Lindaland
  Interpersonal Astrology
  @todd @Stoika7 @angel and anyone else (Page 1)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   @todd @Stoika7 @angel and anyone else
Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted November 30, 2020 03:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hii,

@todd this is the guy I recently posted about, I have his TOB now and at first glance the charts look a lot different

Please let me know what you think.

@Stoika, thanks if you find the time as well

@angel, same goes for you

And anyone else, feel free to chime in!

Thank you so much for your time!

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted November 30, 2020 06:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted November 30, 2020 08:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It looks intense!
First thing I notice about him is that he's not easy to catch (natal Saturn/Neptune conjunct DSC), he looks adventurous but with Venus in Capricorn sextile Pluto he likely has some strict standards about his ideal partner and looks especially sexually oriented in choosing a partner, i.e. if he's not satisfied from this perspective things are going nowhere for him.
It seems there's this sexual glue though in the composite (Moon/Pluto-Mars), which may carry a romantic tone, Moon is sextile Juno/Netpune and Pluto/Mars is sextile to Venus/Neptune midpoint...
Juno as a Saturn/Neptune midpoint looks carrying committment expectations, it could be binding, even though Uranus conjunct Saturn might bring some instability, ups and downs, and it's quincunx Jupiter (which is sextile to Venus), so again there's committment in the air even though also indecisiveness or some different expectations about the dynamics of such committment could be there.
Chiron is in 10th house and opposite to Juno/Neptune, this shows that your intimate exchange is intense but there could be an unfullfilled side to it, as not all expectations are met so maybe there's some dissatisfaction or a critical vibe in how the relationship is developing, Neptune opposite Chiron is a bit toxic so this aspect might somehow waste the intimate potentiality and create some disappointment...
Sun/Mercury on the IC looks quite binding though, there's a familiar feeling and you likely feel very at ease with each other.

...Eros conjunct Psyche?? ...conjunct Uranus! This is a soulmate aspect! You may feel you're destined together, with Uranus there's big sparks!
The Nodes on ASC/DSC is also a fated and psychic element, you may read each other's mind and feel mentally synchronized, again a soulmate feeling might be there!

Orcus is square the Moon/Pluto-Mars midpoint, I think there could be a little toxic attachment with this aspect, a controlling side as maybe he would want to rule things emotionally as it suits him and you might suffer a strict attitude or some coldness from his part which is what you wouldnt expect given the intensity of your intimacy...

MC is square the Nodes... this looks also quite fated and karmic, even though it doesnt grant long time committment, there are some question marks on the long run and it depends on how the two people are in tune with their own karma and the karma of the other person.

Well I think that given his freedom lover attitude, my idea is that this is a karmic meeting that is going to give awareness to both people on what they are looking for in a partenship and what they need to heal in their own relationship sphere. There is a core bond and familiarity, there is an intense potential intimacy and there's long term expectation, but there are also some elements of instability cause maybe the two people expectations don't always match, but I wouldnt rule out it works out if they find a compromise and enjoy the most positive aspect of their relationship.

IP: Logged

efaki94
Knowflake

Posts: 198
From: thessaloniki,greece
Registered: Jun 2020

posted December 01, 2020 03:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for efaki94     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stoika7:
It looks intense!
First thing I notice about him is that he's not easy to catch (natal Saturn/Neptune conjunct DSC), he looks adventurous but with Venus in Capricorn sextile Pluto he likely has some strict standards about his ideal partner and looks especially sexually oriented in choosing a partner, i.e. if he's not satisfied from this perspective things are going nowhere for him.
It seems there's this sexual glue though in the composite (Moon/Pluto-Mars), which may carry a romantic tone, Moon is sextile Juno/Netpune and Pluto/Mars is sextile to Venus/Neptune midpoint...
Juno as a Saturn/Neptune midpoint looks carrying committment expectations, it could be binding, even though Uranus conjunct Saturn might bring some instability, ups and downs, and it's quincunx Jupiter (which is sextile to Venus), so again there's committment in the air even though also indecisiveness or some different expectations about the dynamics of such committment could be there.
Chiron is in 10th house and opposite to Juno/Neptune, this shows that your intimate exchange is intense but there could be an unfullfilled side to it, as not all expectations are met so maybe there's some dissatisfaction or a critical vibe in how the relationship is developing, Neptune opposite Chiron is a bit toxic so this aspect might somehow waste the intimate potentiality and create some disappointment...
Sun/Mercury on the IC looks quite binding though, there's a familiar feeling and you likely feel very at ease with each other.

...Eros conjunct Psyche?? ...conjunct Uranus! This is a soulmate aspect! You may feel you're destined together, with Uranus there's big sparks!
The Nodes on ASC/DSC is also a fated and psychic element, you may read each other's mind and feel mentally synchronized, again a soulmate feeling might be there!

