Lindaland
  Astrology 2.0
  Mars Cancer and Sensuality/Sexuality! (Page 5)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 7 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Mars Cancer and Sensuality/Sexuality!
Elysia
unregistered
posted October 24, 2015 02:41 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supreme cT:
Haha thats funny i always call my girl baby , babycakes , babygirl and she LOVES it lmao i guess it really is a mars in cancer thing because in my head i just think every guy would call there girl that but i see thats not the case

You a cancer mars too?

IP: Logged

Elysia
unregistered
posted October 24, 2015 02:47 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Actually, I also see a lot of this influence in Lana del Rey's persona. She's a cancer mars too - and not a song goes by without a ton of 'baby' references. Complete with baby voice and baby talk.

And she takes it to the next level with the whole Lolita image..

Thoughts??

IP: Logged

Supreme cT
Knowflake

Posts: 909
From: NJ
Registered: Jan 2014

posted October 24, 2015 03:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Supreme cT     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elysia:
You a cancer mars too?

Yes i am 23 degree cancer mars hbu?

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 24, 2015 03:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elysia:
Actually, I also see a lot of this influence in Lana del Rey's persona. She's a cancer mars too - and not a song goes by without a ton of 'baby' references. Complete with baby voice and baby talk.

And she takes it to the next level with the whole Lolita image..

Thoughts??


That is true i've noticed that! I like her music.

Given that her Mars is in Cancer, she may be the most promiscuous Mars in Cancer ever lol. (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

IP: Logged

Wild Horses
Knowflake

Posts: 533
From:
Registered: Jul 2012

posted October 24, 2015 03:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Wild Horses     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supreme cT:
Yes i am 23 degree cancer mars hbu?

Cool, so am I. Mine's at 2334' Cancer.

Mine is 0 conj. my 24 Cancer Ascendant, so it's a strong part of my personality.

It's funny because I read earlier about the Cancer Mars drive to take care of the needs of those we love. It's instinctual. We don't even think about it, really. Like, I always have to make sure my husband is comfortable before I can sleep. I make sure he's covered up, make sure he has enough pillows, his feet aren't cold, etc.

Someone mentioned how a Cancer Mars will get up in the middle of the night and notice your feet are uncovered and make sure to cover them. I do that almost every night with my husband. I never even thought about it until I read it mentioned on here, then I was like, "heh, I do that."

IP: Logged

Supreme cT
Knowflake

Posts: 909
From: NJ
Registered: Jan 2014

posted October 24, 2015 04:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Supreme cT     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Horses:
Cool, so am I. Mine's at 2334' Cancer.

Mine is 0 conj. my 24 Cancer Ascendant, so it's a strong part of my personality.

It's funny because I read earlier about the Cancer Mars drive to take care of the needs of those we love. It's instinctual. We don't even think about it, really. Like, I always have to make sure my husband is comfortable before I can sleep. I make sure he's covered up, make sure he has enough pillows, his feet aren't cold, etc.

Someone mentioned how a Cancer Mars will get up in the middle of the night and notice your feet are uncovered and make sure to cover them. I do that almost every night with my husband. I never even thought about it until I read it mentioned on here, then I was like, "heh, I do that."


Oh wow we have an exact conjunction!
Thats funny cuz i do the same thing when i sleep over my girls dorm i always cover her feet up with the blanket and give her a little kiss on her forehead and pull the sheets up to her neck shes a cancer sun she EATS it up! Hahaha

IP: Logged

Elysia
unregistered
posted October 25, 2015 04:06 AM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Supreme cT:
Oh wow we have an exact conjunction!
Thats funny cuz i do the same thing when i sleep over my girls dorm i always cover her feet up with the blanket and give her a little kiss on her forehead and pull the sheets up to her neck shes a cancer sun she EATS it up! Hahaha

Wow, you guys! ..and this is why I love 'em. They themselves are like a warm fuzzy blanket, lol. I'm a Scorp mars (1). So, their attention and devotion really feeds our need to feel 'one' with the partner. And we can handle the possessiveness (which is really cute to moi).

IP: Logged

Sylven
Knowflake

Posts: 780
From: Netherlands
Registered: Nov 2014

posted October 25, 2015 01:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Sylven     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Aw! That is so sweet indeed! I don't do that precise thing but I do put his blanket where he is naked and sometimes fluff up his pillow and will make sure he is comfi (actually do that with everyone inside this house). What I do is bring him breakfast in bed ... every single day for what ... 12 years now!! Actually I do it to him and my daughter. This crazy behaviour should stop!!

IP: Logged

hearttreasure
Knowflake

Posts: 888
From:
Registered: Jan 2015

posted October 25, 2015 06:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hearttreasure     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
My mom has cancer mars, while the woman of this placement know how to treat home/partner well, err.. the man of this placement is HARD WORK in relationship.

