Lindaland
  Astrology 2.0
  which setting describes each sign's inner world? (for the creative souls)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   which setting describes each sign's inner world? (for the creative souls)
lulubunny
Knowflake

Posts: 31
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 12:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lulubunny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am an artist and have decided to paint 12 paintings that sort of symbolize each sign but doesn't hav to be necessarily realistic but quite abstract! For pisces I was thinking of painting the deep waters of the ocean with dreamy creatures swimming around endlessly. I want the paintings to represent the sign's deep inner world and what natives would feel their inner world is like. SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE FANTASTIC PLEASE XXX

IP: Logged

RedScorp
Knowflake

Posts: 1252
From: Ontario, Canada!
Registered: Jul 2011

posted March 05, 2012 12:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorp     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Scorpio - red, bold colours, dark colours. I'd suggest capturing feelings of anger and sadness, deep emotions. I know that's a bit abstract, but...

IP: Logged

athenegoddess
Knowflake

Posts: 934
From:
Registered: Aug 2011

posted March 05, 2012 12:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for athenegoddess     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
libra - beautiful bright pink and red flowers. mix in some green.

IP: Logged

lulubunny
Knowflake

Posts: 31
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 12:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lulubunny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RedScorp:
Scorpio - red, bold colours, dark colours. I'd suggest capturing feelings of anger and sadness, deep emotions. I know that's a bit abstract, but...

Yeah thanks ! I was thinking of trying to be quite abstract with scorpio anyway so great suggestion ! I am going to use very deep colours like red but I'm not sure what to paint to symbolise or portray emotion

IP: Logged

Desiring Shadows
Knowflake

Posts: 320
From: UNITED STATES, BABY
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 01:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Desiring Shadows     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My venus is libra my mars is scorpio.
My little sisters venus is leo her mars is leo.
My friend mooneys venus is virgo, his mars is leo. His progressed venus is leo. Like my little sisters. Mine is in scorpio.

I went to my friend mooneys wall as saw my little sister posted on it saying "mooon-aaaayy " then I became furious and very jealous. I'm never jealous and I'm always sweet. Heck, I am very happy my little sister is friends with my friend.... but I can get very jealous. First of all, that is so fake. She had no reason to post it on his wall. Wht is she trying to prove or accomplish? That she gets a long with anyone? No. Her reason is that she just wanted another wall post. That is so superficial. I mean, I understand, if I wanted or cared for wall posts I would probably do the same thing too, with all of my friendslist actually....but yeah that upet me. Because the night before w all hung out then I find them conversing? I yelled at her because all I felt was cold black jealousy. Then warm hate... then wanting to do something about that hate ... then a mystic white cloud of nothing. The second I decided leave it," she's your sister.." all of my jealousy went away. You can draw a black widow spider standing on a brown tree stump about to stump on a fallen baby bird. Lol

IP: Logged

lulubunny
Knowflake

Posts: 31
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 01:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lulubunny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desiring Shadows:
My venus is libra my mars is scorpio.
My little sisters venus is leo her mars is leo.
My friend mooneys venus is virgo, his mars is leo. His progressed venus is leo. Like my little sisters. Mine is in scorpio.

I went to my friend mooneys wall as saw my little sister posted on it saying "mooon-aaaayy " then I became furious and very jealous. I'm never jealous and I'm always sweet. Heck, I am very happy my little sister is friends with my friend.... but I can get very jealous. First of all, that is so fake. She had no reason to post it on his wall. Wht is she trying to prove or accomplish? That she gets a long with anyone? No. Her reason is that she just wanted another wall post. That is so superficial. I mean, I understand, if I wanted or cared for wall posts I would probably do the same thing too, with all of my friendslist actually....but yeah that upet me. Because the night before w all hung out then I find them conversing? I yelled at her because all I felt was cold black jealousy. Then warm hate... then wanting to do something about that hate ... then a mystic white cloud of nothing. The second I decided leave it," she's your sister.." all of my jealousy went away. You can draw a black widow spider standing on a brown tree stump about to stump on a fallen baby bird. Lol


Ahh I get that intense jealousy feeling too my mars is also in scorpio, as is my moon

IP: Logged

lulubunny
Knowflake

Posts: 31
From:
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 01:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lulubunny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by athenegoddess:
libra - beautiful bright pink and red flowers. mix in some green.

Intresting okayy I will add some vibrancy

IP: Logged

freebrainstorms
Knowflake

Posts: 387
From:
Registered: Sep 2010

posted March 05, 2012 04:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freebrainstorms     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Can you post them afetrwards, i'd love to see them!

scorpio - to me i always think of it as victorian gothic, sort of phantom of the opera-esque with candles burning dripping with wax in a chamber with skulls and red silks and lots of flesh....lol

aquarius - the universe, stars and nebulas and alex grey-esque art or anything that pays tribute to the inter-connectivity of the universe and people

IP: Logged

Desiring Shadows
Knowflake

Posts: 320
From: UNITED STATES, BABY
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 04:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Desiring Shadows     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Read your post. Nice to see a fellow mars... love your moon sign!!!

