Lindaland
  Astrology 2.0
  What are the darksides of Aries Men?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   What are the darksides of Aries Men?
HoN3YDrOpS
Knowflake

Posts: 27
From: Venus
Registered: May 2011

posted May 19, 2011 10:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for HoN3YDrOpS     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Please list what you commonly know that is dark about the sun sign Aries Men, even better from personal experience with one or more...Also state what your sun sign is a well

------------------
BitterSweetBelly

IP: Logged

Betty Boop
Knowflake

Posts: 3377
From: Betty Boop Land
Registered: Sep 2010

posted May 19, 2011 11:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Betty Boop     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
- Want you to do things their way only... They react badly otherwise.
- Can be either overtly aggressive or passive aggressive (depending on other aspects)
- Very intelligent and conniving actually... This isn't one you usually read.. But they're pretty intuitive - mainly if they have Pisces in their chart - so they can suss you out and then manipulate you - if you are not careful.
- If they have Taurus -- They can be SOOOOO stubborn... Men with a Taurus/Aries combination (regardless of Sun sign) -- are the most stubborn men you will ever meet.

I can't think of others right now.. Obviously they don't apply across the board.
They are ALL from personal experience.

I'm Aries-Cap Moon - Cancer AC

PS. There are huge differences between different generations also...
The older Aries men I know - are basically convinced chauvinists. I wouldn't be surprised if the Aries women in their generation could not stand them.. as this is a MASSIVE area of conflict between Aries women and Aries men.
Not so - the younger Aries. Thank Goodness.. they seem to have come to their senses in MY generation (80s)

IP: Logged

Lioness
Knowflake

Posts: 5463
From:
Registered: Mar 2010

posted May 19, 2011 11:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Lioness     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Leo Sun..

Usually Aries/Leo is the best combo for each other, but not in my case.. Too much fire I guess..

I find Aries men to demanding and bossy.. I felt challenged by Aries men, meaning they want to control me.. I cant accept that.. I think things should be more mutual.

I do like the aggressiveness, but not demanding. I have the same prob with Sag men..

But with Aries women.. We get along great, no issues...

IP: Logged

Swift Freeze
Knowflake

Posts: 159
From: One World
Registered: Nov 2009

posted May 20, 2011 06:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Swift Freeze     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Yes, knights in white horses have shadows. And you might expect that with all that shining armour, with the sunlight glinting so brightly on it, the shadow would be pretty dark. All fire signs, because their reality is so coloured by their inner vision of a mythical world, have a shadow that is pretty heavy and earthy. The same is true of Aries. We can apply two words to describe the qualities of Aries' shadow. Sloth and pettiness.

Now, the slothful side isn't something you'd notice, what with the hurry and the impatience and the quickness of the flash of armour whisking by. It isn't usual to think of Aries as lazy, really, in the sense that he lacks physical energy or dynamism. But he can be inclined to be a dreamer, and along with all those lovely images of chivalry and courtly love and the glory of the chase, we should remember another facet of medieval life. This is the attitude of the noblesse toward the world: because he's at the top of the hierarchy (even if he's financially impoverished), he should be supported by those beneath.

This connects with the secret dream that many Ariens have: the wealthy patron. Now the dream of the wealthy patron isn't quite the same as Taurus' love of material luxury, or Pisces' gentle passivity which often requires a strong support. Aries can believe so utterly in his own dreams, his own talent, his own messianic mission, that he expects that less talented souls should provide the material means for him to achieve it. Even Joan of Arc arrived at the chateau of Vaucouleurs and demanded a horse, armour, a company of fighting men, a groom, a squire, and some nice clothes so that she can be presentable for the king.

This expectation that others should do the messy work and provide the support is a real problem with many Ariens. It's why so many creative, gifted, idealistic Ariens with a real talent come to nothing. They're still waiting for wealthy patrons, still assuming that the world owes them something for their gift. And when it isn't forthcoming, they can become angry and irritable, as though life have injured them. It isn't that Aries is averse to work. He can work harder than any other sign, devotedly, obsessively. It's just that his work must be what he wants to work at. But all those annoying mundane details should be cleared away before he arrives. He doesn't want to be bothered with them.

