Lindaland
  Lexigram Magic
  My words (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   My words
MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 17, 2017 10:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lexxi, after looking again, after my berevement hiatus, I think the words I like most are Oracle Delpi. I didn't use every letter but I didn't repeat anything I don't have. This speaks to me too. Not that all of them don't but I very much resonate with these.

I hope you're well. I'm sending you and **hugs**

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 17, 2017 11:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Lexxi, after looking again, after my berevement hiatus, I think the words I like most are Oracle Delpi. I didn't use every letter but I didn't repeat anything I don't have. This speaks to me too. Not that all of them don't but I very much resonate with these.

I hope you're well. I'm sending you and **hugs**


Good evening MoonMystic
I will look at your words again.
ORACLE and DELPHI!
Good words for sure!

You do not use every letter in either a single word or multiple word phrase;
unless you are Anagramming!

For example:
MoonMystic=
CIMMNOOSTY
(alphabetic sequence)
has the following Lexigram words found with its letters (CIMMNOOSTY)
You can connect any of these Lexigram words
found within the letters of your user name "MoonMystic;
to form sentences.

COMMITS TYCOONS MOTIONS COMMONS OSMOTIC SIMONY COMMIT COMITY MONIST TOCSIN INMOST TONICS MYSTIC SNOOTY MOTION TYCOON MONISM SITCOM COMMON TONIC NOISY ICONS MISTY COONS SCOOT COINS STONY MOOTS STOIC MINTY OMITS SOOTY SNOOT COOTS SONIC MINTS MOIST MOONS SCION SNOT COIN COON SOON TICS SNIT YINS TOMS CONS INTO TOYS MOST COST TINS OMIT COOT MINT SOOT SYNC COOS CONY NITS IONS TINY COSY MOTS TONY TONS ICON COTS NOSY MOOT MOOS MOON MOMS CITY MIST ONTO CYST MOO MOT TOY TIS TIC SIN SOT SON SIC NOS STY SIT NIT ION TIN INS YON TOM ICY YIN NOT ITS TON COY TOO COT SOY OMS MOM CON COO MI TO TI NO IS OM YO MY MS IN IT SO ON I

Those words above are the
individual words made from ANY COMBINATION of ANY of the letters, CIMMNOOSTY
but NOT all of them are used at once in a word or phrase;
as is done when Anagramming.

Those words above are NOT Anagrams!
Each word does NOT use all the letters of
your user name MoonMystic".
They are your Lexigram words!
____________________________________________

When ANAGRAMMING your user name "Mystic";
you MUST USE ALL THE LETTERS
of your user name MoonMystic (CIMMNOOSTY)
to create each Anagram.

Here are a few Anagrams from your user name "MoonMystic"

Each line is one Anagram
made from simply rearranging the letters CIMMNOOSTY
which spell "MoonMystic

I SYNC TO MOM

CITY MOON MS

ON MY SITCOM

IS NOT MY CON

OMIT OM SYNC

MY MOON TICS

Glad you are feeling better! {{{ }}}

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 11:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lexxi, I tried replying to the other thread but the system keeps spitting me out. It says there was trouble with loading. If this ones posts, I'll bbl to retry the other one & add a longer one to this one. I wonder if it's the system or more thread issues.
Hope you're having a nice day!

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 05:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Lexxi, I tried replying to the other thread but the system keeps spitting me out. It says there was trouble with loading. If this ones posts, I'll bbl to retry the other one & add a longer one to this one. I wonder if it's the system or more thread issues.
Hope you're having a nice day!

Awful day..but oh well; that is life.

As for the threads;
glitching again.............
I do NOT think it is us.
Something is definitely wrong with the server or something.

I have been trying to post to you several times but keep getting that same message. Weird.
Did nothing to cause that to happen.
Yes; will return later and see what we can do.
Please hold off posting until we know it is OK.
Also, please break up long posts into 2 or more parts and post them individually rather than in one long post.
Also please do not quote me except to copy/cut/paste because quoting me quoting you totally screws things up.
BTW........
Also are you getting sent to the banners without clicking on them?
It keeps happening to me.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 78939
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 19, 2017 06:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Everything is working well.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 06:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall:
Everything is working well.

