Lindaland
  Asteroid Astrology
  What asteroids relate to moving out/moving to a new place?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What asteroids relate to moving out/moving to a new place?
SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 16, 2021 10:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I can't find any good ones.

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 4375
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted January 16, 2021 11:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Refugium 6475 "flee" or refugee. I think you mean to relocate? That's the closet one I recall atm. I'll review my list though.

IP: Logged

SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 16, 2021 11:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MoonMystic:
Refugium 6475 "flee" or refugee. I think you mean to relocate? That's the closet one I recall atm. I'll review my list though.

Thank you

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 4375
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted January 16, 2021 11:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You are welcome.

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 4375
From:
Registered: Nov 2016

posted January 17, 2021 12:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
🎀

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 14304
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted January 18, 2021 12:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
What asteroids relate to moving out/moving to a new place?

quote:
Originally posted by SunAscendant:
I can't find any good ones.


Hi! I've got additional thoughts for you.

First, since we have a prime example in the news right now, I checked these asteroids in the charts of in-coming President Joe Biden's natal chart (and Vice President Kamala Harris)-- yep, they are active.
. .
Biden is now 'moving in' to the Whitehouse 4036 Whitehouse;
which is a 'temporary' residence {3926 Ramirez} and "house" {4950 House} in which to live.
His presence there is {3926 Ramirez} 'subject to the period of time' allowed (as a perk) of his employment by the Government in his position as President--
Every U.S. President works in-residence there (during the time they are in that job),
located in Washington D.C. {886 Washingtonia}.

*

Multiple and varied meanings.
As you might already know, the meanings behind many of these asteroids are varied and variable. Really, not to be 'confined' to JUST ONE thought about it. Dare to explore the other meanings too.

Asteroid Ramirez is a 'name'-asteroid, and can be applied as such. Asteroid Guest is also a name-asteroid for several known persons working in society, and as a name of product.


So, SunAscendant-- to add my part in this answer your TOPIC's question, I'd add to what's here, and recommend taking a look at the following.

3926 Ramirez
For Renting properties or lodgings on land that you don't legally out-rightly 'own'.
Leases and agreements, exchanges, that expire at some point.
. .
This would apply to rental property--
apartments, rooms, hotels, homes, cabins and camping sites.
Housing supplied as a perk by an Employer, or the Government.
. .
Even applies to a Business that needs to lease the place they operate from.

1198 Atlantis
{Sorry, I misplaced my astrologer-ref for now}
It was found active in charts pertaining to subject of houses, the qualities and features of the house/home, according to one astrologer {Wescott-Lang?}. I found that -meaning for Atlantis to 'fit' in some charts I've seen.
Atlantis is also a 'place'-- {Casino Hotel in Las Vegas?}, as well as a famous mythical place.

3926 Ramirez
4325 Guest

4950 House
1198 Atlantis
25541 Greathouse {Sizable property, and/or particularly enjoyable}

VESTA {Hearth, Security, the home}

So. Back to original example--
with the 2021 incoming USA President and Vice President's charts, I added these particulars.

4036 Whitehouse
886 Washingtonia.

'Place' Names
You might add name-asteroids for the City, or State, (or Country), you are considering a move/relocation towards.

Other suggestions.
You could creatively include name-derivatives such as 7356 'Casa'grande' or 42776 'Casa'blanca' .. (catch my drift on that. *smile*)
Those can be names of 'places' too .. Example, Casagrande is the name of a town and commune in State of Arizona.

Move to a new Neighborhood
26858 Misterrogers


LIST of asteroids for Moving to a New Place---
3926, 4325, 4950, 1198, 25541 .. for the housing.
. .
ALSO ADD names of town, etc.

*~
Immigration
There are other asteroids designated to the population of Immigrants specifically-- (but I don't read your question as being about them.)

Good Luck on your Move!!

*~
"Mrs." Rogers just passed-away a few days ago, at 92 years old. She will join Fred Rogers, in one of the 'Many Mansions' in Heaven's Neighborhood.

(music) It's a Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood
{Opening Theme Song}
(Fred Rogers, Younger Children's TV Show USA, 1968-2001)
[1:32] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UT8yhW5p4

- http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Rogers,_Fred

_________________________________
ADD 2021Jan27 -- Found this short video, where the principle of 'Ramirez' is aptly described, and 'The Whitehouse' as an example of it. Pres. Barack Obama's words make a perfect script for this.
. .
A Look Inside the First Family's Residence
(Obama Whitehouse, Dec 29, 2016)
[2:28] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIqeETusIFg

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 14304
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted January 20, 2021 08:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi SunAscendant.
How are things?
Was Ramirez or any of those other suggestions useful?