It's common enough for the Aries man to take this stance in his relationships. Aries tends to be hard on secretaries, manservants, messenger boys, shopkeepers. He's impatient, irritable and annoyed if something isn't done quickly, immediately and perfectly. The fact that he might blunder if he tried to do it himself is irrelevant. He shouldn't have to try doing it. He's Special. He's the Knight. Knights who don't polish their own armour or feed their own horses. That's what lesser folks are for. Yes, the knight can be fairly obnoxious when you catch him at home. His gallantry and bravery and noble deeds compensate well enough; and they also overshadow what a nuisance he can be if there's a speck of rust on the cuirass.

This takes us to the second side of Aries' shadow. I mentioned the word pettiness. Perhaps pernicketiness would be a better word. It's about that spot of rust. Because he isn't terribly related to the earth plane, Aries can often be a little compulsive about it. He can even display qualities which are usually expected of what is traditionally the Queen of Pernicketiness, Virgo. But the Aries brand is different from Virgo's habitual need for order and pattern and ritual. Aries doesn't want order. Order is a concept he's not interested in, since his universe is primarily filled with the figure of himself. Order means adjustment of many parts within the whole. For Aries, there's only one part - him - and the whole contains him and his vision. No, Aries is pernickety in another way. What should be done for him should be done perfectly. Spotlessly. Flawlessly. Immediately. The famous Arien temper can be unleashed with great rapidity if something hasn't been done right. Aries has no patience with sloppy service.

He can even make a crusade of it. If a shirt comes home from the laundry with the stain still on the collar, it means a public campaign and many long and emotional confrontations with the cleaning establishment. If the steak isn't well-done, or the chips are soggy, the entire restaurant becomes a place of siege, because the principle takes over, and think of all the suffering customers, and what is the modern consumer society coming to, and it's the fault of the government, and…Well, you get the picture. The tiniest issues can explode with resounding fury in that noble brain, because tiny issues always seem to Aries to be symbolic of big issues. The key to this is the fact that he seems to see everything symbolically. Something isn't just an isolated incident or accident; it's symptomatic always of something greater. So the spot on the collar is symptomatic of the slackness with which people nowadays treat their work, and the soggy chips are symptomatic of the low wages and bad employment practices which emerge from the government he happens to dislike, and so on, until you begin to wish he'd just go off on Crusade to capture the Holy Land and leave you alone.

Don Quixote is a figure that contains much of Aries' shadow. He tilts at windmills. This peculiar trait in the Knight in Shining Armour is most disconcerting, since Aries ordinarily is big in everything - his heart, his wallet, his visions. Yet he can explode over trifles. The trifles are usually mundane things, like trivial details which any earth sign would simply laugh at and get on with life.

A word of advice to the Aries shadow might be: relax and take it easy, because the world is also inhabited by other people who are important. The Aries who saves up his creative ideas like a Virgin saving her maidenhead may be sadly disappointed in life, since the wealthy patron may exist only in his overheated fiery imagination. He may have to get out and provide the means himself, often through work and pursuits which are not initially to his taste. And the Aries who expects that everything must be done for him instantly and impeccably needs perhaps to recognize that other people have other lives, other needs, other dreams, and also other concerns besides him. Moreover, they, like him, aren't perfect. The imperious Aries shadow needs to be tempered a little with the bread and salt of patience and a bit of gentle tolerance. Given some relaxation, all that armour weighs far less heavily; and if you don't beat the horse half to death in your hurry to get to the Crusade, the horse might turn out to help you when you need help the most. Aries can learn a lesson from Henry V's bowmen at Agincourt. They had patience, tolerance, humility, and discipline. And they won."

Taken from: http://songsdomain.tripod.com/ariesshadow1/index.html

There are descriptions for all the signs on a small variety of topic if you're interested.

------------------
Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek Happiness. Follow your dreams.

IP: Logged

RMChex
Knowflake

Posts: 430
From: England
Registered: Apr 2011

posted May 20, 2011 12:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RMChex     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I think Aries men are quite nice generally.

If anything, they do tend to think they know best and that their way is right. Occasionally, they may lack the ability to empathise with others.

------------------
~ Rachel
If I offended you, I'm sorry.
If I pleased you, I'm glad
If I have hurt you, will you forgive me?
If I did nothing to you, I'm sad.

IP: Logged

love being Aries
Knowflake

Posts: 1522
From:
Registered: Apr 2011

posted May 20, 2011 03:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for love being Aries     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i knew only one aries man and he betrayed me pretty bad.. i hate him...

