Logged

areesquivel
Knowflake

Posts: 969
From: MX
Registered: Feb 2016

posted February 28, 2018 04:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for areesquivel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dreamraven:
Interesting. Do you remember where you found the information?

Thanks!



Not written, there's a latin astrologer who's really famous in Facebook and she's always doing FB Live and she explains the energy

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted March 01, 2018 10:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by areesquivel:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreamraven:
[b] Interesting. Do you remember where you found the information?

Thanks!



Not written, there's a latin astrologer who's really famous in Facebook and she's always doing FB Live and she explains the energy [/B][/QUOTE]

IP: Logged

Dreamraven
Newflake

Posts: 5
From:
Registered: Feb 2018

posted March 02, 2018 07:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamraven     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by areesquivel:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreamraven:
[b] Interesting. Do you remember where you found the information?

Thanks!



Not written, there's a latin astrologer who's really famous in Facebook and she's always doing FB Live and she explains the energy [/B][/QUOTE]

I see. Well I appreciate you passing on the information then!

Thanks again

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted March 03, 2018 05:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thanks!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 09, 2018 11:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Stellia
Knowflake

Posts: 524
From: Yorks, UK
Registered: Jan 2017

posted May 02, 2018 11:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stellia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I looked this up a while ago as I found out that I have Jupiter SD (stationary direct - going direct from retro).

I can't find the link to hand, but one thing that did say was that if you have jupiter stationary, it means you have sun trine jupiter which is a really lucky placement...

(I'll try and verify this)

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted May 20, 2018 12:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
What did you find out?

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted May 21, 2018 03:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stellia:
I looked this up a while ago as I found out that I have Jupiter SD (stationary direct - going direct from retro).

I can't find the link to hand, but one thing that did say was that if you have jupiter stationary, it means you have sun trine jupiter which is a really lucky placement...

(I'll try and verify this)


IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97026
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted June 20, 2018 10:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2018

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a