Did you find name-asteroids for the places you are considering?

Was this a job move, or,
you are choosing a new place 'in order to' find a job?

..If that's the case, you could look for asteroids that describe the kind of work you'd want to do.

IP: Logged

SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 20, 2021 08:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mirage29:
Hi SunAscendant.
How are things?
Was Ramirez or any of those other suggestions useful?

Did you find name-asteroids for the places you are I thought considering?

Was this a job move, or,
you are choosing a new place 'in order to' find a job?

..If that's the case, you could look for asteroids that describe the kind of work you'd want to do.


I thought ďRamirezĒ at first might indicate something to do with Richard Ramirez the infamous serial killer (perhaps a tendency to be violent). I had no idea it related to moving. Oddly enough my natal ďRamirezĒ is at 2 Libra in my 4th house and transit Ramirez is currently conjunct my natal 5th house Scorpio Pluto. Nothing significant transit wise unfortunately. What is the orbital period for this asteroid?

Asteroid house is natally in my 9th house in pisces tightly conjunct my mars and part of fortune. It is currently transiting my cancer ascendant and conjuncted it in the past month. Maybe that is why moving is on my mind.

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 14304
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted January 21, 2021 01:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SunAscendant:
I thought ďRamirezĒ at first might indicate something to do with Richard Ramirez the infamous serial killer (perhaps a tendency to be violent).

I had no idea it related to moving. Oddly enough my natal ďRamirezĒ is at 2 Libra in my 4th house and transit Ramirez is currently conjunct my natal 5th house Scorpio Pluto. Nothing significant transit wise unfortunately. What is the orbital period for this asteroid?

Asteroid house is natally in my 9th house in pisces tightly conjunct my mars and part of fortune. It is currently transiting my cancer ascendant and conjuncted it in the past month. Maybe that is why moving is on my mind.


Hi! Thanks for responding.

There have been a handful of threads at LL discussing 'Ramirez' as an indication of 'criminality' in a person.

OMG, This was BAD...
In the one thread I got involved-in 5 years ago, there had been an LL-member WITH that last name who took GREAT offense to what some were saying about their last name.

The source others had used had the 'potential' to SKIP the good-story, and MISREAD the name-asteroid as a person that was a 'criminal'. The LL posters were interested in criminality in a chart-- but I don't think that was the original asteroid-author/researcher's intent

So
I did some deeper research into it at that time, and it was so cool to find Ramirez had a different meaning, based on the actual person's life for which it was named.

I tested it out in charts I have, and yes indeed, I found a relationship with Ramirez to 'temporary' waiting-spots or residences.

What's important there is that the person using the 'place'.. does not legally 'own' the property, land, realEstate they stand on.

quote:
My own original post, Mirage---
posted in another thread, July 2016 POSTS

_____________________________

Quoting Mark Andrew Holmes... http://markandrewholmes.com/ramirez.html

It was named for Pasadena, California restaurateur
Abel R. Ramirez,
on his fiftieth birthday.
He once managed a private club, The Athenaeum,
which is run by Caltech.

As far as I know, Abel Ramirez is harmless and law-abiding; however, he shares an Hispanic last name with one of twentieth-century-America's most notorious murderers,
Ricardo (Richard) Ramirez (born 1960)--
He was a high-school-dropout drifter and a Satanist
who terrorized Los Angeles around 1980
and was nicknamed the Night Stalker
after the song "Night Prowler"
by one of his favorite rock groups, AC/DC.

_____________________________
ANOTHER POST---

If you read all of the M.A.Holmes article, you might be able to apply this in another way---

This asteroid was named after someone who owned a members-only kind of club, where people would have to 'gain his permission' or 'have the authority' to enter. Sometimes there were connections to 'people who knew people' that would let them in on a kind of sub-authority level?

So, this could be applied to things like hotels, lodgings, clubs and restaurants---
anywhere you 'basically' are renting or 'staying' ---
a table, or bed, or a room in a building owned by even a remote long-distance Landlord that is not seen?