IP: Logged

TrueTaurus
Knowflake

Posts: 323
From: California
Registered: Nov 2010

posted May 20, 2011 03:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TrueTaurus     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I think at their worst, they are selfish, impulsive, lack empathy and controlling. I agree they can be overly passively aggressive or aggressive. They are jealous and possessive, but hate it when their partners are. They are definitely not quiet people either. They have big tempers and are very sensitive to criticism.

IP: Logged

EighthMoon
Knowflake

Posts: 115
From:
Registered: Apr 2009

posted May 20, 2011 03:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for EighthMoon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Some Aries men have a lack of an ability to compromise or change. Will say anything to keep the peace, but actually doing what they say they will is another story. In my experience, they hold in their anger until they see red...not a good thing.

Aries women are a completely different creature than the male of the species... Although they may have the same tendencies when young, they learn quickly that they need to take others into consideration, are willing to compromise, and are very giving!

IP: Logged

Cat Face
Knowflake

Posts: 148
From:
Registered: Jan 2010

posted May 20, 2011 04:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Cat Face     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Big time players.

IP: Logged

littlecloud
Moderator

Posts: 1548
From:
Registered: Nov 2010

posted May 20, 2011 04:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for littlecloud     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
They are big babies who were not weaned off their mother's breast properly or very late in life. (literally and figuratively)

IP: Logged

lunatic
Knowflake

Posts: 384
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted May 21, 2011 02:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lunatic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Swift Freeze
thank you for posting, I love these imaginative stories of the signs..

IP: Logged

bethcarliseh
Knowflake

Posts: 555
From: Ontario Canada
Registered: Mar 2011

posted May 21, 2011 02:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bethcarliseh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The dark side to any human being. If they are really dark, they rape and murder.

IP: Logged

lunatic
Knowflake

Posts: 384
From:
Registered: Oct 2010

posted May 21, 2011 05:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lunatic     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bethcarliseh:
The dark side to any human being. If they are really dark, they rape and murder.

I have read plenty of times about Aries and the rape theme. They like to be domineering and mucho men, so if it get's out of control..

IP: Logged

sassaqua
Knowflake

Posts: 328
From: Australia
Registered: May 2011

posted June 05, 2011 12:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sassaqua     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
In my experience they can be highly maniplative. Perhaps, if they are a weaker sort of person(man), they will not war (mars ruler) with men due to getting slammed, but they will war with women instead - ie, their partners. And because they are young sign, they don't know when to stop, and compromise, in harmony (Libra opposite).

I have seen though, quite an element of compassion too with them, seemingly left over from Pisces? the sign before. However, I would think that they are looking to grow away from that Pisces unification energy, and to assert themselves as an individual identity.

I haven't had a lot to do with Aries Men, but only was good friends with a man many years ago. I saw the way he operated with his gemini gf. Wasn't so nice.

IP: Logged

whereabouts
Knowflake

Posts: 726
From: USA
Registered: Jul 2012

posted August 27, 2012 09:35 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for whereabouts     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swift Freeze:
"Yes, knights in white horses have shadows. And you might expect that with all that shining armour, with the sunlight glinting so brightly on it, the shadow would be pretty dark. All fire signs, because their reality is so coloured by their inner vision of a mythical world, have a shadow that is pretty heavy and earthy. The same is true of Aries. We can apply two words to describe the qualities of Aries' shadow. Sloth and pettiness.

Now, the slothful side isn't something you'd notice, what with the hurry and the impatience and the quickness of the flash of armour whisking by. It isn't usual to think of Aries as lazy, really, in the sense that he lacks physical energy or dynamism. But he can be inclined to be a dreamer, and along with all those lovely images of chivalry and courtly love and the glory of the chase, we should remember another facet of medieval life. This is the attitude of the noblesse toward the world: because he's at the top of the hierarchy (even if he's financially impoverished), he should be supported by those beneath.

This connects with the secret dream that many Ariens have: the wealthy patron. Now the dream of the wealthy patron isn't quite the same as Taurus' love of material luxury, or Pisces' gentle passivity which often requires a strong support. Aries can believe so utterly in his own dreams, his own talent, his own messianic mission, that he expects that less talented souls should provide the material means for him to achieve it. Even Joan of Arc arrived at the chateau of Vaucouleurs and demanded a horse, armour, a company of fighting men, a groom, a squire, and some nice clothes so that she can be presentable for the king.