So any ideas what is happening that both myself and MoonMystic are having so many posting problems?
It is storming here again. Internet keeps burping and dropping.
I cleared my cache and recent browser history and rebooted a bunch of times.
No idea why things keep screwing up.
Ha some similar problems at facebook.
Also my husband has had some posting/internet troubles at another site;
so maybe it is our ISP?
However....
that should not affect MoonMystic.
MoonMystic;
What ISP do you use?
I use Windstream.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 08:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall:
Everything is working well.

Another odd new issue is that scrolling does not work on this thread:
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/002175.html


Neither page.
Never saw that glitching effect before.
So far no other threads exhibit such an oddity.
Strangely though;
scrolling worked in the post/reply box.
Freaky!


IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 08:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Lexxi, I use our phone co isp but our weather has been unbearable lately as well.

I posted my last reply and it appeared fine when I looked. Was it lost? I included all my letters.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 08:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Lexxi, I use our phone co isp but our weather has been unbearable lately as well.

I posted my last reply and it appeared fine when I looked. Was it lost? I included all my letters.



Did you post it here?
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/002175.html

It does not seem to be there.

OK...
right now; if you can....
post your full birth name and married name;
no need to scramble any of it.
Just PLEASE make sure that everything is correctly spelled!
Internet burped....
Damn lightning and thunder!
I will save your names and then delete the actual names to preserve your anonymity.
I am right here right now!

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 08:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Are you there?
Storms very nasty here too.
Our internet connection is through a landline and through our telephone company also.

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 08:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
AACDEEEEHILLLMMNOOYPPRR


I hope the storm subsides soon.
These glitches are frustrating.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 08:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
AACDEEEEHILLLMMNOOYPPRR


I hope the storm subsides soon.
These glitches are frustrating.


Yay!

So is that your full birth name or your first/middle and married name?

I assume the other sequence was your first and middle names?

You posted earlier about liking DELPHI and ORACLE in your name,
and without using your husband's name!
That makes such words;
derived from your BIRTH NAME;
whether PARTIAL or in FULL;
represent your LIFE PATH
Lexigramming words!
Of course using one's FULL BIRTH NAME may reveal much more than a PARTIAL BIRTH NAME could reveal.

Well; it appears that you have some interesting words related tho The Oracle Of Dephi and ancient Greece.

I have lots more to show you!
Just bear with me because I want to triple check for error and typos before I post it all to you.


IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 08:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oracle Delphi I was given at birth. I have played with them in entirety and really like the teaser I saw thus far.

Thanks Lexxi.
Standing by.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 09:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Wow!
If you had a letter T
in any of your names;
you could get:

So by some chance do you have a letter T somewhere in yoiur names?
Especially your full birth name.
If not;
then none of this applies;
but thought it was cool;
seeing how you do have ORACLE DELPHI DELPHIC
DORIC
and many other words associated with Ancient Greece and or The Oracle of Delphi.

Well IF you happen to have a letter T in the letters of your full birth name;
you would have the following words, minus the ones in lower case; in your list of LIFE PATH Lexigramming words!

THE PYTHIA ancient greek PYTI;
was THE NAME of THE
high priestess of
THE TEMPLE of APOLLO
AT DELPHI
who also served as
THE ORACLE COMMONLY known as
THE ORACLE of DELPHI
THE NAME PYTHIA
is derived from PYTHO
which IN MYTH was
THE original NAME
of DELPHI

Without the invalid words=
THE PYTHIA ... ... PYTI ... THE NAME ... THE ... ... ... THE TEMPLE ... APOLLO AT DELPHI ... ... ... ... THE ORACLE COMMONLY ... ... THE ORACLE ... DELPHI THE NAME PYTHIA ... ... ... PYTHO ... IN MYTH ... THE ... NAME ... DELPHI

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 09:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Oracle Delphi I was given at birth. I have played with them in entirety and really like the teaser I saw thus far.

Thanks Lexxi.
Standing by.


Your're Welcome!
Yes!
Those two words are definitely in the first sequence you posted!

ACDEEEHILLLMMOOPRR


IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 09:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Wow! Thank you, I appreciate how you helped me with this. Lexxi.

No T in my names whatsoever.
I think I have pyramid. Wish I had Sphinx. I do have Pharo with no extra H. Doubt it counts.

