Lindaland
  Asteroid Astrology
  Asteroid Aura (1488)覧 The Aura You Project ( For Better or Worse) (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Asteroid Aura (1488)覧 The Aura You Project ( For Better or Worse)
Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 17, 2015 08:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My articles are from real life experience mine or my clients. In this case, it is from my life. I have Aura conjunct Dejanira( the victim asteroid) I have a Life Theme in which people assume I am a victim. Fortunately, I have Pluto conjunct Dejanira.Pluto powers up what it touches. I don稚 think there is anyone who thought I was a victim and retained that misunderstanding. If people harass me enough, they will, usually, be sorry. I have a slow fuse, but it is not infinite. In time, I will show the perpetrator that I am no victim *Sigh*

I have wanted to write this article for some time. One of my readers wrote and told me that she missed my new articles, so here one is.


As always, I want to hear YOUR story about YOUR Aura asteroid. I await your comments!

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Soltze
Knowflake

Posts: 1208
From:
Registered: Mar 2015

posted September 18, 2015 09:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Soltze     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have Aura rx square Pluto (5minutes apart)

Probably explains why I like the occult and freak certain people out just by being in the room :-D

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 18, 2015 09:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yea, S

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Gabby
Moderator

Posts: 8906
From:
Registered: Sep 2012

posted September 18, 2015 12:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gabby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Soltze:
I have Aura rx square Pluto (5minutes apart)

Probably explains why I like the occult and freak certain people out just by being in the room :-D


Lol....i love that quality in a person! But I have Pluto on AC...so it's cute to me! Haha

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 18, 2015 12:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a progressed Scorpio ASC and I love it. Feel the power

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Gabby
Moderator

Posts: 8906
From:
Registered: Sep 2012

posted September 18, 2015 03:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gabby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ami Anne:
I have a progressed Scorpio ASC and I love it. Feel the power


It's fun isn't it!! My progressed AC is scorp now also, Go Pluto Go!!

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 18, 2015 04:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yea, Libra ASC is too sweet. Scorpio ASC kicks BUTT

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 12705
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted September 19, 2015 03:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have aura conjunct Knight, Alice and Southnode..

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 09:05 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypatia238:
I have aura conjunct Knight, Alice and Southnode..


That is cool, H. I love Alice. She is logic and common sense. I have her conjunct my mercury and I need her

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Voix_de_la_Mer
Moderator

Posts: 2695
From: Sound
Registered: Aug 2011

posted September 19, 2015 10:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Voix_de_la_Mer     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Aura in Libra in 12th H.
No aspects to any planet.

My aura is my business

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 10:35 AM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My Aura is at the deepest point at my chart, symbolically in the depth of the earth, and coincidentally also conjunct the asteroid representative of the earth, Gaea


[/URL]


also conjuncts AMPHITRITE (POseidon`s wife) on 5.07 Aries

IP: Logged

Gabby
Moderator

Posts: 8906
From:
Registered: Sep 2012

posted September 19, 2015 11:11 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gabby     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ceri, another soul group aspect maybe?
My Gaea is exact on my Aura to!!
Where is your Horus/Vibhuti, they are on my Aura/Gaea. I also have an Angel asteroid Oriola there...

My-
Horus cancer@24.31
Vibhuti cancer@25.31
My Namesake asteroid cancer@26.21
Oriola cancer@26.36
Aura cancer@27.02
Gaea cancer@27.17

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 11:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
What was the story of Poisedon's wife, Ceri?

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 12:19 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ami,

"Amphitrite was either the daughter of Oceanus (in this version of the myth, she is one of three thousand Oceanides) or Nereus (in this version of the myth, she is one of the fifty Nereides). Either way, she was a goddess of the sea and a nymph. She is often depicted as the female personification of the sea.

Poseidon, after seeing the beautiful young woman, fell in love with her and thus sought her hand in marriage. However, Amphitrite feared his courtship as she preferred to remain a virgin. So the nymph went and hid herself near Atlas at the ends of the Ocean and Earth. Delphin, a dolphin-like sea creature god, eventually found her and, speaking on behalf of Poseidon痴 love, convinced her to return in order to marry the King of the Sea (In gratitude Poseidon made Delphin a constellation). The couple lived in a golden palace under the sea near Aegae (either the Aegae of Achaea or the one of Euboea) happily in love.

Together they had three children: the fish-tailed merman, Triton; the goddess of the Aegean island of Rhodes and wife of the sun god Helios, Rhode; and the goddess Benthesicyme. (Some versions name a fourth child, the goddess Kymopoleia).
" http://mindsbehindthemyths.org/2012/02/poseidon-amphitrite/


They might have lived happily, however just like Zeus/Jupiter, Poseidon/Neptune was not the faithful sort, however Amphitrite (her Roman counterpart was Salacia) was not the jealous kind, except once, I think, when he fell for Scylla (and it was pointed out that she reacted jealous when she saw how kind and affectionate he treated Scylla. So she did not mind his sexual adventures, but could not bear him connecting more emotionally to another I think).