This expectation that others should do the messy work and provide the support is a real problem with many Ariens. It's why so many creative, gifted, idealistic Ariens with a real talent come to nothing. They're still waiting for wealthy patrons, still assuming that the world owes them something for their gift. And when it isn't forthcoming, they can become angry and irritable, as though life have injured them. It isn't that Aries is averse to work. He can work harder than any other sign, devotedly, obsessively. It's just that his work must be what he wants to work at. But all those annoying mundane details should be cleared away before he arrives. He doesn't want to be bothered with them.

It's common enough for the Aries man to take this stance in his relationships. Aries tends to be hard on secretaries, manservants, messenger boys, shopkeepers. He's impatient, irritable and annoyed if something isn't done quickly, immediately and perfectly. The fact that he might blunder if he tried to do it himself is irrelevant. He shouldn't have to try doing it. He's Special. He's the Knight. Knights who don't polish their own armour or feed their own horses. That's what lesser folks are for. Yes, the knight can be fairly obnoxious when you catch him at home. His gallantry and bravery and noble deeds compensate well enough; and they also overshadow what a nuisance he can be if there's a speck of rust on the cuirass.

This takes us to the second side of Aries' shadow. I mentioned the word pettiness. Perhaps pernicketiness would be a better word. It's about that spot of rust. Because he isn't terribly related to the earth plane, Aries can often be a little compulsive about it. He can even display qualities which are usually expected of what is traditionally the Queen of Pernicketiness, Virgo. But the Aries brand is different from Virgo's habitual need for order and pattern and ritual. Aries doesn't want order. Order is a concept he's not interested in, since his universe is primarily filled with the figure of himself. Order means adjustment of many parts within the whole. For Aries, there's only one part - him - and the whole contains him and his vision. No, Aries is pernickety in another way. What should be done for him should be done perfectly. Spotlessly. Flawlessly. Immediately. The famous Arien temper can be unleashed with great rapidity if something hasn't been done right. Aries has no patience with sloppy service.

He can even make a crusade of it. If a shirt comes home from the laundry with the stain still on the collar, it means a public campaign and many long and emotional confrontations with the cleaning establishment. If the steak isn't well-done, or the chips are soggy, the entire restaurant becomes a place of siege, because the principle takes over, and think of all the suffering customers, and what is the modern consumer society coming to, and it's the fault of the government, and…Well, you get the picture. The tiniest issues can explode with resounding fury in that noble brain, because tiny issues always seem to Aries to be symbolic of big issues. The key to this is the fact that he seems to see everything symbolically. Something isn't just an isolated incident or accident; it's symptomatic always of something greater. So the spot on the collar is symptomatic of the slackness with which people nowadays treat their work, and the soggy chips are symptomatic of the low wages and bad employment practices which emerge from the government he happens to dislike, and so on, until you begin to wish he'd just go off on Crusade to capture the Holy Land and leave you alone.

Don Quixote is a figure that contains much of Aries' shadow. He tilts at windmills. This peculiar trait in the Knight in Shining Armour is most disconcerting, since Aries ordinarily is big in everything - his heart, his wallet, his visions. Yet he can explode over trifles. The trifles are usually mundane things, like trivial details which any earth sign would simply laugh at and get on with life.

A word of advice to the Aries shadow might be: relax and take it easy, because the world is also inhabited by other people who are important. The Aries who saves up his creative ideas like a Virgin saving her maidenhead may be sadly disappointed in life, since the wealthy patron may exist only in his overheated fiery imagination. He may have to get out and provide the means himself, often through work and pursuits which are not initially to his taste. And the Aries who expects that everything must be done for him instantly and impeccably needs perhaps to recognize that other people have other lives, other needs, other dreams, and also other concerns besides him. Moreover, they, like him, aren't perfect. The imperious Aries shadow needs to be tempered a little with the bread and salt of patience and a bit of gentle tolerance. Given some relaxation, all that armour weighs far less heavily; and if you don't beat the horse half to death in your hurry to get to the Crusade, the horse might turn out to help you when you need help the most. Aries can learn a lesson from Henry V's bowmen at Agincourt. They had patience, tolerance, humility, and discipline. And they won."

Taken from: http://songsdomain.tripod.com/ariesshadow1/index.html

There are descriptions for all the signs on a small variety of topic if you're interested.


FASCINATING! This explains my troll guy to a "T"! He's "Aries" too. Funny thing, he's also "Swift".