I had seen Apollo in it and the wildest part-
Apollo, Delphi and several magical asteroids are potent in my charts. Also once a hypnotist
told me I was previously Roman. Pieces fit well. I love these things within my cosmic makeup. A lot of these things don't fit this forum so I won't say more.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 10:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Wow! Thank you, I appreciate how you helped me with this. Lexxi.

No T in my names whatsoever.
I think I have pyramid. Wish I had Sphinx. I do have Pharo with no extra H. Doubt it counts.


You're welcome!
And yes! PHARO counts!
See my notes below about the linguistic variations and etymologies of the word we know now as, PHAROAH!
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:

I had seen Apollo in it and the wildest part-
Apollo, Delphi and several magical asteroids are potent in my charts. Also once a hypnotist
told me I was previously Roman. Pieces fit well. I love these things within my cosmic makeup. A lot of these things don't fit this forum so I won't say more.


Finding all kinds of interesting things for you!
You cannot get PHAROAH;
from ACDEEEHILLLMMOOPRR
but you can get these variations!
Of course we don't use the special characters;
so the English transliteration would be minus the diacritics and all.

Egyptian=
pr-῾o= PR-`O
or Egyptian Pero= PERO

Hebrew=
par῾ōh= PAR`OH

And by using this sequence;
AACDEEEEHILLLMMNOOYPPRR
you can get:

Old English=Pharon= PHARON
and these too!
PYRAMID ROMAN PHARAONEM

quote:
Middle English: via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek Pharaō, from Hebrew par῾ōh, from Egyptian pr-῾o ‘great house.’

quote:
pharaoh (n.)
title of the kings of ancient Egypt, Old English Pharon, from Latin Pharaonem, from Greek Pharao, from Hebrew Par'oh, from Egyptian Pero', literally "great house."

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=pharaoh

Dictionary.com

I have a lot more to show you!
However I must take a break.
Thank you for feeding me so much delicious "brain candy" this evening!
I LOVE DOING THIS!
HURRAH FOR lEXIGRAMMING AND lEXIGRAMS!

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 19, 2017 10:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
A lot of these things don't fit this forum so I won't say more.


quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer:
Why not?
Is it because it is a Lexigramming forum and not a past life/lives/reincarnation one?

If that is the only reason you do not want to post more here;
then no worry!

Excerpts from some posts on a thread
were Ceres_Moon and I were Lexigramming her name,
and discussing many other things;
much directly and or indirectly linked in ways to Lexigramming.



*******************************
quote:

Originally posted by Randall:
Interesting!


quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer:
I interesting indeed!
Even though not mainly about Lexigramming and or Anagramming; these threads are a spin off from the Lexigramming of names; that lead to other topics due to words/phrases found within a person's name.
So there is a definite relationship to the Lexigramming that began these conversations and so forth.
So by that token; such threads are not completely going off topic the topic of Lexigramming.


***************************************
So feel free to post as you wish!

If it veers too far off we can always move to Universal Codes.
I see no reason why it cannot continue here though.
A link could be posted at UC if need be.
Then folks in UC and here at LM could see it all!
A win win!

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 11:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Old English=Pharon= PHARON
and these too!
PYRAMID ROMAN PHARAONEM

quote:Middle English: via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek Pharaō, from Hebrew par῾ōh, from Egyptian pr-῾o ‘great house.’

quote- pharaoh (n.)
title of the kings of ancient Egypt, Old English Pharon, from Latin Pharaonem, from Greek Pharao, from Hebrew Par'oh, from Egyptian Pero', literally "great house."

I'm limiting my C&p, I don't trust the gremlins. I adore how your mind is fast and thorough to boot. Are you Air or Fire Mercury, Lexxi? I like those Pharoah variations. Alas I am kind of gaga over the Delphi concept due to my many occult type placements.

Mind candy? I'll bet you never get stumped! You are sharp, my dear friend.

I'll add the additional info to my Delpi connectors in my next reply. I'll bet if everyone were to reasearch themselves in these different ways, they could better know their true selves. I mean outside the ego side, of course!
I've longed to really know myself and LL has helped with these many avenues here. Thank again for sharing your gift. (((Lexxi)))

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 19, 2017 11:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer:
Why not?
Is it because it is a Lexigramming forum and not a past life/lives/reincarnation one?

If that is the only reason you do not want to post more here;
then no worry!


