posted June 01, 2015 05:06 AM
I have a day or two free so I decided to entertain myself
1) GT - Let's say I ask about myself. To begin with, I have 2 options, correct? a) Find Woman card b) look to the house of Woman
Woman in Mountain, Ship in Woman (don't own the cards, so I am working with what I was already drawn)
2) Which option has precedence - the card Woman, or the corresponding Woman house? I am thinking the card Woman.
3) Given that the same card factors in both of the readings (Woman), is it possible to translate them into one 3 Card reading?
- Woman Mountain Ship
- Woman Ship Mountain
- Mountain Woman Ship > which one speaks the same thing as the combination of aforementioned 2 sets of cards?
4) How far one can go into connecting the cards? If the Woman in Mountain, I could look to the Mountain card and its placement but is that it? Does it make sense to go on... Until All the cards are used?
5) What's knighting? And how important is mirroring?