Too late I found my bf has cancer mars trine pluto, really hate if he plays GUILT TRIP which is often even with small/unrecognised mistakes (I never did big mistakes, so this game really makes me want to punch him in the face). Sometimes I call it sulking.

Assertiveness is LOW, he's passive-aggresive behavior is totally a turn-off, like he said yes but actually he didn't want to do it then he played guilt trip because of it. Sometimes it turns out to him lying.

Cancer mars is protective, yes, but also protective to his "ANY" relationship. I will not put cancer mars to the honest sign, leave it to sag mars, if sag mars ever cheated on you he will be honest about it if you ask, but cancer mars? he will play passive-aggressive or hide to his shell until it is safe to come out then his instinct to protect "any" relationship leads him to denied it and he will suck you again into their sweetness until you think that he would never did that, "awww, look at those face, he would never did that". Yup, they really know how to manipulate you. He once cried during intimacy, later I found out it was because he cheated on his longtime gf.

Cancer mars is sex addict, but he is too afraid that his Mama will find out, so he won't admit it to anyone.

Cancer mars is sweet while at the same time, he is the meanest person I've ever met once when he thinks you attack him personally. Hardly to see objective side, no matter how you tell hundred times it is not subjective.

Cancer mars man secretly wants to be treated like a baby too (the attention from Mama, the sweet talk from Mama, the tenderness from Mama, love of Mama), he loves security too, so if you are poor or lack of maternity, where is the pampers?

Cancer mars is like a vampire in emotional department, an emotional wreck. A person that you wanna slap but how can you slap a baby? It's a struggle.

It's Rihanna (sag mars) and Chris Brown (cancer mars) similar relationship.

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 25, 2015 06:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Cancer mars a sex addict? Thats a first!

IP: Logged

Mars/Pluto Emperor
unregistered
posted October 25, 2015 06:59 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a Girlfriend with a Mars in Cancer,and I have a Mars in Pisces,so personally sexually we both seem to understand each other emotionally. Though my girlfriend gets really moody with me and I hate that,becaus i tend to be more emotionally stable then my girlfriend (she's a Cancer sun and I'm A Capricorn Sun) and she gets agressive with me whenever she's ****** ,we were both playing around until she slapped me,which got me so angry,I told her about it and she was all apologetic.,though she is a but submissive with me,which I like at the same time hate,she is so passive when it comes to people picking on her,when I usually defend myself and stand my ground (Mars/Pluto helps)

IP: Logged

Wild Horses
Knowflake

Posts: 533
From:
Registered: Jul 2012

posted October 26, 2015 03:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Wild Horses     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini30:
Cancer mars a sex addict? Thats a first!

I'm a Cancer Mars, and I can't speak for all of us, but it definitely applies to me. My husband is a Scorpio Mars, Venus, and Sun, and he struggles to keep up with my sexual appetite. It's absolutely insatiable, and when I'm not actually having sex, then I'm thinking about it, planning for it, or fantasizing about it. I know my other chart placements add to it, but I think my Cancer Mars has A LOT to do with it.

IP: Logged

sarahhm
unregistered
posted October 26, 2015 03:58 PM           Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
hmmm what about cancer mars in the 8th house?

how would that pluto/scorpionic energy play out??

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 26, 2015 04:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Horses:
I'm a Cancer Mars, and I can't speak for all of us, but it definitely applies to me. My husband is a Scorpio Mars, Venus, and Sun, and he struggles to keep up with my sexual appetite. It's absolutely insatiable, and when I'm not actually having sex, then I'm thinking about it, planning for it, or fantasizing about it. I know my other chart placements add to it, but I think my Cancer Mars has A LOT to do with it.

What are your aspects? What does your chart look like?

IP: Logged

Wild Horses
Knowflake

Posts: 533
From:
Registered: Jul 2012

posted October 26, 2015 05:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Wild Horses     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini30:
What are your aspects? What does your chart look like?

Here are the aspects that I think contribute to my highly overactive sex drive. It's voracious, and I'm not just trying to sound dramatic. I actually wish I could calm it down.

-My Cancer Mars is 0 conj. my Asc. and it's conj. my S.Node 2. My S.Node is in my 1st house. Mars being conj. it and my Asc. makes it feel like there's this limitless supply of Mars energy that I can never seem to deplete.
-Mars sextiles my Moon-Pluto conjuntion. Moon rules my Chart; Pluto rules my 5th house.
-5th ruler Pluto is tightly conj. Moon and tightly square Sun and Venus.
-Mercury, which rules my Sun, Venus, Moon, and Pluto, is 1 square my 8th ruler Uranus. My Mercury also forms a 0 grand trine with my Scorpio BMLilith and Eros in Pisces.
-my 8th ruler is Uranus and is conj. my IC 3 in my 4th house.