Widely, if you think about it?, we 'rent' people to help us??
(Laborers, migrants, domestic support, even doing barter-situations?)

. .

I think it also has to do with some of the immigrants and migrant-workers too. (ALL races, cultures). People who are temporarily taking-up-residence, taking up space, in a place-- (cabins, tents, land)-- then continue moving-along their paths.


It can seem at first as though they may be 'taking too long', but in the longer span of time, their pause on their journey is only a temporary-measure, in their search for 'place'.
(They are not the 'owners or proprietors' of the space being used).
With some, there may be an exchange to work cooperatively among the others-- but they don't legally personally 'own' the land.

So, Ramirez can be applied to temporary or semi-permanent lodgings--
such as hotels, shelters, couch-'SURF'ing 5181 SURF.
In these places,
there is not exactly an 'invading',
as much as the presence of someone else 'who is "not" the owner'.
. .
There IS a 'permission' to be there--
. .
Might even apply to folks who are seeking a permit?
(Even the process of buying your own home, land, rental units-- where you need Certificate of Occupancy before moving in?)

{Another example could be where someone is still living with their parents after reaching the legal age of 18? - adult in some places}

These immigrants ((news items July 2016)) are (in a way) the ones being victimized by their tragic-circumstances, and by the cruelty and suffering involved-- such inhumanity in 'the WHOLE thing' for EVERYONE-- anyway you view it.



(music) Love Is The Answer (Berklee College of Music;
w/ The Carter Center for Women, Religion, Violence, and Power)
[5:26] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxpY-dXdDow

BACK TO You---
You have an astrodienst account?
- www.astro.com
Go to Free Horoscopes,
Choose 'Short Report - Forecast'.

This might help you, SunAscendant.
READ your Free Horoscope Transits!

One of the transits that is COMING up for you, Mid February through Dec 2022-- is "PLUTO sextile MC".
. .
One of the sentences says that under this transit you could "Change Residence" for Professional Reasons.

Good News???? Ha!. *grin*

You have "Jupiter Square Pluto" starting end of March through November.
This ALSO references (maybe) building projects? -- YOU will know what is meant by their description, based on your circumstances and 'people' you'll associate with.
Be CAREFUL--
Pluto Scorpio You'll need to be careful of the people-- don't get into DISHONEST things AT ALL. Stay above-board and CLEAN in all your endeavors!! Don't fall into shady deals. PROTECT your reputation.

Oh! Transits to your Vertex-- can be times where 'meetings' happen for your life. For positive or neg. Can be temporary.

Some of those other transit descriptions might be helpful to you.
They are Coming! Have Patience!

..
You have Pluto in the 5th? -----------
I've seen some charts of people with Pluto in 5th who did GREAT work {successful in community} with the lives of Children {H5}. You have Jupiter in the 3rd.. {luck in places like your Village, your Community, in grade schools}.

I like what 25541 Greathouse, 11911 Angel, 8990 Compassion are doing in your chart. Also, asteroid 389 Industria in your 7th-- could represent work contracts, and types of one-on-one relationships.

For some people, I've seen natal and transiting 389 Industria to act as timers for 'employment'.

Asteroid CERES does too {work stoppages and starts}, also timing of 'disabilities' and workers compensation.
ref Demetra George AG

{My roommate was the 'poster child' for my watching the timing effects of Industria!}

IDEAS
Do you hang out at all at 10343 Churches?
You have 10 Hygiea conjunct it, H11.
Ramirez trine your Church-Hygiea H11.

If I remember... You work as an artist right?
You could definitely use that in other ways, until you find your profession-position?!
Have small groups {as kind of therapeutic for them]} -- During COVID-19, that's kind of hard? Need to do the 'masks' 'handwash' social distancing; sanitation of tables, rooms, etc.

Many experience grieving at this time.
Art is a way from them to 'process' and Heal.
{place:Church + Hygiea -- Some churches have programs and people do NOT need to 'be' their religion AT ALL. They do it as a Service. ... H11?, place to Network for you?}

Do some community work--
For now, you could go simply visit and find out about places where people are 'rising up' 4543 Phoinix-- {having a 'rebirth' from the 'ashes'} after catastrophic things that happened to debilitate them for a while?
{like after the huge fires in the region you live}

In the area you've been in, there has also been a need for 4950 Houseing?

Get into some 8990 Compassion projects.