------------------
Truth & Integrity in all things. The Truth is the answer to everything.

IP: Logged

TaurusGal
Newflake

Posts: 1
From: Hollywood Ca, USA
Registered: Nov 2012

posted November 25, 2012 12:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusGal     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I was with an Aries Man for four years, we lived together for 3 years and he dumped me out of blue, I had found out he started emotionally cheating and he needs a lot of attention from women. So here are his traits that started to come out near the end of our relationship:

Here are the darkside traits of my Aries ex boyfriend:

Selfish. Compulsive Liar. Cheater. Needy. Manipulative. Self-Centered. Lack of Empathy. Attention ***** . Very Impulsive. Childish. Stubborn. Two-Faced. Only his way is right. Doesnt compromise. Controlling, etc...

His darkside has come out and its ugly! He was the total opposite and the sweetest guy until one day his new persona came out.

IP: Logged

anno_lucis
Knowflake

Posts: 154
From: uk
Registered: Mar 2012

posted November 25, 2012 11:02 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for anno_lucis     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swift Freeze:
"Yes, knights in white horses have shadows. And you might expect that with all that shining armour, with the sunlight glinting so brightly on it, the shadow would be pretty dark. All fire signs, because their reality is so coloured by their inner vision of a mythical world, have a shadow that is pretty heavy and earthy. The same is true of Aries. We can apply two words to describe the qualities of Aries' shadow. Sloth and pettiness.

Now, the slothful side isn't something you'd notice, what with the hurry and the impatience and the quickness of the flash of armour whisking by. It isn't usual to think of Aries as lazy, really, in the sense that he lacks physical energy or dynamism. But he can be inclined to be a dreamer, and along with all those lovely images of chivalry and courtly love and the glory of the chase, we should remember another facet of medieval life. This is the attitude of the noblesse toward the world: because he's at the top of the hierarchy (even if he's financially impoverished), he should be supported by those beneath.

This connects with the secret dream that many Ariens have: the wealthy patron. Now the dream of the wealthy patron isn't quite the same as Taurus' love of material luxury, or Pisces' gentle passivity which often requires a strong support. Aries can believe so utterly in his own dreams, his own talent, his own messianic mission, that he expects that less talented souls should provide the material means for him to achieve it. Even Joan of Arc arrived at the chateau of Vaucouleurs and demanded a horse, armour, a company of fighting men, a groom, a squire, and some nice clothes so that she can be presentable for the king.

This expectation that others should do the messy work and provide the support is a real problem with many Ariens. It's why so many creative, gifted, idealistic Ariens with a real talent come to nothing. They're still waiting for wealthy patrons, still assuming that the world owes them something for their gift. And when it isn't forthcoming, they can become angry and irritable, as though life have injured them. It isn't that Aries is averse to work. He can work harder than any other sign, devotedly, obsessively. It's just that his work must be what he wants to work at. But all those annoying mundane details should be cleared away before he arrives. He doesn't want to be bothered with them.

It's common enough for the Aries man to take this stance in his relationships. Aries tends to be hard on secretaries, manservants, messenger boys, shopkeepers. He's impatient, irritable and annoyed if something isn't done quickly, immediately and perfectly. The fact that he might blunder if he tried to do it himself is irrelevant. He shouldn't have to try doing it. He's Special. He's the Knight. Knights who don't polish their own armour or feed their own horses. That's what lesser folks are for. Yes, the knight can be fairly obnoxious when you catch him at home. His gallantry and bravery and noble deeds compensate well enough; and they also overshadow what a nuisance he can be if there's a speck of rust on the cuirass.

This takes us to the second side of Aries' shadow. I mentioned the word pettiness. Perhaps pernicketiness would be a better word. It's about that spot of rust. Because he isn't terribly related to the earth plane, Aries can often be a little compulsive about it. He can even display qualities which are usually expected of what is traditionally the Queen of Pernicketiness, Virgo. But the Aries brand is different from Virgo's habitual need for order and pattern and ritual. Aries doesn't want order. Order is a concept he's not interested in, since his universe is primarily filled with the figure of himself. Order means adjustment of many parts within the whole. For Aries, there's only one part - him - and the whole contains him and his vision. No, Aries is pernickety in another way. What should be done for him should be done perfectly. Spotlessly. Flawlessly. Immediately. The famous Arien temper can be unleashed with great rapidity if something hasn't been done right. Aries has no patience with sloppy service.

