Lindaland
  Vedic Astrology
  Kemudruma yoga

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Kemudruma yoga
Bismarck2
Knowflake

Posts: 500
From:
Registered: Mar 2019

posted March 29, 2019 04:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bismarck2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Anybody have any experience with this? Either someone you know, or perhaps natally?

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 13262
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted March 29, 2019 04:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm still learning the basics.
If you have a Kemudruma yoga in your chart, it means your Moon is by itself-- with no planets to support it, in the sign before or after the moon. (Is that right?)

Also, Vedic aspects and the power-effects of those depend on the 'friend' or foe condition of the planet it is in relationship with.

I have seen a couple Sade Sati video-explanations.

I went through that time period, peaking around 10 years ago.

Starts when transiting Saturn enters the sign BEFORE sign of natal Moon, conjuncts the Moon, then the period ends after Saturn finishes the sign AFTER your Moon. Lasts 7 1/2 years.

During one of the passings when tSaturn was on the exact degree of my Moon, I was informed by email that my Father {whom I had not seen nor heard about for a few decades}, had died earlier that week.


I hope you find the feedback you're looking for.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted March 29, 2019 06:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thanks, mirage!

IP: Logged

Bismarck2
Knowflake

Posts: 500
From:
Registered: Mar 2019

posted April 02, 2019 02:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bismarck2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mirage29:
I'm still learning the basics.
If you have a Kemudruma yoga in your chart, it means your Moon is by itself-- with no planets to support it, in the sign before or after the moon. (Is that right?)

Also, Vedic aspects and the power-effects of those depend on the 'friend' or foe condition of the planet it is in relationship with.

I have seen a couple Sade Sati video-explanations.

I went through that time period, peaking around 10 years ago.

Starts when transiting Saturn enters the sign BEFORE sign of natal Moon, conjuncts the Moon, then the period ends after Saturn finishes the sign AFTER your Moon. Lasts 7 1/2 years.

During one of the passings when tSaturn was on the exact degree of my Moon, I was informed by email that my Father {whom I had not seen nor heard about for a few decades}, had died earlier that week.


I hope you find the feedback you're looking for.


All correct, but my moon is in Leo by itself. No Sade Sati for me for a while.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 10, 2019 06:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 18, 2019 02:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 30, 2019 08:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

manderin
Knowflake

Posts: 820
From: New York, NY USA
Registered: Nov 2013

posted May 01, 2019 12:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for manderin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have this.

It's hard for me to tell what the experience is because none of the planets in my chart are well placed. Even my moon is debilitated and in Gandata. So how do I know if the sucky-ness of my life is do to Kemudrama yoga or all the other bad stuff?

No idea.

IP: Logged

Bismarck2
Knowflake

Posts: 500
From:
Registered: Mar 2019

posted May 15, 2019 10:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bismarck2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manderin:
I have this.

It's hard for me to tell what the experience is because none of the planets in my chart are well placed. Even my moon is debilitated and in Gandata. So how do I know if the sucky-ness of my life is do to Kemudrama yoga or all the other bad stuff?

No idea.


WERD. I understand.

IP: Logged

mirage29
Knowflake

Posts: 13262
From: us
Registered: May 2012

posted May 18, 2019 06:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mirage29     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
That's one of the mysteries about Vedic. You can slice every single movement in time, sooo thinly!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted July 17, 2019 10:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mirage29:
That's one of the mysteries about Vedic. You can slice every single movement in time, sooo thinly!


IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted January 27, 2020 11:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted February 16, 2020 05:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted March 10, 2020 05:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted April 29, 2020 06:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

Bismarck2
Knowflake

Posts: 500
From:
Registered: Mar 2019

posted June 01, 2020 05:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Bismarck2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thanks for the bumps Randall.

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 128384
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted June 13, 2020 02:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You're welcome.

IP: Logged

AStudyofAstrology
Newflake

Posts: 1
From: Sacramento, Ca
Registered: Jun 2020

posted June 29, 2020 10:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AStudyofAstrology     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes. I have Kemadruma yoga in my rasi. Moon sits alone in the 8th house with no planets 12th from it, conjunct or 2nd to it.

My situation is a bit Unique because Rahu conjuncts the Moon; but Rahu is not a physical planet thus is not used in this Yoga.

Eitherway every resource I read says Kemadruma yoga indicates growing up without support of parents, feeling alone, isolated. 100% verify. My parents never supported me. No nurturing what's so ever. As matter of fact my parents bought me a whole bunch of legos and stuck me in a corner to live my childhood out. Father was workaholic and mother was anxious mess who never wanted kids.

Rahu blows up my moon but that is a personal story and one I don't like to share openly.

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2020

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a