{You could meet people 'who think of others' on projects like that.. I've seen posts where you really-wanted to meet a life-partner? .. H7 .. not just a romance .. H5.}

Asteroid named after the creator of "YMCA" {lodging, food, assistance} is
1763 Williams

(music) YMCA {children dancing}
[4:22] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylh9l1pdsMs


YMCA is a lodging {Ramirez} for males,
sponsored by local charitable religious organizations, run with Christian {192158} priciples..
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YMCA
Sir George Williams
_______________________________________
{{Again, I want to apologize for previous MISTAKES I had made in the post I left above this one--
I was PUSHING through reading my old posts {in the midst of sonic harangue!!}. I sincerely need to pay more attention to 'what' is being said {the best I can}. ~oy ...
I was glad to have been able to 'correct' my error.
--
Sorry for these rougher drafts.
I try to edit for clarity later, many times.}}

Thanks for your Understanding.

___________________________
5181, 25541, 11911, 8990, 389, 10343, 10, 4543, 5950, 1763

IP: Logged

SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 21, 2021 03:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mid February 2022-December 2022 coincides with my college graduation. I am graduating at 30 (old, I know). When I graduate next summer I hope to find a job and move out. Perhaps the transit pluto sextile my natal mc next year is assuring me that I will move at that time.

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 14304
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted January 23, 2021 12:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
30 is NOT too old!!!! Wow. You need to 'own' the PRIDE of being able to actually GRADUATE with a degree!!!!! That is soooo awesome, SunAscendant. Awesome Accomplishment!!!! No matter what-- a Degree opens DOORS {that are closed to those who didn't 'get the sheepskin'), and you'll enter at a higher pay.

I hope that you will read your 'short report forecast' from astrodienst. Check it a couple times a month. Watch the changes.

There's a way to see your future transits at the astro com website. They give you a graph showing you your Mars through Pluto aspects for 3 years into the future. If you want this, it's within the selection of charts. The one to the right of word 'Round' { = Special}.

Anyways, the "Pluto Sextile MC" (called "Personal power") BEGINS Mid-Feb 2021 for you. That energy will stay available to give you the boost you need in that area of life.

You've also been working against energies that may be feeling like weights making things feel harder. You need to congratulate self for your perseverance. Keep going, keep going, keep going. Around 6 mos before you graduate, that energy will have lifted. You'll be SOOO freakin' glad that you stayed-the-course!

Of course, there will be little boosting-transits that come and encourage. That's excellent when it happens. Use those like small oasis while you trudge through your work. Persist. Pay attention to those 'tighter spots'. (Read about it.)

Your Progressed Sun and Moon will have gone from earth to Air. Gemini, Aquarius, by the time you graduate.

That should feel kind of brighter for you.
What FIELD did you decide to go into?

I'd seen some threads you got help on regarding your wish for a life partner. A couple years after you graduate {and, whil you'll be working IN whatever industry you've chosen}, according to Vedics, I've heard there's a 'window' that can open during that time.
{I am a freakin' beginner at that... but I DO understand that there are various 'periods' and sub-timings that can open and close portals. So. Yay. -- I'm 'saturated' at this time personally. Dealing with the harm this home environment does to me, on a daily basis-- otherwise, I would have tried to delve into your Indian Chart, and use it to learn more.}

On a mundane level--
If I can say what I've observed with female friends (while I was socially very involved with the church I was part of)--- These were around your own age group}. I recall how badly some had wanted to meet their life partner.
. .
Seems that when you 'give up' the longing and the search, and you re-possess all that energy back INTO yourself, something happens? Come into peace with 'who' you are. 'Accept' one's own 'singleness'.
Oddly? THAT's when partner came into their life.

The more that you can be-you, and 'own' who you are, and 'accept' your self as a person, perhaps it makes you even more-appealing.