Another thing you could paint would be a group of warriors wearng a different color robes holding spears that match with their sign and wearing a helmet... a red (aries) orange (sag) or yellow (leo) and have all the signs aries could have scars on their face.. sagittarius could be fat and happy.. leo could have long blond hair.

IP: Logged

Desiring Shadows
Knowflake

Posts: 320
From: UNITED STATES, BABY
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 04:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Desiring Shadows     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Gemini u could pain a garage sale or a thrift stoe with a bunch of intricate unique and very different items

Virgo you could pain a lovely set table at a fancy restaurant with the waitress serving something virgo related.

IP: Logged

aquaguy91
Knowflake

Posts: 526
From: tennessee
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 04:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquaguy91     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
for aquarius you should paint a crowd of people all wearing the same thing and have one person in the middle wearing something completely different,maybe have the others giving him a disapproving look

IP: Logged

freebrainstorms
Knowflake

Posts: 387
From:
Registered: Sep 2010

posted March 05, 2012 04:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freebrainstorms     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
and the aquarius smirking because they understand what's really going down.

IP: Logged

aquaguy91
Knowflake

Posts: 526
From: tennessee
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 04:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquaguy91     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freebrainstorms:
and the aquarius smirking because they understand what's really going down.

yes XD I am told i always appear to be smirking

IP: Logged

Desiring Shadows
Knowflake

Posts: 320
From: UNITED STATES, BABY
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 05, 2012 08:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Desiring Shadows     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aquaguy91:
yes XD I am told i always appear to be smirking

lmao. so you smirk, not frown. (in response to your post in my thread.)

lol

IP: Logged

s4nd
Knowflake

Posts: 52
From:
Registered: Feb 2012

posted March 05, 2012 08:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for s4nd     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
taurus would be olive green.

haystacks

a green valley

tuscany

IP: Logged

strawberrysundae
Newflake

Posts: 20
From: vancouver canada
Registered: Mar 2012

posted March 05, 2012 08:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for strawberrysundae     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Gemini- bright colors-yellow, red, green, blue, gold, silver

Fashion- latest styles-latest gadgets-stilettos

Anything Las Vegas!

IP: Logged

aquaguy91
Knowflake

Posts: 526
From: tennessee
Registered: Jan 2012

posted March 06, 2012 12:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for aquaguy91     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desiring Shadows:
lmao. so you smirk, not frown. (in response to your post in my thread.)

lol


haha yes

IP: Logged

Capriquarius
Knowflake

Posts: 1382
From: So. Cal
Registered: Dec 2010

posted March 06, 2012 01:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Capriquarius     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Capricorn: The setting Poe describes in "The Fall of the House of Usher." Barren black branches silhouetted against grey/blue sky, dilapidated mansion in the distance. Crows, blackbirds, whatever, flapping around a bog/swamp.

Yay for Saturnine depression. <3

IP: Logged

whirlwind
Newflake

Posts: 12
From: Philippines
Registered: Feb 2012

posted March 06, 2012 01:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for whirlwind     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hmn.. In my mind o__O pisces is a maiden playing a very huge harp inside a never discovered beautiful underwater cave lol.

------------------
If only if.. I could save every crying lady and love each of them.. I'll be pleased.

IP: Logged

Libreo
Knowflake

Posts: 716
From: Australia
Registered: Sep 2011

posted March 06, 2012 01:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Libreo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Cancer, something motherly? Maternal?

IP: Logged

Libreo
Knowflake

Posts: 716
From: Australia
Registered: Sep 2011

posted March 06, 2012 01:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Libreo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sagittarius, a lone man riding a horse off into the landscape. Leo, maybe a woman posing for papparazzi, 'Marilyn-like', Aries...hmmm 'the fool' from the tarot comes to mind. Not that Aries are fools (I adore them all) but the description in books for this card has always reminded me of Aries qualities.

IP: Logged

L0veLess
Knowflake

Posts: 845
From: Midgard
Registered: Feb 2011

posted March 06, 2012 01:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for L0veLess     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Capriquarius:
Capricorn: The setting Poe describes in "The Fall of the House of Usher." Barren black branches silhouetted against grey/blue sky, dilapidated mansion in the distance. Crows, blackbirds, whatever, flapping around a bog/swamp.

Yay for Saturnine depression. <3


freakin' LIKE!

IP: Logged

Faith
Knowflake

Posts: 386
From:
Registered: Jul 2011

posted March 06, 2012 07:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Faith     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Edit: Originally I thought, nighttime over the desert for Capricorn, but most people associate Caps with cold and winter (even though that's SUCH a northern hemisphere bias )...

So how about the northern lights over the tundra?

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2012

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a