Orcus is square the Moon/Pluto-Mars midpoint, I think there could be a little toxic attachment with this aspect, a controlling side as maybe he would want to rule things emotionally as it suits him and you might suffer a strict attitude or some coldness from his part which is what you wouldnt expect given the intensity of your intimacy...

MC is square the Nodes... this looks also quite fated and karmic, even though it doesnt grant long time committment, there are some question marks on the long run and it depends on how the two people are in tune with their own karma and the karma of the other person.

Well I think that given his freedom lover attitude, my idea is that this is a karmic meeting that is going to give awareness to both people on what they are looking for in a partenship and what they need to heal in their own relationship sphere. There is a core bond and familiarity, there is an intense potential intimacy and there's long term expectation, but there are also some elements of instability cause maybe the two people expectations don't always match, but I wouldnt rule out it works out if they find a compromise and enjoy the most positive aspect of their relationship.



Sorry to get out of topic
Stoika could I ask you about Eros psyche?
My boyfriend has the opposition in composite with one of his student square chiron and sun
And in Davison he has the conjuction square saturn widely and contra parallel uranus
There gonna be romantic feelings no matter what with her? 😔

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 01, 2020 04:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by efaki94:

Sorry to get out of topic
Stoika could I ask you about Eros psyche?
My boyfriend has the opposition in composite with one of his student square chiron and sun
And in Davison he has the conjuction square saturn widely and contra parallel uranus
There gonna be romantic feelings no matter what with her? 😔

The opposition of eros psyche square chiron/sun might suggest obstacles or ethics/moral priorities interferring with potential attraction, but I would need to check the whole composite, single aspects might mean nothing... If you like, post your own thread on this with your composite with him and his composite with her, thanks.

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 01, 2020 02:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 01, 2020 06:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I missed you too 😍

Yes I think this looks having more chance than the former ones I have seen. It looks somehow fated, even though there are few question marks, one is Uranus-Saturn quincux Jupiter that could give great instability and potential separation upon different expectations from the two people, but I see quincunx aspects as elements posing effort and compromise, not as doomed as a square. Then MC square the nodes can be binding but unstable as well, it might give unclear direction/future...

But you also have Sun/Mercury on IC and Saturn/Juno/Neptune looking binding and potentially being on the same page at romantic level, so my feeling is that there is a balance to be found.

Neptune/Juno opposite Chiron might look deceptively greatly promising, and it could create misunderstandings, one might miss to address core issues, some things may appear different than the reality, for exemple one might ignore that the other is not happy about the relationship for some reason, or criticism might suddenly come out of the blue, so that one finds out they were seeing things through rose-color glasses and ignored the issues...

Orcus square Moon/Pluto-Mars may play out with the man (mars) putting restrictions on the intensity of Moon/Pluto, reacting cold in unexpected way, for instance when you would expect a certain level of intimacy and caring from his part, he might not be there as you would expect, and this might trigger a controlling issue as a reaction, in any case it can potentially trigger a toxic dynamic between emotional expectations and coldness, sometimes Orcus might even give the feeling of "cruelty" when you would need all the opposite and this may hurt a lot. So it is an aspect to keep under control, and it takes to try to act cool instead of emotionally freaking out when such things happen...

I'm doing fine, thank you darling, hope you're all well too! ❤️

On a side note, what has happened with your nodal transit to your Chiron? Did you feel it?

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 01, 2020 10:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 02, 2020 02:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I'm glad you feel much better my dear!!

I would say... just follow your heart! You are so brave to put yourself out there again, you just need it, makes you feel alive. Every relationship can have dark sides, no relationship is perfect and still a chance for new experience, if you have good feelings about this guy just give it a chance. I think there is a particular familiarity between you two, the quincunx to jupiter in 9th house might suggest to learn through your differences. Venus trine Jupiter and Juno sextile Moon is very nice, and the planets in 4th house, with Sun conjunct IC, makes you very at ease with each other. Neptune is a little critical so maybe you should not "dream" or idealize too much... give me updates and let me know how these aspects play out for you!
❤️❤️❤️

IP: Logged

efaki94
Knowflake

Posts: 198
From: thessaloniki,greece
Registered: Jun 2020

posted December 02, 2020 04:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for efaki94     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Saggy sorry for interupt again

Todd if you see this could you check my thread with name "stoika"??
I don't know how to tag you
Thanks in advance

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 02, 2020 08:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stoika7:
I'm glad you feel much better my dear!!