He can even make a crusade of it. If a shirt comes home from the laundry with the stain still on the collar, it means a public campaign and many long and emotional confrontations with the cleaning establishment. If the steak isn't well-done, or the chips are soggy, the entire restaurant becomes a place of siege, because the principle takes over, and think of all the suffering customers, and what is the modern consumer society coming to, and it's the fault of the government, and…Well, you get the picture. The tiniest issues can explode with resounding fury in that noble brain, because tiny issues always seem to Aries to be symbolic of big issues. The key to this is the fact that he seems to see everything symbolically. Something isn't just an isolated incident or accident; it's symptomatic always of something greater. So the spot on the collar is symptomatic of the slackness with which people nowadays treat their work, and the soggy chips are symptomatic of the low wages and bad employment practices which emerge from the government he happens to dislike, and so on, until you begin to wish he'd just go off on Crusade to capture the Holy Land and leave you alone.

Don Quixote is a figure that contains much of Aries' shadow. He tilts at windmills. This peculiar trait in the Knight in Shining Armour is most disconcerting, since Aries ordinarily is big in everything - his heart, his wallet, his visions. Yet he can explode over trifles. The trifles are usually mundane things, like trivial details which any earth sign would simply laugh at and get on with life.

A word of advice to the Aries shadow might be: relax and take it easy, because the world is also inhabited by other people who are important. The Aries who saves up his creative ideas like a Virgin saving her maidenhead may be sadly disappointed in life, since the wealthy patron may exist only in his overheated fiery imagination. He may have to get out and provide the means himself, often through work and pursuits which are not initially to his taste. And the Aries who expects that everything must be done for him instantly and impeccably needs perhaps to recognize that other people have other lives, other needs, other dreams, and also other concerns besides him. Moreover, they, like him, aren't perfect. The imperious Aries shadow needs to be tempered a little with the bread and salt of patience and a bit of gentle tolerance. Given some relaxation, all that armour weighs far less heavily; and if you don't beat the horse half to death in your hurry to get to the Crusade, the horse might turn out to help you when you need help the most. Aries can learn a lesson from Henry V's bowmen at Agincourt. They had patience, tolerance, humility, and discipline. And they won."

Taken from: http://songsdomain.tripod.com/ariesshadow1/index.html

There are descriptions for all the signs on a small variety of topic if you're interested.


haha wow that was great. not a guy but it all still applies, even so.

i've got a lot of aries in my chart all dotted around an aries dsc but i haven't encountered enough aries sun males to be able to comment. probably for the best.

IP: Logged

AriesKat
Knowflake

Posts: 370
From: Brooklyn, NY USA
Registered: May 2011

posted November 25, 2012 02:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AriesKat     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ive only dated one.....liar, manipulative, and just kinda mean alltogether. Thats until I stopped liking him and then he became the sweetest guy lol

IP: Logged

fenia
Knowflake

Posts: 96
From: athens greece
Registered: Sep 2010

posted November 25, 2012 02:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for fenia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TaurusGal:
I was with an Aries Man for four years, we lived together for 3 years and he dumped me out of blue, I had found out he started emotionally cheating and he needs a lot of attention from women. So here are his traits that started to come out near the end of our relationship:

Here are the darkside traits of my Aries ex boyfriend:

Selfish. Compulsive Liar. Cheater. Needy. Manipulative. Self-Centered. Lack of Empathy. Attention ***** . Very Impulsive. Childish. Stubborn. Two-Faced. Only his way is right. Doesnt compromise. Controlling, etc...

His darkside has come out and its ugly! He was the total opposite and the sweetest guy until one day his new persona came out.


Yeah, that sounds about right.. but they can be so exciting, you can't resist them! Oh! I would love to live in Hollywood taurus girl!

IP: Logged

Sorcha
Knowflake

Posts: 667
From:
Registered: Mar 2012

posted November 25, 2012 04:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sorcha     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Childish and selfish from my experience. Like the seagulls from Finding Nemo. "Mine! Mine! Mine!" And here I thought it was ours.

IP: Logged

Krista_Kay_1993
Newflake

Posts: 18
From: St. Paul, Mn, USA
Registered: Oct 2012

posted November 26, 2012 11:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Krista_Kay_1993     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
contrlling violent and obnoxious, i dislike them most the time

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright © 2012

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a