Let *them* find YOU, SunAscendant.
You're a 'Good Thing' to be Found. {scripture}

Jupiter represents the spouse, as well as Venus representing Love. The Lord of your 7th House {Saturn} may make marriage LATER in your life. {After Saturn return, which also fits with the timing of your Graduation}. -- Sun, Moon, Jupiter .. and Lord of 7th. that's a lot of EARTH energy. Magnificent trines! yep...)
With you having Neptune in your 7th, (and looking at your Venus squares), you may {unconsciously} 'idealize' your partner.. not see 'all' that they are.
. .
As a safeguard, make sure your friends and family give you their opinions about any partner you start getting more-serious about, okay?
Pay attention to what they say. Consider it well.
With Neptune, you could attract to yourself 'a real angel-spouse'... {or, a liar/deceiver?}.
. .
{Make sure you are able to do a criminal-financial 'background check' on any of those you'd think you'd want to Engage as a life-partner. If they object to your mention of that?, then, THAT is information.
, ,
When you sign a contract, when you Agree, when you make a Covenant with someone, you deeply need to KNOW 'what's going on'.
IF they love you, then they will want you to trust them by full-transparency.
. oh my.
I've been 'burnt', okay. For ANY woman thinking about marriage, ability to do a background check is a must.
Like Oprah has said to women,
"Let your 'wounds' be your Wisdom."
{Chiron.. in the 2nd (yours, and mine ~oy)}

Oooookay. This post is probably TOO long.
What the heck?.. I'm 'known' for my LONG communications!


So. What FIELD, or Industry, are you planning on going into?

IP: Logged

SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 23, 2021 01:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mirage29:
30 is NOT too old!!!! Wow. You need to 'own' the PRIDE of being able to actually GRADUATE with a degree!!!!! That is soooo awesome, SunAscendant. Awesome Accomplishment!!!! No matter what-- a Degree opens DOORS {that are closed to those who didn't 'get the sheepskin'), and you'll enter at a higher pay.

I hope that you will read your 'short report forecast' from astrodienst. Check it a couple times a month. Watch the changes.

There's a way to see your future transits at the astro com website. They give you a graph showing you your Mars through Pluto aspects for 3 years into the future. If you want this, it's within the selection of charts. The one to the right of word 'Round' { = Special}.

Anyways, the "Pluto Sextile MC" (called "Personal power") BEGINS Mid-Feb 2021 for you. That energy will stay available to give you the boost you need in that area of life.

You've also been working against energies that may be feeling like weights making things feel harder. You need to congratulate self for your perseverance. Keep going, keep going, keep going. Around 6 mos before you graduate, that energy will have lifted. You'll be SOOO freakin' glad that you stayed-the-course!

Of course, there will be little boosting-transits that come and encourage. That's excellent when it happens. Use those like small oasis while you trudge through your work. Persist. Pay attention to those 'tighter spots'. (Read about it.)

Your Progressed Sun and Moon will have gone from earth to Air. Gemini, Aquarius, by the time you graduate.

That should feel kind of brighter for you.
What FIELD did you decide to go into?

I'd seen some threads you got help on regarding your wish for a life partner. A couple years after you graduate {and, whil you'll be working IN whatever industry you've chosen}, according to Vedics, I've heard there's a 'window' that can open during that time.
{I am a freakin' beginner at that... but I DO understand that there are various 'periods' and sub-timings that can open and close portals. So. Yay. -- I'm 'saturated' at this time personally. Dealing with the harm this home environment does to me, on a daily basis-- otherwise, I would have tried to delve into your Indian Chart, and use it to learn more.}

On a mundane level--
If I can say what I've observed with female friends (while I was socially very involved with the church I was part of)--- These were around your own age group}. I recall how badly some had wanted to meet their life partner.
. .
Seems that when you 'give up' the longing and the search, and you re-possess all that energy back INTO yourself, something happens? Come into peace with 'who' you are. 'Accept' one's own 'singleness'.
Oddly? THAT's when partner came into their life.

The more that you can be-you, and 'own' who you are, and 'accept' your self as a person, perhaps it makes you even more-appealing.

Let *them* find YOU, SunAscendant.
You're a 'Good Thing' to be Found. {scripture}

Jupiter represents the spouse, as well as Venus representing Love. The Lord of your 7th House {Saturn} may make marriage LATER in your life. {After Saturn return, which also fits with the timing of your Graduation}. -- Sun, Moon, Jupiter .. and Lord of 7th. that's a lot of EARTH energy. Magnificent trines! yep...)
With you having Neptune in your 7th, (and looking at your Venus squares), you may {unconsciously} 'idealize' your partner.. not see 'all' that they are.
. .
As a safeguard, make sure your friends and family give you their opinions about any partner you start getting more-serious about, okay?
Pay attention to what they say. Consider it well.
With Neptune, you could attract to yourself 'a real angel-spouse'... {or, a liar/deceiver?}.
. .
{Make sure you are able to do a criminal-financial 'background check' on any of those you'd think you'd want to Engage as a life-partner. If they object to your mention of that?, then, THAT is information.
, ,
When you sign a contract, when you Agree, when you make a Covenant with someone, you deeply need to KNOW 'what's going on'.
IF they love you, then they will want you to trust them by full-transparency.
. oh my.
I've been 'burnt', okay. For ANY woman thinking about marriage, ability to do a background check is a must.
Like Oprah has said to women,
"Let your 'wounds' be your Wisdom."
{Chiron.. in the 2nd (yours, and mine ~oy)}

Oooookay. This post is probably TOO long.
What the heck?.. I'm 'known' for my LONG communications!