There's other stuff going on, but that covers the gist of it. Maybe for me it's a combination of having a Cancer Mars and having it's ruler, Moon, tightly conj. Pluto, which also rules my 5th.

I'm just happy my husband has his Scorpio Mars-Venus-Sun, and his Mars rules his 8th house. He may be struggling to keep up, but he's staying on top of things.

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 26, 2015 09:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Horses:
Here are the aspects that I think contribute to my highly overactive sex drive. It's voracious, and I'm not just trying to sound dramatic. I actually wish I could calm it down.

-My Cancer Mars is 0 conj. my Asc. and it's conj. my S.Node 2. My S.Node is in my 1st house. Mars being conj. it and my Asc. makes it feel like there's this limitless supply of Mars energy that I can never seem to deplete.
-Mars sextiles my Moon-Pluto conjuntion. Moon rules my Chart; Pluto rules my 5th house.
-5th ruler Pluto is tightly conj. Moon and tightly square Sun and Venus.
-Mercury, which rules my Sun, Venus, Moon, and Pluto, is 1 square my 8th ruler Uranus. My Mercury also forms a 0 grand trine with my Scorpio BMLilith and Eros in Pisces.
-my 8th ruler is Uranus and is conj. my IC 3 in my 4th house.

There's other stuff going on, but that covers the gist of it. Maybe for me it's a combination of having a Cancer Mars and having it's ruler, Moon, tightly conj. Pluto, which also rules my 5th.

I'm just happy my husband has his Scorpio Mars-Venus-Sun, and his Mars rules his 8th house. He may be struggling to keep up, but he's staying on top of things.


I believe it's definitely your Mars conj the asc, especially that tight of an aspect. Mars is in your 1st house? If it's a zero degree orb that it's in the 1st house. You have alot of Arian energy there.

The sextile to your moon/mars conjunction could be it but my Aunt has a Moon/Pluto conj in Libra and it squares her Cancer Mars. From what my Uncle tells me (lol) she is rather...the opposite of you haha.

Do you mind if i ask if your Ring finger is longer than your index finger on both hands, for scientific purposes? Apparently, women who have their Ring fingers longer than Index have more testosterone than a woman with a longer Index finger.

IP: Logged

hearttreasure
Knowflake

Posts: 888
From:
Registered: Jan 2015

posted October 26, 2015 10:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hearttreasure     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Cancer mars can repress their sexuality/sensuality, because they can worry A LOT so they hide it, until they find PASSIONATE EMOTIONAL intimacy/sex. lol.

I found on youtube someone claimed this too, and he's very funny for telling the facts of every mars signs (the truest and funniest facts I've ever found). I just go to check his channel again and it has been deleted (all of his videos).

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 26, 2015 11:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hearttreasure:
Cancer mars can repress their sexuality/sensuality, because they can worry A LOT so they hide it, until they find PASSIONATE EMOTIONAL intimacy/sex. lol.

I found on youtube someone claimed this too, and he's very funny for telling the facts of every mars signs (the truest and funniest facts I've ever found). I just go to check his channel again and it has been deleted (all of his videos).


This! They can repress it and be celibate for quite a long while.

I think any Mars sign that holds it in for too long will explode, hence why Mars in Cancer gets the wrap of being "nymphos!"

IP: Logged

theunknown
Knowflake

Posts: 3182
From:
Registered: Dec 2010

posted October 26, 2015 11:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for theunknown     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hearttreasure:
Cancer mars can repress their sexuality/sensuality, because they can worry A LOT so they hide it, until they find PASSIONATE EMOTIONAL intimacy/sex. lol.

I found on youtube someone claimed this too, and he's very funny for telling the facts of every mars signs (the truest and funniest facts I've ever found). I just go to check his channel again and it has been deleted (all of his videos).


Yeah, the Peace Dealer. He deleted all his videos on placement. What a shame!

He had great videos on other stuff too

IP: Logged

Wild Horses
Knowflake

Posts: 533
From:
Registered: Jul 2012

posted October 27, 2015 01:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Wild Horses     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini30:
I believe it's definitely your Mars conj the asc, especially that tight of an aspect. Mars is in your 1st house? If it's a zero degree orb that it's in the 1st house. You have alot of Arian energy there.

The sextile to your moon/mars conjunction could be it but my Aunt has a Moon/Pluto conj in Libra and it squares her Cancer Mars. From what my Uncle tells me (lol) she is rather...the opposite of you haha.

Do you mind if i ask if your Ring finger is longer than your index finger on both hands, for scientific purposes? Apparently, women who have their Ring fingers longer than Index have more testosterone than a woman with a longer Index finger.