Anyway the gods were seldom faithful, which must have to do with having to explain where all the divine offspring came from. lol


IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 12:25 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Gabby,

yes that is intersting.


however HOrus and Vibhuti are not on my Aura. they are not conjunct though in the same sign. Horus 3 degrees off my Jupiter, Vibhuti exact on my Juno.


IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thank you, Ceri. She seems like a happy creature, so it would be a fortunate asteroid placement for beauty, happiness in marriage and general good fortune.

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 12:49 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes, I think so, Ami, she seems to have been a calm, placid, serene creature, too.

Well if happiness in marriage, then in my case, it can only happen if my whole soul is engaged (being on the IC, though the theme comes certainly up with my Isis-Osiris-conjunction near Venus as well.=)

IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 12:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Your parents had a good marriage, Ceri, so you SAW that/lived that. Might that be the meaning on the IC, too?

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 01:32 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes, that could be, and btw they still HAVE a good marriage.

Set the bars impossibly high though.


IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 02:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well, it is better than seeing a bad marriage

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

Ceridwen
unregistered
posted September 19, 2015 02:56 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes, definitely. but it also makes the family such a nice cosy place. Why go out there and let other people in?

My best friend very early got into her relationships, as she sought the warmth, appreciation, support and love she was missing at home.
I always had that (and yes I AM grateful for it!), and so it just did never cross my mind to look for it outside the family, you know?


IP: Logged

Ami Anne
Moderator

Posts: 73551
From: Pluto/house next to NickiG
Registered: Sep 2010

posted September 19, 2015 03:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ami Anne     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yea, I hear you, Ceri. I had the opposite lol

------------------
Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Check Me Out, DUDE.


http://www.mychristianpsychic.com/

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 12705
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted September 19, 2015 05:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
Ami,

"Amphitrite was either the daughter of Oceanus (in this version of the myth, she is one of three thousand Oceanides) or Nereus (in this version of the myth, she is one of the fifty Nereides). Either way, she was a goddess of the sea and a nymph. She is often depicted as the female personification of the sea.

Poseidon, after seeing the beautiful young woman, fell in love with her and thus sought her hand in marriage. However, Amphitrite feared his courtship as she preferred to remain a virgin. So the nymph went and hid herself near Atlas at the ends of the Ocean and Earth. Delphin, a dolphin-like sea creature god, eventually found her and, speaking on behalf of Poseidon痴 love, convinced her to return in order to marry the King of the Sea (In gratitude Poseidon made Delphin a constellation). The couple lived in a golden palace under the sea near Aegae (either the Aegae of Achaea or the one of Euboea) happily in love.

Together they had three children: the fish-tailed merman, Triton; the goddess of the Aegean island of Rhodes and wife of the sun god Helios, Rhode; and the goddess Benthesicyme. (Some versions name a fourth child, the goddess Kymopoleia).
" http://mindsbehindthemyths.org/2012/02/poseidon-amphitrite/


They might have lived happily, however just like Zeus/Jupiter, Poseidon/Neptune was not the faithful sort, however Amphitrite (her Roman counterpart was Salacia) was not the jealous kind, except once, I think, when he fell for Scylla (and it was pointed out that she reacted jealous when she saw how kind and affectionate he treated Scylla. So she did not mind his sexual adventures, but could not bear him connecting more emotionally to another I think).


Anyway the gods were seldom faithful, which must have to do with having to explain where all the divine offspring came from. lol



I have Poseidon opposite Amphitrite which both square my Pluto and Transit Uranus will be opposing my Pluto on June 2017.

Transit Uranus will also activate a kite as my Pluto sextiles my Neptune and my Venus-Mars conjunction which will form a grand trine with transit Uranus.

IP: Logged

Soltze
Knowflake

Posts: 1208
From:
Registered: Mar 2015

posted September 19, 2015 07:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Soltze     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gabby:
Lol....i love that quality in a person! But I have Pluto on AC...so it's cute to me! Haha

:-D Haven't been around.
I'm glad there's people who appreciate it lol
I have such a big obsession with Pluto :-P

IP: Logged

hypatia238
Moderator

Posts: 12705
From: Mercury novile and parallel Pluto, Pluto septile Southnode
Registered: Sep 2014

posted September 23, 2015 10:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hypatia238     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ami Anne:

That is cool, H. I love Alice. She is logic and common sense. I have her conjunct my mercury and I need her


Well she is adventurous, brave, and in search of the truth, an explorer, open minded with great imagination and able to travel to different dimensions, alternate realities and experiment with different altered states of consciousness.

editing...

IP: Logged


This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2020

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a