I would say... just follow your heart! You are so brave to put yourself out there again, you just need it, makes you feel alive. Every relationship can have dark sides, no relationship is perfect and still a chance for new experience, if you have good feelings about this guy just give it a chance. I think there is a particular familiarity between you two, the quincunx to jupiter in 9th house might suggest to learn through your differences. Venus trine Jupiter and Juno sextile Moon is very nice, and the planets in 4th house, with Sun conjunct IC, makes you very at ease with each other. Neptune is a little critical so maybe you should not "dream" or idealize too much... give me updates and let me know how these aspects play out for you!
❤️❤️❤️


Thank you from the bottom of my heart..I will ❤❤❤

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 02, 2020 08:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by efaki94:
Saggy sorry for interupt again

Todd if you see this could you check my thread with name "stoika"??
I don't know how to tag you
Thanks in advance


It's ok, efaki, I don't mind

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 3803
From: Oceanic Sands
Registered: Nov 2016

posted December 02, 2020 10:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hello Saggy7.


Does it feel intense with this one?
it indicates in fhe charts it could be.
..


both vertexs in the others 12th. Idk if that's a karmic indication but it looks intense (+Pluto in there). Especially the ♏ one.

5/12th House seems like it might be a chemistry connection. Wow and Eris/Eris in 10th/5th, someone is openly showing affection possibly, or rather sparks, there could be a telepathic connection too. The Aqua 3rd with the outside Psyche.

composite~
5th house venus and that combine DC/ NN
look good imo. Mars and pluto in third, Scorpio, it can be passionate talk, messages etc.

Using the tarot card for Venus, it would be wise for either of you to hold on too tightly ~ 4 of pentacles. Be light hearted. ♡

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 03, 2020 01:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 3803
From: Oceanic Sands
Registered: Nov 2016

posted December 03, 2020 01:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yes .. 'loosely' .. less restrictive. I think due to your Scorpio energy in your own chart, you very much understand that too. It might be normal to not hold too tight, in my understanding it's more cancers are the water signs that be clingy. transits can occur to create a need to feel more attached to the other. Scorpio is magnetic, just understanding the magnets natural rhythm. To connect to much can be restrictive.
iir it was the Venus placement that represents the 4cups card.
Everything to my view looks very good. Just wanted to say that in the case it may come into issue for you both.

I hope this makes sense. ? pls let me know.

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 03, 2020 06:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

MoonMystic
Knowflake

Posts: 3803
From: Oceanic Sands
Registered: Nov 2016

posted December 03, 2020 08:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMystic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ooops, I meant 4 of *Pentacles

Yes, there's a lot of energy that looks pretty dynamic. Sparkling, new and warm.
Happy birthday again. So exciting. May your be filled full with happy too.

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 04, 2020 08:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thank you Moon, same to you ❤

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 04, 2020 06:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Bump for todd

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 06, 2020 06:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 06, 2020 08:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Thank you dear Saggy7, not doing any better but being on here keeps me distracted at least :-)

Transiting Sun conjunct Composite Sun/IC and transiting Mercury/Sun midpoint square the Nodes/DSC, transiting Mars conjunct Eris square Venus, transiting Venus conjunct Mars and transiting Juno opposite Jupiter...

uhmmm.... with Mars conjunct Eris square Venus and tr. Venus just past Mars there's a strong sexual vibe, Juno opp Jupiter looks quite promising and Sun-Mercury on Sun/IC and square Nodes/DSC it looks like... big news? Did you officially date? :-)

Even so, transiting Jupiter opposite Chiron and transiting Chiron retrograde square Chiron... is there something unsettling in your exchanges, possibly concerning you?

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 06, 2020 09:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 06, 2020 10:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh dear... it seems we both had an harsh day.

So sorry to hear this, I didn't expect it honestly, but Sun/Mercury square the Nodes on the axis certainly suggest some significant event in the relationship... in this case, it seems it was parting ways, maybe tr. mercury as the chart ruler being square to the nodes/DSC would suggest this, and tr. Pluto opposite the Orcus/Chiron midpoint....

I'm also thinking that you need such "make it or break it" attitude, cause you have learnt not to depend on others' "comfort zone" and are in need to built this self-reliance, so let me see that I admire you decision as you actually are determining what you really want from a relationship and this is your absolute right ❤️

I hope it's not going to be another stressful time though for you, at emotional level, you would not deserve it again ❤️

IP: Logged

Stoika7
Knowflake

Posts: 1638
From: Rome, Italy
Registered: Mar 2019

posted December 06, 2020 10:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Stoika7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
PS: sorry, I must be too confused today, I have just noticed now transiting south node conjunct to Composite Mercury which, with mercury being the chart ruler, is actually a strong parting ways aspect... sorry for not having noticed before :-(

IP: Logged

Saggy7
Knowflake

Posts: 761
From:
Registered: Sep 2019

posted December 06, 2020 10:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Saggy7     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.

IP: Logged


This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2020

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a