My Mars is in my 12th. It's just barely on the other side of my Asc., but it falls on the 12th side.
I can see that having Cancer Mars in 12th does make me tend to repress some of my energy, and I release it sexually.

With it being conjunct my Asc. 0, maybe it makes the urge to release that energy feel stronger.

That's funny about the ring finger. I've never heard that, but, yes, I do have that. On both hands, my ring finger is longer than my index finger, by a half-inch or just barely under a half-inch. Today I learned.

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 27, 2015 02:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Horses:
My Mars is in my 12th. It's just barely on the other side of my Asc., but it falls on the 12th side.
I can see that having Cancer Mars in 12th does make me tend to repress some of my energy, and I release it sexually.

With it being conjunct my Asc. 0, maybe it makes the urge to release that energy feel stronger.

That's funny about the ring finger. I've never heard that, but, yes, I do have that. On both hands, my ring finger is longer than my index finger, by a half-inch or just barely under a half-inch. Today I learned.



I always assumed if its an exact conjunction it would still be on the 1st house. Either way, 12th house or 1st its conjunct and its very strong either way.

And yes, i've been mixing astrology with a bit of science. The women i know that are agressive in and out of the bedroom all have their ring finger longer than their index. I believe in this study. The girls i know with longer index fingers are not agressive at all and most have lower energy levels.

IP: Logged

theunknown
Knowflake

Posts: 3182
From:
Registered: Dec 2010

posted October 27, 2015 02:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for theunknown     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini30:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wild Horses:
[b] My Mars is in my 12th. It's just barely on the other side of my Asc., but it falls on the 12th side.
I can see that having Cancer Mars in 12th does make me tend to repress some of my energy, and I release it sexually.

With it being conjunct my Asc. 0, maybe it makes the urge to release that energy feel stronger.

That's funny about the ring finger. I've never heard that, but, yes, I do have that. On both hands, my ring finger is longer than my index finger, by a half-inch or just barely under a half-inch. Today I learned.



I always assumed if its an exact conjunction it would still be on the 1st house. Either way, 12th house or 1st its conjunct and its very strong either way.

And yes, i've been mixing astrology with a bit of science. The women i know that are agressive in and out of the bedroom all have their ring finger longer than their index. I believe in this study. The girls i know with longer index fingers are not agressive at all and most have lower energy levels. [/B][/QUOTE]


what about having equal length


IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 27, 2015 03:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theunknown:

what about having equal length


I've seen equal length before but only when it's one hand and the other hand has either a longer ring finger or index finger.

Basically it's like this, the longer the ring finger, the more testosterone. So if it's of equal length, you would have more testosterone than someone with a longer index finger, but less than someone who's ring finger is longer than THEIR index finger.

Hope that makes sense lol.

IP: Logged

theunknown
Knowflake

Posts: 3182
From:
Registered: Dec 2010

posted October 27, 2015 04:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for theunknown     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemini30:
I've seen equal length before but only when it's one hand and the other hand has either a longer ring finger or index finger.

Basically it's like this, the longer the ring finger, the more testosterone. So if it's of equal length, you would have more testosterone than someone with a longer index finger, but less than someone who's ring finger is longer than THEIR index finger.

Hope that makes sense lol.


That doesn't work for me. My ring finger is slightly shorter but I'm quite aggressive. Are you talking about one specific energy?

IP: Logged

Gemini30
Knowflake

Posts: 738
From: Los Angeles
Registered: Sep 2014

posted October 27, 2015 05:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gemini30     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theunknown:
That doesn't work for me. My ring finger is slightly shorter but I'm quite aggressive. Are you talking about one specific energy?


I thought you had of equal length? Well my theory is this. Mixed in with a longer index finger with a cancer or pisces mars, are not going to be as assertive as one with a longer ring finger.

Your mars is in Cap, correct? Your mars is exalted, and add your Aries moon in there, you are more assertive than if someone with a mars in cancer and a weaker moon.

I'm just testing theories, i still need work to do but i feel like i'm on to something.

I'll give you a perfect example. I have a cousin who was born the same exact day as Miley Cyrus, same day same year.

Mostly the same aspects however my cousin is a libra rising while Miley is a taurus rising, both signs ruled by Venus.

My cousin is no where near as agresssive as Cyrus. Cyrus has cemented herself as a strong assertive woman. My cousin, she works and is a bit independent but she is confused most of the time and has a bit of a lazy streak.

Cyrus has a longer ring finger from the photos i have seen while my cousin has longer index fingers, and they are actually longer than usual.

Then again, i don't know Miley personally. I'm going by what i read about her. I know my cousin, and she knows she was born the same day as Miley, but even she'll say she's nothing like her.

IP: Logged


This topic is 7 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All times are Eastern Standard Time

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Linda-Goodman.com

Copyright 2000-2018

Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com © 2000
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a