Lindaland
  Astrology 2.0
  Placements of a dominatrix?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Placements of a dominatrix?
ScandinavianCrab
Knowflake

Posts: 148
From: Scandinavia
Registered: Aug 2013

posted July 06, 2018 04:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ScandinavianCrab     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I will throw this question out and hopefully get some answers.

What I'm looking for is maybe not placements of a woman who enjoys to torture men, but rather a woman who maybe not enjoys being submissive in bed?

Might moon in Capricorn be such a placement?

Any experience or ideas? All are welcome!

IP: Logged

Randall
Webmaster

Posts: 97850
From: From a galaxy, far, far away...
Registered: Apr 2009

posted July 07, 2018 05:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Randall     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump!

IP: Logged

PixieJane
Moderator

Posts: 9280
From: CA
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 07, 2018 06:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for PixieJane     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I think your question is unclear.

When I hear dominatrix, I think of a type of risque entertainer who are in it more for the money than anything. (Though I could easily see someone who is pragmatic and uninhibited doing so for reasons like the woman in this commercial )

You're obviously not thinking of an entertainer, but someone practicing a lifestyle, which can be done for a variety of psychological reasons (which would have different placements triggered or shaped by environmental circumstances), nor do you mean someone who enjoys inflicting pain in an erotic manner (a female Christian Grey) so that would leave out many of the women who join "dungeons" as part of a genuine dominatrix lifestyle.

So I'm left wondering what you mean as that seems to eliminate all those that people would think of as a dominatrix. All I have to go on is "not submissive in bed" when I'd say the vast majority of women not submissive in bed would never be thought of as a dominatrix. Many such assertive women give back (sometimes much more than they take) and while kinkiness is likely, BDSM is completely optional (and may easily involve "switching" which is to say exchanging power roles, and ironically, such a woman being a dominatrix may be doing so solely to please her man). She's assertive, maybe even bossy and demanding, but that doesn't make her a dominatrix.

That leaves me to think you're actually asking what are the placements of a woman who is pushy about what she wants while also too selfish to give back. But most women like that aren't called a dominatrix (and probably wouldn't want to be bothered to dress up and play with such props). Names that I can share unlikely to be censored include "pillow princesses" and "do me queens" (when applied to women, not gay men) rather than dominatrix. But that's just a guess and I don't know what you mean. Maybe you just mean bossy, or demands a lot with specific instructions (without the whips and bondage), prone to violent tantrums if she doesn't get her way (including in bed), or even just perfectly comfortable with her sexuality unlike many other women that could come off as domineering & kinky ("dominatrix") to a man who is on the squeamish side.

Since I know many here aren't shy about talking on these topics and even seem to enjoy them, I'm guessing that they're also unsure on what you mean and that's holding them back. Can you give an example of what you mean?

IP: Logged

Astra
Knowflake

Posts: 947
From:
Registered: Apr 2009

posted July 08, 2018 06:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Astra     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PixieJane:
I think your question is unclear.

When I hear dominatrix, I think of a type of risque entertainer who are in it more for the money than anything. (Though I could easily see someone who is pragmatic and uninhibited doing so for reasons like the woman in this commercial )

You're obviously not thinking of an entertainer, but someone practicing a lifestyle, which can be done for a variety of psychological reasons (which would have different placements triggered or shaped by environmental circumstances), nor do you mean someone who enjoys inflicting pain in an erotic manner (a female Christian Grey) so that would leave out many of the women who join "dungeons" as part of a genuine dominatrix lifestyle.

So I'm left wondering what you mean as that seems to eliminate all those that people would think of as a dominatrix. All I have to go on is "not submissive in bed" when I'd say the vast majority of women not submissive in bed would never be thought of as a dominatrix. Many such assertive women give back (sometimes much more than they take) and while kinkiness is likely, BDSM is completely optional (and may easily involve "switching" which is to say exchanging power roles, and ironically, such a woman being a dominatrix may be doing so solely to please her man). She's assertive, maybe even bossy and demanding, but that doesn't make her a dominatrix.