So. What FIELD, or Industry, are you planning on going into?


When you say after I graduate the vedics said a specific time will open, do you mean dashas? Iím well versed in vedic astrology. Iím in my moon dasha saturn antardasha now and will be in my mars dasha in 2025. My mars is in my 9th house. Iím a communications major. So unfortunately my dashas arenít currently connected to a job, nor will my future dasha. In my vedic chart my 10th lord and my 7th lord are Jupiter and theyíre in my 3rd house. In vedic they say nothing happens unless both transit jupiter and saturn aspect the lord and/or house of whatever youíre hoping for. For example, transit jupiter and saturn currently transited my 7th house and couldíve activated marriage for me but didnít unfortunately. I still donít know why since Iím in my moon dasha and moon is in my 7th. But thatís another story. Iím currently single, but I didnít meet anyone unfortunately

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 14304
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted January 24, 2021 12:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm not at all as advanced as you are in the Vedic, but for marriages don't they use TWO charts in comparisons, to make opinions? The main chart is used IN comparison to D-9 navamasha for description of the spouse. Integrate both charts {plus realizing the strengths, AND current time-periods} to see what is highlighted. Yeah, gets complicated.

But does it negate spontaneous surprise?

Sometimes I wonder how many opportunities are "missed" because our heads are too wrapped up in doing the 'intellectual correctness' of charts, rather than live our life. In wanting partners, there's the partner's Will with partner's chart that is involved too. Heaven has their influence too-- Guardians, the daemon of the soul.

With the vedic charts, we come together and blend. ((Forgot the word.. manglik?)) Some charts are not 'normally' suited for relationships-- but when the two manglik(?) people come together, there's another way the charts support the energies of each other. Two negs making a positive? LOL

Souls come here to 'learn'. Perfect charts, perfect people, perfect timing. ~~ Really? How much does that exist? We live in an imperfect world, while being otherwise-influenced humans.

During parts of my life--
HAD I had an interest in astrology during that decade, it would have blocked me.
.. I had a group of newage friends who ALL got the astrology-bug. I was TOO busy in my life to add such a time-consuming interest. I would have NEVER had the amazing Luck I did going through something amazingly gnarly. I might have been swallowed up by how much 'wrong' there was, rather than 'faith' in myself and what I felt led to DO. I had two large legal wins that made History in my State, and set new precedents for others.

<clipping content before posting-- I think I'm starved for conversation!!! >

With your wanting a partner-- try 'forgetting' about having chances or not.

Focus on your career-- Chances you are offered.

Remember-- don't WAIT until AFTER you graduate to start 'looking' for opportunities, and the Place.

Keep your awareness of the Field--
USA is IN her Pluto Return, which will be peaking during months of your graduation.

The Fields are morphing, with the science advances. Keep self educated to the new. Know and anchor your Skills. The world is changing.

Communications---
Look at your Progressed Chart.
You're getting ready for shift of your Sun's energy, for first time in your life. From a Taurus to GEMINI!! {data/communications}.
{And you said you were 'late' to be graduating??? Nope!! You were in-sync with your Progressions!! Cool, huh?}

Your Progressed Moon will complement airy Gemini with air Aquarius. It's 'amazing' to 'feel' those energy changes. I've had several now. You might really enjoy it. Everything you're learning NOW, will be the tools and skills that your Progressed Sun + Moon will support.

Mutable! .. Know what you want, and be ready to be re-worked into what the job fields will require.

The important thing-- will be that DIPLOMA. From there-- you can build, you can change ways. Graduate courses have a different feeling to them. It's shorter time to reach goals. You can Master, you can get Doctorate in shorter time than your 4-year foundational degree.

