Lindaland
  Soul Unions
  How do we know..?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   How do we know..?
3l3n
Knowflake

Posts: 881
From:
Registered: Nov 2014

posted April 14, 2016 04:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 3l3n     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
How do we know if a person has come into our lives to trigger our awakening?
Or did they just happen to come by out of nowhere while the awakening phase was beginning?

Yes, I have been going through a so called awakening for the past 3 or so years, and it has not been easy at all.

Also, is it possible they have awakened before us,and showing us something?


IP: Logged

Valentine
Knowflake

Posts: 797
From: Canada
Registered: Dec 2014

posted April 15, 2016 09:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Valentine     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Does this person have a positive influence o you? I believe there is always a reason why someone comes ito our lives.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 74054
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 16, 2016 11:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Valentine:
Does this person have a positive influence o you? I believe there is always a reason why someone comes ito our lives.

IP: Logged

StarDustStuff
Knowflake

Posts: 28
From: Here, Now
Registered: Dec 2015

posted April 17, 2016 12:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for StarDustStuff     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3l3n:
How do we know if a person has come into our lives to trigger our awakening?
Or did they just happen to come by out of nowhere while the awakening phase was beginning?

Yes, I have been going through a so called awakening for the past 3 or so years, and it has not been easy at all.

Also, is it possible they have awakened before us,and showing us something?


Hi, 3I3n.

This topic is very near and dear to my heart. I've had a few of these encounters in my life. They were usually Scorpio Sun, people, and they were usually men. To me, the way I realized they were those kinds of connections was through observing synchronicities that would highlight them.

It's like the Universe was sending signals saying "pay attention to what's going on with this person. You need to understand."

The encounters were not always very pleasant, and, for the most part, they left me hurting for a while. But then, after the fact, I would see what those people were here to do and what it was they triggered.

Am I a better person after the experience? I think I am. At least I have come to know things about myself I didn't know before meeting them.

In my case, that quote by Steve Jobs applies very nicely:
You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

And believe me, the dots have connected very clearly for me. Maybe not immediately, but loud and clear after the meeting.

Sometimes you'll have a feeling of "knowing," and that also was true in my case.

I'll say that, for the most part, those people I encountered didn't seem too awake, but that wasn't something I talked to them about either.

------------------
"Absence of evidence is not
evidence of absence." -- Carl
Sagan

IP: Logged

Aubyanne
Moderator

Posts: 6700
From: Tinseltown, Hollyweird, The Multiverse
Registered: Sep 2014

posted April 17, 2016 03:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Aubyanne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I've almost become a clich now, what with the 'twin flame thing' and all. But the truth is the label was just what got me to explore what truly is my own awakening. (The 'added perk' of a twin relationship would be the assumption that they're also awakening, but I've found that to be true in some cases, and false in others. In other words: typical as anything.)

He's hardly the first, but has been the one which shifted things the most. Until you've experienced a 'soul decision', it's very difficult to articulate. I hit a crisis moment which shut out all other influences besides my soul. There was no logic, sense, or even emotion involved. My soul decided. It was a bit like temporary insanity. It also led me to take an action I outright refused beforehand, swearing never, EVER to do.

But I've changed. My whole cosmology has changed. I'm not yet awake, but no longer asleep. I know just enough to be a danger to myself.

Was I 'due' an awakening? Possibly. I'd made the decision that I was going to relegate myself to a life of conforming to the circumstances I was in, rather than seeking true happiness which I'd deemed juvenile and idealistic. Those were all fantasies, and reality was something for which I needed to change in order to fit.

Then ... I met him. (Ain't that the way it always goes?)

The man of my literal dreams. My eccentric 'alien' stuck in time, (exactly the year 1963, for which I'd later learn the reasons), who'd given up on his own happy ending, resolved to endure his imprisoned life because there was nothing else possible (or so he'd deemed).

Now, when you flip it around, who is due the spiritual awakening and shakabuku? Maybe even both of us?

So he came into my life just as I'd decided to make the same horrible decision he did, essentially AT the same age that he did. For the same reasons. Obligation. Principles. Duty. Responsibility.

He thought he could live this way, or eke out some version of life as such. Instead he just put his heart in a strong-box and slowly deadened his soul.

He came alive once again upon seeing me. I was, well, speechless at meeting my imaginary friend -- someone for whom I'd had utter certainty, could NOT exist.

Push the clock forward 6 years, and I've been fully engaged in an awakening that saw a 'false twin flame' -- that led to my returning to my -- more likely actual twin flame, if such a thing is so -- anyway, because true love never truly leaves you.

