posted June 16, 2005 06:00 AM
Very cute letters............... These are actual letters that kids have written to God. This was done in a Sunday School class.
1. Dear God... Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have now?
2. Dear God... Who draws the lines around the countries?
3. Dear God... I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
4. Dear God... Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
5. Dear God... It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but hope you will not hurt him anyway.
5. Dear God... Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before.You can look it up.
6. Dear God... If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer because I hate her.
7. Dear God... I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
8. Dear God... I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
9. Dear God... I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world.There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
10. Dear God... Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
11. Dear God... If you watch me in church Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
12. Dear God... I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well, I just want you to know that I am not just saying this because you are God already.
13. Dear God... I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!