Go ALL the way through it, SunAscendant.
You'll have Advantage!
{People put down getting degrees?.. nah. Stay WITH it. Trends in education come and go.--- Go ALL the way. Finish one degree, THEN make changes adding more education in other things, IF you wish that.}

What in Communications are you interested in following? There's LOTS you can do with that degree. What's your idea? --- We might even find asteroids for it! haha

Have a nice weekend.

IP: Logged

SunAscendant
Knowflake

Posts: 2939
From: California
Registered: Oct 2014

posted January 24, 2021 01:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for SunAscendant     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mirage29:
I'm not at all as advanced as you are in the Vedic, but for marriages don't they use TWO charts in comparisons, to make opinions? The main chart is used IN comparison to D-9 navamasha for description of the spouse. Integrate both charts {plus realizing the strengths, AND current time-periods} to see what is highlighted. Yeah, gets complicated.

But does it negate spontaneous surprise?

Sometimes I wonder how many opportunities are "missed" because our heads are too wrapped up in doing the 'intellectual correctness' of charts, rather than live our life. In wanting partners, there's the partner's Will with partner's chart that is involved too. Heaven has their influence too-- Guardians, the daemon of the soul.

With the vedic charts, we come together and blend. ((Forgot the word.. manglik?)) Some charts are not 'normally' suited for relationships-- but when the two manglik(?) people come together, there's another way the charts support the energies of each other. Two negs making a positive? LOL

Souls come here to 'learn'. Perfect charts, perfect people, perfect timing. ~~ Really? How much does that exist? We live in an imperfect world, while being otherwise-influenced humans.

During parts of my life--
HAD I had an interest in astrology during that decade, it would have blocked me.
.. I had a group of newage friends who ALL got the astrology-bug. I was TOO busy in my life to add such a time-consuming interest. I would have NEVER had the amazing Luck I did going through something amazingly gnarly. I might have been swallowed up by how much 'wrong' there was, rather than 'faith' in myself and what I felt led to DO. I had two large legal wins that made History in my State, and set new precedents for others.

<clipping content before posting-- I think I'm starved for conversation!!! >

With your wanting a partner-- try 'forgetting' about having chances or not.

Focus on your career-- Chances you are offered.

Remember-- don't WAIT until AFTER you graduate to start 'looking' for opportunities, and the Place.

Keep your awareness of the Field--
USA is IN her Pluto Return, which will be peaking during months of your graduation.

The Fields are morphing, with the science advances. Keep self educated to the new. Know and anchor your Skills. The world is changing.

Communications---
Look at your Progressed Chart.
You're getting ready for shift of your Sun's energy, for first time in your life. From a Taurus to GEMINI!! {data/communications}.
{And you said you were 'late' to be graduating??? Nope!! You were in-sync with your Progressions!! Cool, huh?}

Your Progressed Moon will complement airy Gemini with air Aquarius. It's 'amazing' to 'feel' those energy changes. I've had several now. You might really enjoy it. Everything you're learning NOW, will be the tools and skills that your Progressed Sun + Moon will support.

Mutable! .. Know what you want, and be ready to be re-worked into what the job fields will require.

The important thing-- will be that DIPLOMA. From there-- you can build, you can change ways. Graduate courses have a different feeling to them. It's shorter time to reach goals. You can Master, you can get Doctorate in shorter time than your 4-year foundational degree.

Go ALL the way through it, SunAscendant.
You'll have Advantage!
{People put down getting degrees?.. nah. Stay WITH it. Trends in education come and go.--- Go ALL the way. Finish one degree, THEN make changes adding more education in other things, IF you wish that.}

What in Communications are you interested in following? There's LOTS you can do with that degree. What's your idea? --- We might even find asteroids for it! haha

Have a nice weekend.


Yes the navamsa (d9) AND natal are both used to assess marriage. Manglik means Mars is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th or 8th house in the natal. Iím not manglik since my Mars is not in any of those houses.

However, I have moon conjunct rahu (north node) in the 7th which is a graha yoga (a yoga is a type of aspect and graha means planet). Graha yoga means rahu or ketu (south node) is conjunct the moon. Since I have this in my 7th it can cause a delay in marriage unfortunately.

My sun progressed to Gemini last June actually . I earned my associates of arts in communications last june, which is fitting for the progression of my sun into Gemini.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 138815
From: Your Friendly Neighborhood Juris Doctorate.
Registered: Apr 2009

posted February 13, 2021 01:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2021

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a