-----
Ok .. here's a small bit of related criteria.
I see this as reincarnation but blened with asteroids, astrology and lexigram arts.

My late daughter (fur babe I lost) was in my mind, a goddess.In my 2nd house, I have asteroid Ubasti 25'35 conj Delphi 25'47. We had a truly magical connection too.
Delphi has several 0 orb aspects for me. Another is sextile Astarte. Pythia, I learned is conj (0) my Talent asteroid. As well () conj Prisma --Pythia (I don't have the T but she is active in my charts& is an Oracle) Pythia (dr)-Roman (Natal) (0) conj.

These are most related to this thread. I have others but I just wanted go share the connecting dots.

It must be late.
Hope you rest well Lexxi.


[EDITED IN] Lexxi, in relation to my Internet troubles lately, I think it's my area. My mom works for a huge company, they had disturbances in their networks this week. Plus I'm hearing of others having isp issues too, reported through media. Just wanted to let you know. I have no idea if my recent gremlins in my other thread was a result ftom these annoyances. My wifi drops out frequently lately.

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 25, 2017 01:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Old English=Pharon= PHARON
and these too!
PYRAMID ROMAN PHARAONEM

quote:Middle English: via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek Pharaō, from Hebrew par῾ōh, from Egyptian pr-῾o ‘great house.’

quote- pharaoh (n.)
title of the kings of ancient Egypt, Old English Pharon, from Latin Pharaonem, from Greek Pharao, from Hebrew Par'oh, from Egyptian Pero', literally "great house."

I'm limiting my C&p, I don't trust the gremlins. I adore how your mind is fast and thorough to boot. Are you Air or Fire Mercury, Lexxi? I like those Pharoah variations. Alas I am kind of gaga over the Delphi concept due to my many occult type placements.[b]



C&p ? Copy and paste?
Ahhh... My mind is not that fast. That is why it can take me a long time to reply. And being dyslexic; add in my vision troubles and Neuromuscular disorders/diseases; that make it impossible to type with both hands, and brain glitches from previous TIAs and stroke; well my mind does work fast, but brain and body do not connect in sync perfectly too often. In person I can go from appearing intelligent to palsied, mouth side dropping, drooling, stuttering, slurred speech and difficulty actually speaking clearly. Drives me bonkers!
So online; in writing I get the time to use my brain in writing rather than in person speaking. That is why I refuse most voice chats, phone calls, and chats where I simply do not type fast or accurate enough these days. Also one of the reasons I avoid most people in my offline life. Had some of those problems in grade school too. They put me in the retarded class (yes it was called retarded in my youth)
because they thought that because I stuttered and all; that I was retarded.
A few years later they discovered that my IQ was well above genius level!
The looks on the faces of teachers and others was priceless!
I was also a fat kid with hormone problems. and in the third grade had to shave my facial hair; mustache/beard. Also was going through full puberty at age . I felt like a freak and pretty much everyone made me feel like one too.
Add that misery to my 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick glasses to the things kids loved to ridicule.
I was reading college level material in grade school;but no one realized it at school. Slipped right through the rotten school system cracks!
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
[B]
Mind candy? I'll bet you never get stumped! You are sharp, my dear friend.

Well when I do get stumped, I am like; well this will not do! Then I go at times; on an obsessive search for answers.
I just have to know! I hate being stumped!
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:

I'll add the additional info to my Delpi connectors in my next reply.[b]
Oh by all means please do!
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
[B]I'll bet if everyone were to reasearch themselves in these different ways, they could better know their true selves. I mean outside the ego side, of course!

People get hung up on ego. Ego is not bad.
Id/Ego....remind me to post about that!
:s
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:

I've longed to really know myself and LL has helped with these many avenues here. Thank again for sharing your gift. (((Lexxi)))

