posted August 31, 2014 08:24 PM
20. The numerological value of YHVH is 63.
21. The numerological value of the word LOVE is 54. One of the words from the Grek-5 list was God-9, making the word-phrase "God-9" reminiscent of the old axiom, "God is Love".
22. The ancient unit of measure known as the cubit is generally considered to be about equal to 18 inches. According to the Bible, the cubit dimensions of Noah's Ark, when converted to inches would be 5,400 in. x 900 in. x 540 in., all multiples of 9.
23. When the cubit dimensions of the Ark Of The Covenant (Exodus 25:10) are converted to inches the measurements are 45 in. x 27 in. x 27 in., all multiples of 9.
24. The biblical book of Revelations (chapt. 21) speaks of a great "city" to come to earth from out of the sky. It is called the New Jerusalem. The city is described as a cube, exactly 12,000 furlongs in all directions. No, 12,000 doesn't reduce to 9. However, converted to the english foot, this equals 7,920,000 feet, which does reduce to 9.
25. The word ENLIGHTENMENT is the only word in the English language in which the letters E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N appear in that order (Lyons, The Language Crystal,1988)
26. It has often been said the game of baseball is a metaphor for life. The game does have several connections to the number 9. There are 9 players on a team. The bases are 90 feet apart. There are 9 innings to a regular game. There are probably more, but I kind of like this rather obscure one: The Knickerbocker Baseball Club drafted the rules extablishing the 9-player team in 1845. 1+8+4+5=18 (1+8=9 )!
27. A man named Carl Munck has developed a geomathematical grid (latitude and longitude) system where the prime meridian runs through the center of the Great Pyramid at Giza. This grid system links all of the known ancient stone monuments on earth with the anomalous, possibly artificial structures in the cydonia region of Mars. Munck's formula identifies the "grid point value" for the Great Sphinx as 5400.
28. According to Michael Lawrence Morton (archaeo-cryptographer) the known arc distance on Earth from Pole to equator is exactly 5400 nautical miles.
29. Also from M. L. Morton, the polar circumference of Earth is 21,600 nautical miles. He notes also that according to Munck's earth grid formula, 21,600 is the precise Grid Latitude of Stonehenge.
30. And again from M.L.M., 7920 is the number of statute miles of the mean diameter of Earth.
31. The number 144 is a gematrian number often thought to be connected to the concept of "light".
32. Revelation 13:18, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and the number is Six hundred threescore and six (666)". However, according to Lawrence William Lyons (The Language Crystal), the word for "a man" in the original Greek is anthropos, also meaning "mankind". And no article "a" appears in the Greek text. Further, the word for "his" in "his number is" can be read as "its" implying no gender. So the Bible may say that 666 is the number of "humanity" or "mankind" (Lyons, The Language Crystal).
33. In order to become a Zen Master, one must solve 54 koans, or puzzles which require deep insight and enlightenment (Ibid.).
34. Many Buddhists and Hindus wear sets of 108 beads (Ibid.).
35. The mystic American Indian, Black Elk, in Black Elk Speaks, said he had "The Great Vision" at 9 and "was no good for anything till 18" (Ibid.).
36. Lyons also reports that, according to the World Book Encyclopedia, the average speed of the Earth in its orbit around the sun is 666 miles per hour (Ibid.).
37. In Einstein's formula we see E=M(C^2). That's Mass (M) multiplied by the Speed Of Light squared (C^2). Is it just coincidence that if we replace the M and C with their reduced numerological equivalents, respectively 4 (M) and 3 (C), and perform the mathematical function we get 36, which also reduces to 9? Or, here's something interesting: If we alter that equation to read E=(MC)^, we get E=144, which reduces to 9 and is the traditional Gematrian equivalent for "light". Synchronistically, the english alphanumerological value of the phrase SPEED OF LIGHT is 126 which also reduces to 9. And, further, the alphanumeric value of ONE TWO SIX = 144!