That leaves me to think you're actually asking what are the placements of a woman who is pushy about what she wants while also too selfish to give back. But most women like that aren't called a dominatrix (and probably wouldn't want to be bothered to dress up and play with such props). Names that I can share unlikely to be censored include "pillow princesses" and "do me queens" (when applied to women, not gay men) rather than dominatrix. But that's just a guess and I don't know what you mean. Maybe you just mean bossy, or demands a lot with specific instructions (without the whips and bondage), prone to violent tantrums if she doesn't get her way (including in bed), or even just perfectly comfortable with her sexuality unlike many other women that could come off as domineering & kinky ("dominatrix") to a man who is on the squeamish side.

Since I know many here aren't shy about talking on these topics and even seem to enjoy them, I'm guessing that they're also unsure on what you mean and that's holding them back. Can you give an example of what you mean?


I think it's pretty clear. The definition of dominatrix is very cut and dry. I've only ever heard of one definition:

a woman who plays the dominant and sadistic role in BDSM activities.

My guess for placements would be:

- Strong Scorpio and Capricorn mix
- Neptune, Uranus and/or Pluto in the 8th house
- Venus-pluto (hard aspect)

IP: Logged

PixieJane
Moderator

Posts: 9280
From: CA
Registered: Oct 2010

posted July 08, 2018 01:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for PixieJane     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Astra:
a woman who plays the dominant and sadistic role in BDSM activities.

Which is different from the definition of "not placements of a woman who enjoys to torture men, but rather a woman who maybe not enjoys being submissive in bed"

It's possible SC native language isn't English and is thus struggling to find the right word (though then again, those who learn English as a second language tend to be better and more precise speakers of it than native speakers).

In any case, threads like these usually do very well so I'm surprised you're the only one to provide an answer so far, assuming that the question really is clear.

IP: Logged

TensionEmpire
Knowflake

Posts: 1039
From: Hamburg
Registered: Sep 2014

posted July 08, 2018 03:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TensionEmpire     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mars aspect Moon?

IP: Logged

ScandinavianCrab
Knowflake

Posts: 148
From: Scandinavia
Registered: Aug 2013

posted July 08, 2018 04:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ScandinavianCrab     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PixieJane:
I think your question is unclear.

When I hear dominatrix, I think of a type of risque entertainer who are in it more for the money than anything. (Though I could easily see someone who is pragmatic and uninhibited doing so for reasons like the woman in this commercial )

You're obviously not thinking of an entertainer, but someone practicing a lifestyle, which can be done for a variety of psychological reasons (which would have different placements triggered or shaped by environmental circumstances), nor do you mean someone who enjoys inflicting pain in an erotic manner (a female Christian Grey) so that would leave out many of the women who join "dungeons" as part of a genuine dominatrix lifestyle.

So I'm left wondering what you mean as that seems to eliminate all those that people would think of as a dominatrix. All I have to go on is "not submissive in bed" when I'd say the vast majority of women not submissive in bed would never be thought of as a dominatrix. Many such assertive women give back (sometimes much more than they take) and while kinkiness is likely, BDSM is completely optional (and may easily involve "switching" which is to say exchanging power roles, and ironically, such a woman being a dominatrix may be doing so solely to please her man). She's assertive, maybe even bossy and demanding, but that doesn't make her a dominatrix.

That leaves me to think you're actually asking what are the placements of a woman who is pushy about what she wants while also too selfish to give back. But most women like that aren't called a dominatrix (and probably wouldn't want to be bothered to dress up and play with such props). Names that I can share unlikely to be censored include "pillow princesses" and "do me queens" (when applied to women, not gay men) rather than dominatrix. But that's just a guess and I don't know what you mean. Maybe you just mean bossy, or demands a lot with specific instructions (without the whips and bondage), prone to violent tantrums if she doesn't get her way (including in bed), or even just perfectly comfortable with her sexuality unlike many other women that could come off as domineering & kinky ("dominatrix") to a man who is on the squeamish side.