For the past 2 years, he was right there with me, 'awakening' for lack of better. Ohhhh, the times we've had! The adventures! The incredible, reality-bending experiences! But recently, something within himself reasserted itself, and he's renounced all that we deemed ourselves to be. Can't say the reasons for that yet. It was definitely crushing, however.

So, here I am, with my 'kundalini rising' and such, and there he is, fully entrenched in the mundane and mostly material. Perhaps as he realises -- yes, this is important in order to build an independent life. But we don't HAVE to choose to simply NOT awaken because it's 'not convenient'. But then again, everything in its time, yeah?

Looking back, they both greatly contributed to what would bring me to awaken -- with only my potential 'true twin' awakening with me. Mostly. That is until he just completely ... denied everything. But what can you do?

Now that I'm fully on my path, confident with who I am, and carving my own road, that's honestly all I CAN do. For myself, and for him.

So I am, for most intents and purposes -- awakened. And he's been down the rabbit-hole with me, so it's up to him whether or not he -- heh -- cops to the domino cascade which his coming into my life ultimately created.

It's a bit of a chicken-egg thing. Did they trigger the awakening or were we due to awaken?

The world ... may never know.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 74054
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted May 10, 2016 11:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

IP: Logged

Yanmorg
Knowflake

Posts: 1590
From:
Registered: Feb 2013

posted July 24, 2016 08:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Yanmorg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
from experience, I would say 12th house placements.

The 12th house is always the most confusing house.

If someone planets fall in your 12th, they most likely will "wake up" that part of yourself.

It's definitely karmic.

IP: Logged

Emsie
Knowflake

Posts: 898
From: Hungary
Registered: Jul 2012

posted July 25, 2016 10:15 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Emsie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aubyanne:
Until you've experienced a 'soul decision', it's very difficult to articulate. I hit a crisis moment which shut out all other influences besides my soul. There was no logic, sense, or even emotion involved. My soul decided. It was a bit like temporary insanity. It also led me to take an action I outright refused beforehand, swearing never, EVER to do.


This one! I've been down that road before, too.

IP: Logged

Mystic Melody
Knowflake

Posts: 756
From: IL
Registered: Dec 2010

posted July 25, 2016 08:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mystic Melody     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

IP: Logged

sugarflapjacks
Knowflake

Posts: 235
From: southeasternseaboard
Registered: Sep 2013

posted July 26, 2016 12:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sugarflapjacks     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have to ask like Valentine, did the person have a positive influence in your life? That would be an easy answer. You could probably get a more true answer when you ask yourself what were you dealing with/going through/feeling about yourself (along those personal lines) when the person/circumstances came into your life?

You say your "so called awakening for the past 3 or so years" hasn't been easy at all. Is it possible that you have been punishing/unforgiving/judging yourself too harshly? Or dealing with a hurt and hoping someone could get you out of it? Hurt people, hurt people. Not saying you are the one doing the hurt, but could be opening yourself up for more hurt instead of healing.

I hope I'm not coming off too preachy. I've had to accept many things in my life as my own allowance by examining myself and not make myself the "victim". You can pull yourself out of abusive or destructive results if you locate what you are releasing into the atmosphere and was is being drawn to you. Not everything or everyone that comes into your life is for your good. Like the mighty horse, he eats the straw but spits out the sticks. He knows the difference.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 74054
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted November 30, 2016 07:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Quite!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 74054
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted December 01, 2016 08:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yanmorg:
from experience, I would say 12th house placements.

The 12th house is always the most confusing house.

If someone planets fall in your 12th, they most likely will "wake up" that part of yourself.

It's definitely karmic.


IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 74054
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted January 08, 2017 02:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sugarflapjacks:
I have to ask like Valentine, did the person have a positive influence in your life? That would be an easy answer. You could probably get a more true answer when you ask yourself what were you dealing with/going through/feeling about yourself (along those personal lines) when the person/circumstances came into your life?

You say your "so called awakening for the past 3 or so years" hasn't been easy at all. Is it possible that you have been punishing/unforgiving/judging yourself too harshly? Or dealing with a hurt and hoping someone could get you out of it? Hurt people, hurt people. Not saying you are the one doing the hurt, but could be opening yourself up for more hurt instead of healing.

I hope I'm not coming off too preachy. I've had to accept many things in my life as my own allowance by examining myself and not make myself the "victim". You can pull yourself out of abusive or destructive results if you locate what you are releasing into the atmosphere and was is being drawn to you. Not everything or everyone that comes into your life is for your good. Like the mighty horse, he eats the straw but spits out the sticks. He knows the difference.


IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2017

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a