You're welcome! {{{hugs}}}

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 279
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted April 26, 2017 08:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer: My mind is not that fast. That is why it can take me a long time to reply. And being dyslexic; add in my vision troubles and Neuromuscular disorders/diseases; that make it impossible to type with both hands, and brain glitches from previous TIAs and stroke; well my mind does work fast, but brain and body do not connect in sync perfectly too often. In person I can go from appearing intelligent to palsied, mouth side dropping, drooling, stuttering, slurred speech and difficulty actually speaking clearly. Drives me bonkers!
So online; in writing I get the time to use my brain in writing rather than in person speaking. That is why I refuse most voice chats, phone calls, and chats where I simply do not type fast or accurate enough these days. Also one of the reasons I avoid most people in my offline life. Had some of those problems in grade school too. They put me in the retarded class (yes it was called retarded in my youth)
because they thought that because I stuttered and all; that I was retarded.
A few years later they discovered that my IQ was well above genius level!
The looks on the faces of teachers and others was priceless!
I was also a fat kid with hormone problems. and in the third grade had to shave my facial hair; mustache/beard. Also was going through full puberty at age . I felt like a freak and pretty much everyone made me feel like one too.
Add that misery to my 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick glasses to the things kids loved to ridicule.
I was reading college level material in grade school;but no one realized it at school. Slipped right through the rotten school system cracks!


I hope you're doing well. Sending wellness thoughts your way. Has it warmed up there?
We are not experiencing Spring weather, yet -I loathe the cold.

Your mind is fast but not in the sense of a rapid fast, rather you can problem solve quickly. If I make sense with that. I hope so.

With everything you have going in your medical leanings, you really applied yourself, impressively, no doubt - I can say, to me, your IQ translates online, Lexxi. Were you a premie birth? I wonder based on your medical criteria. (Early births were considered violent/traumatic by Shamans).
Also the hormonal side of it. I too have suffered there (it's a key reason I feel compelled to be more an introvert, besides I'm big on reading) As I said earlier Oh wow, I know,first hand, kids can be cruel. I am sorry you went through that.
That's great they finally got their mistake rectified. You were probably bored senseless  until, that.

There was a time that the education system where I went, pretty much had me in the 'retarded' classification, as well. I had trouble grasping with my hands, poor coordination, reynauds. I out grew that some, I was slow to learn certain things. (Some areas in which, I read Einstein was slow in his formative yrs too). Long story short, I was a premie. I belive the forceps might have damaged my limbs. I was born breech. (@ss backwards lol.) I was breech+one foot out first. Medically, I have  had a rough time, differently than you but my time as an Earthling this time has been rocky. (An old nicname but I have no 'k'. Hehe)
My school never realized their curicuulm (sp?) style and/or subjects they
taught,really bored me. I never applied myself. Sadly they didn't notice,care; therfore I had no interest.
(Short story) when a psychiatrist  (I went through  dark sadness in my 20s) told me I had ADHD, he also  said my mind was made best to avoid personal  relationships because my IQ was high and my potential  would be ruined. I never followed  his advice; however, I believe he was right about relationships, they spin me off course. . Lucky my hubby tolerates  me, as I am. (I did test my IQ online, I think in 1999, it was the top 7% iir. I have, in recent years been tagged by an associate or two as 'Aspbergers'. Idk about that though. Just a label. In a nutshell, I'm  different, yet very ordinary.

quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer:
 Well when I do get stumped, I am like; well this will not do! Then I go at times; on an obsessive search for answers.
I just have to know! I hate being stumped!


I think you'd make an amazing agent, like Mission Impossible. There's  probably  a lot of Scorpio  in your chart?

  Yes, the ego is so easy to revert to. I know, even I'm  stuck in
ego mode more than I like. I'm still working through my shadow work. Thus my pursuit to learn here! That brings the ego up often though. :grumbles:

 The older I grow,the more innerself interests me. The none physical or lower mind portion of myself. Other worldly, I suppose, in topics. The bigger picture. I better quit here, sending (((hugs)))

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 27, 2017 12:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am still working on more replies to your posts; and more Lexigramming/Lexigrams information on your name.
For the moment, since you asked about Scorpio in my chart; here are two charts on me.
I am not very learned in astrological matters as I said earlier.


IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 27, 2017 02:01 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
*
quote:
Originally posted by Lexxigramer:
My mind is not that fast. That is why it can take me a long time to reply. And being dyslexic; add in my vision troubles and Neuromuscular disorders/diseases; that make it impossible to type with both hands, and brain glitches from previous TIAs and stroke; well my mind does work fast, but brain and body do not connect in sync perfectly too often. In person I can go from appearing intelligent to palsied, mouth side dropping, drooling, stuttering, slurred speech and difficulty actually speaking clearly. Drives me bonkers!
So online; in writing I get the time to use my brain in writing rather than in person speaking. That is why I refuse most voice chats, phone calls, and chats where I simply do not type fast or accurate enough these days. Also one of the reasons I avoid most people in my offline life. Had some of those problems in grade school too. They put me in the retarded class (yes it was called retarded in my youth)
because they thought that because I stuttered and all; that I was retarded.
A few years later they discovered that my IQ was well above genius level!
The looks on the faces of teachers and others was priceless!
I was also a fat kid with hormone problems. and in the third grade had to shave my facial hair; mustache/beard. Also was going through full puberty at age . I felt like a freak and pretty much everyone made me feel like one too.
Add that misery to my 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick glasses to the things kids loved to ridicule.
I was reading college level material in grade school;but no one realized it at school. Slipped right through the rotten school system cracks!

quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
I hope you're doing well. Sending wellness thoughts your way. Has it warmed up there?
We are not experiencing Spring weather, yet -I loathe the cold.

It got up to almost 80 today. But the humidity and allergens and barometric pressure wide swings makes me feel very ugh
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Your mind is fast but not in the sense of a rapid fast, rather you can problem solve quickly. If I make sense with that. I hope so.

Yes that makes sense. I have been told that I am a detail person.
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
With everything you have going in your medical leanings, you really applied yourself, impressively, no doubt - I can say, to me, your IQ translates online, Lexxi.

Thank you! I make so many typos that by time I post and correct and correct again...sigh...and again, my many typos; I often then do not feel very smart.
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Were you a premie birth? I wonder based on your medical criteria. (Early births were considered violent/traumatic by Shamans).

Yes, a premmie, about 26 weeks instead of 40 weeks. I was 4 1/2 pounds but dropped to like 2 pounds before I was allowed to go home after a few months in an incubator. My mother also tried to drown me in the hospital toilet shortly after my birth. I had heart troubles too.It seems she had a rapid traumatic delivery.
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Also the hormonal side of it. I too have suffered there (it's a key reason I feel compelled to be more an introvert, besides I'm big on reading) As I said earlier Oh wow, I know,first hand, kids can be cruel. I am sorry you went through that.
That's great they finally got their mistake rectified. You were probably bored senseless  until, that.

Sorry that you have suffered too. {{{ }}}
I am an introvert. Have not invited anyone to my home, wherever home was/is in almost 40 years to date; except for one fellow in Europe who blew me off. Yes; bored silly in school; once they figured out that they had labeled me so incorrectly.

Continued next post.....

IP: Logged

Lexxigramer
Moderator

Posts: 5746
From: The Etheric Realms...Still out looking for Schrodinger's cat...& LEXIGRAMMING.♥.. is my Passion!
Registered: Feb 2012

posted April 27, 2017 02:02 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lexxigramer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
**
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
There was a time that the education system where I went, pretty much had me in the 'retarded' classification, as well. I had trouble grasping with my hands, poor coordination, reynauds. I out grew that some, I was slow to learn certain things. (Some areas in which, I read Einstein was slow in his formative yrs too). Long story short, I was a premie. I belive the forceps might have damaged my limbs. I was born breech. (@ss backwards lol.) I was breech+one foot out first. Medically, I have had a rough time, differently than you but my time as an Earthling this time has been rocky. (An old nicname but I have no 'k'. Hehe)

nicname? Earthling? Please explain. Rocky?
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
My school never realized their curicuulm (sp?) style and/or subjects they
taught,really bored me. I never applied myself. Sadly they didn't notice,care; therfore I had no interest.

Sounds a lot like me.
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
(Short story) when a psychiatrist (I went through dark sadness in my 20s) told me I had ADHD, he also said my mind was made best to avoid personal relationships because my IQ was high and my potential would be ruined. I never followed his advice; however, I believe he was right about relationships, they spin me off course. . Lucky my hubby tolerates me, as I am.

I have been engaged twice; and married 3 times. So that is 5 relationships to date not including a failed online relationship with a UK guy (about 31 years younger) that I seriously regret getting involved with.:'( Never again!
Been with my current husband for almost 20 years to date. We separated but still lived together for about a year and 1/2; and got back together as married in Spring 2012.
Suffice it to say, our relationship is unconventional.

Continued next post.....

IP: Logged


This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2017

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a