Since I know many here aren't shy about talking on these topics and even seem to enjoy them, I'm guessing that they're also unsure on what you mean and that's holding them back. Can you give an example of what you mean?


Thank you for taking your time to answer.
I understand that my question is pretty much unclear, or at least have some "gaps", and I can confess to that it was hastily formulated.

The topic and subject that I wished to discuss here is also an area that I haven't spent too much time contemplating or researching, relatively -considering partly the complexity of the question that you also bring up with your post.

The points that you brought up also made me realize that my question is kind of immature because I know that we won't find the answer, not with solely astrology.

But. The reason I asked was because I feel I have met my fair share of women who wanted to be dominated in not so pretty ways, and even if my foggy Virgo Mars can take the initiative in many different ways ( trust me ), things that move close to outright physical abuse will never work for it. And I wouldn't enjoy living with someone who felt she was missing something like that in our life.
Turning the tables though, just a little, sometime, would be really interesting

As for moon/mars I know for sure that a conjunction, at least in Virgo, won't "cure" the issue

And as for pushy egotistical women/men I also have a fair understanding of what their charts look like...

IP: Logged

girlwiththerainysoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1984
From:
Registered: Jul 2016

posted July 08, 2018 05:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for girlwiththerainysoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Women who do not enjoy being dominated... I'd think of strong Mars and Uranus (like in aspect to their Sun or AC)... A lot of Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini or Aquarius... They might go with it but may not really enjoy it....Libra and Leo are different as they're more into pleasing a partner, hence often enjoying the submissive role. (Especially if their on the receiving end from Aries or Aquarius respectively)... I would also include Scorpio women who are in general slow to trust and I have seen them often with men who are on the softer side, leading me to believe that these women aren't too keen on being dominated.

As for dominatrix women, you may see Sun-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Pluto in the 1st or the 7th,or Sun/Mars/Moon/AC in Scorpio.

A dominatrix may still enjoy being a sub, and that whole role-exchanging scenario in sex. Some even like (pretend) rape, which is like the ultimate level of being submissive.

As a surprising side note, some of the kinkiest dominatrix women are Virgo, Libra, and Pisces!

IP: Logged

girlwiththerainysoul
Knowflake

Posts: 1984
From:
Registered: Jul 2016

posted July 08, 2018 05:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for girlwiththerainysoul     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Edit;

Doubled-post by mistake

IP: Logged

ScandinavianCrab
Knowflake

Posts: 148
From: Scandinavia
Registered: Aug 2013

posted July 08, 2018 06:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ScandinavianCrab     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by girlwiththerainysoul:
Women who do not enjoy being dominated... I'd think of strong Mars and Uranus (like in aspect to their Sun or AC)... A lot of Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini or Aquarius... They might go with it but may not really enjoy it....Libra and Leo are different as they're more into pleasing a partner, hence often enjoying the submissive role. (Especially if their on the receiving end from Aries or Aquarius respectively)... I would also include Scorpio women who are in general slow to trust and I have seen them often with men who are on the softer side, leading me to believe that these women aren't too keen on being dominated.

As for dominatrix women, you may see Sun-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Pluto in the 1st or the 7th,or Sun/Mars/Moon/AC in Scorpio.

A dominatrix may still enjoy being a sub, and that whole role-exchanging scenario in sex. Some even like (pretend) rape, which is like the ultimate level of being submissive.

As a surprising side note, some of the kinkiest dominatrix women are Virgo, Libra, and Pisces!


To confirm a little of what you're stating, the most compatible woman I've ever met was a Sagittarius with a moon-mars conjunction in Aquarius. It just sucks that we have such harsh Saturn aspects in both synastry and composite... Though under the influence of some alcohol it was pretty close to perfect.

And yes I read some about these women and the role swapping, it's kinda fascinating
I guess a 1st house Aries Mars inconjunct Pluto in Scorpio, square Venus in Cancer and square Neptune in Capricorn would qualify under your description?

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2018

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a