posted August 31, 2009 01:25 PM
Read this posting on another site:
Posted by PATRY on August 14, 2009
I've done the tantric numerology reading and I think it's very useful , because it gives some keys to understand your personal path.
I may say i got really surprised at the result !!
At the bottom of the page you will find the link for the reading.
Note: It says you should put the birth date in the american way: month, day , year.
But this way takes you to an Error page.
So the correct way is: day, mont , year.
If you want to make by your own this is the method:
Ex: day 24
The numbers are from 1 to 11.
If a number is higher than eleven you have to sum them.
SOUL: day = 24 ( 2+4 ) = 6
KARMA: month= 10
GIFT : last two numbers of year = 59 (5+9= 14 . 1+4= 5 ) 5
DESTINY: complete year - 1959= (1+9+5+9= 6 ) 6
PATH: the whole date: 2+4+1+0+1+9+5+9 = 4
Tantric numerology has its roots in ancient yogic and tantric teachings, yet it is truly Aquarian. It teaches about the ten bodies of the human psyche--soul body, negative mind, positive mind, neutral mind, physical body, arc line, aura, pranic body, subtle body, and radiant body. The relationships and balance of these ten bodies effect how humans act. Anyone can achieve balance--it just takes applied consciousness. In order to be whole we must get to know all these parts of ourselves and learn how to integrate and coordinate them. The art and science of the ten bodies allows you to realize that any disharmony you experience can be identified and then restored to harmony. Itís a practical model for understanding your own psyche, and it gives you a technology to practice that allows you to achieve balance in your life. The real gift of the ten bodies system of numerology is how quick and simple it is--it teaches you to consciously access all the great, powerful parts of yourself. But in order to really change your life, you have to do what it takes to master each body. Thatís where the technology comes in, and only you can do it for yourself. Numerology and Tantric Numerology by Dr. Guruchander Singh Khalsa
The Ten Bodies
Your ten bodies are your God-given, powerful capacities as a human being. They allow you to be joyfully creative, obedient to your higher consciousness, and to see the spirit in everyone.
1. The SOUL body: The core essence of one's consciousness. The part of you which is infinite and undying.
2. The NEGATIVE mental body: The protective function of the mind which is sensitive to dangers and warns us of them.
3. The POSITIVE mental body: The positive, solution oriented part of the mind.
4. The NEUTRAL mental body: The listening and evaluating mind. It receives input from the negative and positive minds and reaches a sane and balanced conclusion.
5. The PHYSICAL body: The vehicle in which we live and travel.
6. The ARC body: The antenna of the consciousness and transmitter of our intuitive awareness.
7. The AURIC body: The electromagnetic field of the physical body. It is the circumvent or protective force.
8. The PRANIC body: The subtle energy layer that transmutes pranic energy from the environment to power the physical body.
9. The SUBTLE body: The subtle sensitivity of communication with others and with the environment.
10. The RADIANT body: The projective luminosity that embodies nobility, grace, power, and leadership."
Numerology and Tantric Numerology by Dr. Guruchander Singh Khalsa
Tantric numrology free reading link :
Source: 3HO Foundation .Kundalini Yoga.Dr. Guruchander Singh Khalsa