posted November 26, 2014 02:47 AM
I was gonna try to give you an answer, but first you have to change the chart to a horary chart
(don't edit the data you entered, just change the chart).
HOW TO MAKE A HORARY CHART:
1. www.astro.com (you should have your own free account)
2. select MY ASTRO
3. select ADD NEW ASTRO DATA
4. first name= write your horary question here if you like/ choose EVENT/ all the other 'birth' information is the exact time and place that you asked the horary question
5. continue and on the next page you are taken to select FREE HOROSCOPES
6. select EXTENDED CHART SELECTION
7. on the Extended Chart Selection page, choose the following options:
-Horoscope for: your horary question
-type of chart: Natal
-drawing style: Astrodienst Style (works best for me)
-House System: Regiomontanus
- Additional objects: I only use Pars Fortunae... I haven't read anything about anything else helping, except for other Arabic Parts. Putting all of the other asteroids can be too much. They don't really offer information that is reliable and too many objects makes the chart too small and hard to read. Less is more in this case.
-Additional Asteroids: sometimes I will try to find the asteroid names for the people involved, especially the querent and quesited, or of the location if there is another location involved... just for interests sake. I've never read anything about this info being reliable for readings but I like to see it for myself.
-MEAN NODE and SOME FIXED STARS give necessary information in Horary.
Again, that's just how I do it, based on what I have learned so far... there might be others who can add more info, give another or better way... but this way at least gets the chart done.
A great place to upload the image of the chart in order to post on this site is PHOTOBUCKET.com so you can just copy paste the link to Lindaland... easiest way to post I think.
So this is how I do it but others may have some other tips or info that I hope they will add if they do!